DitaDolla

Jennifer Lopez thread 🌶

7 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

"Shades of Blue" Season 2 premiere in New York City. :drama:

I love this minimal makeup look on her :inlove:

C54OtsKXQAEgsMG.jpgC54OtsIWcAE5j31.jpgJennifer+Lopez+NBC+Cinema+Society+Host+S

That's not minimal makeup! 

On 3/2/2017 at 10:30 AM, KalamazooJay said:

I would LOVE if J.Lo did the Super Bowl. She would be FIRE. I can't even imagine how incredible Let's Get Loud and Waiting For Tonight would be in a setting like that. :headbang:

bXqMK.gif

On 02/03/2017 at 3:30 PM, KalamazooJay said:

I would LOVE if J.Lo did the Super Bowl. She would be FIRE. I can't even imagine how incredible Let's Get Loud and Waiting For Tonight would be in a setting like that. :headbang:

If someone with three #1s can do the Super Bowl, then Jennifer with four #1s should have done it already!

#1 If You Had My Love
#1 I'm Real
#1 Ain't It Funny
#1 All I Have

7 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

She's banging A. Rod! Any comments?

Lucky bitch!

22 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

She's banging A. Rod! Any comments?

Legend, she knows whats good :bow:

Sorry shes f'king flawless (basically) lol. Can have flop after flop but she's a total/organic STAR who I still say can and will easily smash with another out of the blue jam like On The Floor w.out resorting to super pathetic, pleading, pandering or cheap tactics. JLo is super disciplined and has laser focus- while getting endless jizz all over that gorgeous skin lol from A Rod, Drake etc..and when she's ready to smash again she will. 

9 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Sorry shes f'king flawless (basically) lol. Can have flop after flop but she's a total/organic STAR who I still say can and will easily smash with another out of the blue jam like On The Floor w.out resorting to super pathetic, pleading, pandering or cheap tactics. JLo is super disciplined and has laser focus- while getting endless jizz all over that gorgeous skin lol from A Rod, Drake etc..and when she's ready to smash again she will. 

SMASH THAT TEA.

Jennifer and A Rod are officially a couple.  Have been seen everywhere together lately.  He does love being around famous women.  Jennifer is his latest beautiful girlfriend. 

Couple's day out: Jennifer Lopez and her latest beau Alex Rodriguez cut glamorous figures when they were spotted together in New York City on Monday 

did you all see it???????????

the dress that Madonna's wear to met ball last year....everyone is COPYING it!!!!!!

ok ok ...INSPIRE

I want to eat her out while he powerdrills my ass :dramatic: