Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Trump / US politics thread 🚽


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Wow i've been through pages and pages of people "yelling" at each others. We need to find common ground here. There's so much anger all around the world, what is happening in the US is happening everywhere. The left is imploding so is the right.

We are in the aftermath of the 2008 economic crisis, subprimes and finance are the enemy, not each others, we are all suffering from the very few who made tons of money by sending the world into an economic crisis AND they made money out of it as well. Politicians are just puppets, we point at each other's differences of colours, sexual orientations, political views, religions...this is just distracting us from the real enemy. And Trump plays this game even more than the ones who preceded him (who are no saints either regarding their ties to the world of finance). While we fight each others, they count their money. If we could all direct our anger towards our common enemy instead f each thers we wuld stand a fighting chance. The future is not looking bright, can we agree on this ? 

I said this once and i'm saying it again, we are just sharing opinions here, no one is sharing the truth, it's our truth. We will never totally agree on anything but we can share our opinions without trying to win sme sort of argument, it's not a competition, there's nothing to win here. 

If any of us knew the truth he or she would not have his/her place here on a Madonna forum but in an administration.

We're just having a discussion on a Madonna forum. It's not about any of us. 

I like to read this forum, especially points of view that are different than mine, from people in other geopolitical positions than me, it gives me perspective but lately it's not a discussion, it's not about sharing rather about winning some argument. It's hard to read through that because any valid point or idea gets lost in the anger or ego of the poster.

It makes what started as a discussion a huge sterile mess.

This.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Wow i've been through pages and pages of people "yelling" at each others. We need to find common ground here. There's so much anger all around the world, what is happening in the US is happening everywhere. The left is imploding so is the right.

We are in the aftermath of the 2008 economic crisis, subprimes and finance are the enemy, not each others, we are all suffering from the very few who made tons of money by sending the world into an economic crisis AND they made money out of it as well. Politicians are just puppets, we point at each other's differences of colours, sexual orientations, political views, religions...this is just distracting us from the real enemy. And Trump plays this game even more than the ones who preceded him (who are no saints either regarding their ties to the world of finance). While we fight each others, they count their money. If we could all direct our anger towards our common enemy instead f each thers we wuld stand a fighting chance. The future is not looking bright, can we agree on this ? 

I said this once and i'm saying it again, we are just sharing opinions here, no one is sharing the truth, it's our truth. We will never totally agree on anything but we can share our opinions without trying to win sme sort of argument, it's not a competition, there's nothing to win here. 

If any of us knew the truth he or she would not have his/her place here on a Madonna forum but in an administration.

We're just having a discussion on a Madonna forum. It's not about any of us. 

I like to read this forum, especially points of view that are different than mine, from people in other geopolitical positions than me, it gives me perspective but lately it's not a discussion, it's not about sharing rather about winning some argument. It's hard to read through that because any valid point or idea gets lost in the anger or ego of the poster.

It makes what started as a discussion a huge sterile mess.

Yes we are sharing opinions but we have to be careful about what side we are willing to stand by. There's evil running America at this point. If some people don't want to see it it's their prerogative and they can share their opinions and half truths or alternative facts or whatever you want to call it but let's never forget we have a responsibility to stand by the right side of history which in this case it's not by the current US administration. This is not about being a Republican or a Democrat, left or right, Hillary/Obama or Trump. There's so much more at stake. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-houses-most-dangerous-man-9753100

Link to post
Share on other sites

Four states sue Trump administration over 'un-American' travel ban

New York, Massachusetts and Virginia joined Washington state in launching legal challenges against executive order that wreaked havoc at airports at the weekend

3500.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Four US states are suing the Trump administration over the president’s executive order banning refugees and travelers from a list of predominantly Muslim countries from entering America.

New York, Massachusetts and Virginia on Tuesday joined Washington state on a growing list of states challenging the travel ban that caused chaos at airports in those states and beyond at the weekend as people with valid immigration documents were detained or deported after arriving on flights from overseas.

On Tuesday New York joined a federal lawsuit against Trump’s executive order brought by the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation, the Urban Justice Center and others.

Eric Schneiderman, the New York state attorney general, described the order signed last Friday as “unconstitutional, unlawful, and fundamentally un-American”.

Washington became the first state to sue the White House on Monday. Online retail behemoth Amazon, which is headquartered in Washington, pledged support.

Later on Tuesday, the state of Virginia became a plaintiff in a federal lawsuit filed over an incident on Saturday where two Yemeni brothers arrived at Dulles airport from east Africa with residency green cards, planning to join their father in Michigan, but were blocked by agents enforcing the travel ban and put on a flight back the way they had come. The lawsuit seeks to restore the immigration rights of the brothers and up to 60 others whom lawyers say suffered a similar fate at Dulles at the weekend.

 

But the state’s intervention also has broader aims, claiming the enforcement of the executive order in general is unlawful and threatens the “health and wellbeing, both physical and economic” of its residents, and its public universities and colleges in particular.

“Virginia has a substantial interest in protecting its public universities and their faculty and students from the academic and fiscal disruption posed by the executive order,” according to the state’s motion.

It complains that the order hampers students who are residents or on student visas from continuing to attend Virginia’s public colleges and universities, and will disrupt academics trying to travel for work, resulting in difficulty in attracting talent to the state and “significant loss of tuition revenue to the commonwealth [Virginia]”, the motion, filed in federal court in Alexandria, stated.

Massachusetts also joined the growing legal effort to block Trump’s order on Tuesday. The state joined a federal lawsuit that had been filed in Boston at the weekend as a result of travelers being detained at Logan airport, including two Iranian academics from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.

And the Massachusetts attorney general, Maura Healey, said the state was also filing its own case seeking to have the ban struck down.

“The executive order is harmful, discriminatory and unconstitutional. It discriminates on the basis of religion and national origin,” Healey said at a press briefing at her office.

She used Twitter to declare the travel ban unconstitutional.

“By filing this suit today, we are fighting for the principles that have made America a beacon of hope and freedom for the world,” she added, saying she hoped other states across the country would do the same, reiterating the sentiments in another tweet.

Healey was joined at the press conference by several local academic, business, medical and advocacy leaders, including the University of Massachusetts president, Marty Meehan, who said the executive order undermined the university’s mission and tweeted his support for the federal challenge.

The Massachusetts governor, Charlie Baker, also issued a statement of support for the attorney general’s action.

Friday’s abrupt executive order, signed by Trump around 4.30pm, banned refugees from entering the US for four months and banned refugees from Syria indefinitely. It also barred travelers, initially including permanent US residents, who are citizens of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and Syria or dual citizens of those countries and another non-US country from entering America.

Many who were already flying to the US when the order was signed were detained on arrival at US airports, in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, Seattle and elsewhere. Many were denied boarding on to US-bound flights or were taken off the planes by security officials before the flights took off, citing instructions relayed from border agents in the US, sparking protests in the US at the weekend.

“We are seeing progressive states that want to stand up for their communities and it’s a really powerful action,” said Melissa Keaney of the National Immigration Law Center, which was involved in the federal lawsuit filed against the executive order on Saturday night in New York.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/31/trump-travel-ban-state-lawsuits

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes we are sharing opinions but we have to be careful about what side we are willing to stand by. There's evil running America at this point. If some people don't want to see it it's their prerogative and they can share their opinions and half truths or alternative facts or whatever you want to call it but let's never forget we have a responsibility to stand by the right side of history which in this case it's not by the current US administration. This is not about being a Republican or a Democrat, left or right, Hillary/Obama or Trump. There's so much more at stake. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-houses-most-dangerous-man-9753100

Chilling and disturbing article but hey "let's wait and give Trump a chance" with these lovely people pulling his strings 

289epav.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am puking as I read and post this latest total fuckery.....

Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion

Activists say state's blanket ban on the safest form of second trimester abortion could be ruled unconstitutional

abortion-protest-getty.jpg

A pregnant woman's husband will have the power to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape, under a new law introduced in the US state of Arkansas.  

Most second trimester abortions will also be banned by Act 45 - the Unborn Child Protection From Dismemberment Abortion Act - which will make it possible for husbands to sue doctors who carry out abortions for civil damages, or get an injunction to block the termination.

The pro-life law, which was pushed through in just two months by the state's Republican government, prohibits all dilation and evacuation (D&E) procedures, in which the physician removes the foetus from the womb with surgical tools.

D&E procedures are the safest way for women to end their pregnancies after 14 weeks of gestation, according to the American Medical Association.

But the medical procedure will now become a felony in the southern state, punishable by a $10,000 fine or six years in prison.

This is despite 683 of Arkansas's 3,771 abortions being D&E in 2015, according to the state's health department.  

A clause in the legislation also states the husband of a woman seeking an abortion, if he is presumed to be the baby's father, can file a civil lawsuit against the physician for monetary damages or "injunctive relief" ― a court order that would prevent the doctor from going ahead with the procedure.

The woman’s parents or legal guardians can also sue to stop the abortion, if she is a minor.

Although a husband cannot win money in cases of “criminal conduct” against his wife ― namely, spousal rape ― he could still sue to block her from having the abortion. 

State Representative Andy Mayberry, who co-sponsored the bill, called D&E a “gruesome, barbaric procedure”, adding that the routine procedure “is one that no civilised society should embrace”.

Mr Mayberry is also the president of Arkansas Right to Life, a subsidiary of America's largest pro-life organisation, the National Right to Life Committee.

Karen Musick, co-founder of Arkansas Abortion Support Network, told The Daily Beast she could not fathom how the bill had become law.

“There is zero part of me that understands why a rapist or someone who got someone pregnant against their will, maybe incest, would have any right in that decision,” she said“I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that there would be anyone who thinks otherwise.”

Holly Dickson, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Arkansas, told the Huffington Post the bill might not be constitutional. 

“They created a whole new right ― the right of a husband or family member to sue a doctor on behalf of an adult patient,” she said. “I cannot begin to tell you what the intent was, but we have raised concerns about that provision and the entire rest of the bill, which is unconstitutional.” 

The ACLU of Arkansas has said it plans to challenge the abortion law in court before it goes into effect later this year.

Six other states have passed nearly identical laws, and in all four states where the law was challenged ― Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia ― it was struck down by the courts.

The Supreme Court’s 1973 decision in Roe versus Wade protects a woman’s right to have an abortion up until the foetus would be viable outside the womb, around 22 weeks of pregnancy. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arkansas-abortion-law-that-will-let-rapists-sue-victims-husbands-second-trimester-a7561066.html

 

Pro-life = pro-rape. Son of a bitch? Son of a rape. Oh what a lovely insular backward country America is.

Make America's Rape Great Again.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

I am puking as I read and post this latest total fuckery.....

Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion

Activists say state's blanket ban on the safest form of second trimester abortion could be ruled unconstitutional

abortion-protest-getty.jpg

A pregnant woman's husband will have the power to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape, under a new law introduced in the US state of Arkansas.  

Most second trimester abortions will also be banned by Act 45 - the Unborn Child Protection From Dismemberment Abortion Act - which will make it possible for husbands to sue doctors who carry out abortions for civil damages, or get an injunction to block the termination.

The pro-life law, which was pushed through in just two months by the state's Republican government, prohibits all dilation and evacuation (D&E) procedures, in which the physician removes the foetus from the womb with surgical tools.

D&E procedures are the safest way for women to end their pregnancies after 14 weeks of gestation, according to the American Medical Association.

But the medical procedure will now become a felony in the southern state, punishable by a $10,000 fine or six years in prison.

This is despite 683 of Arkansas's 3,771 abortions being D&E in 2015, according to the state's health department.  

A clause in the legislation also states the husband of a woman seeking an abortion, if he is presumed to be the baby's father, can file a civil lawsuit against the physician for monetary damages or "injunctive relief" ― a court order that would prevent the doctor from going ahead with the procedure.

The woman’s parents or legal guardians can also sue to stop the abortion, if she is a minor.

Although a husband cannot win money in cases of “criminal conduct” against his wife ― namely, spousal rape ― he could still sue to block her from having the abortion. 

State Representative Andy Mayberry, who co-sponsored the bill, called D&E a “gruesome, barbaric procedure”, adding that the routine procedure “is one that no civilised society should embrace”.

Mr Mayberry is also the president of Arkansas Right to Life, a subsidiary of America's largest pro-life organisation, the National Right to Life Committee.

Karen Musick, co-founder of Arkansas Abortion Support Network, told The Daily Beast she could not fathom how the bill had become law.

“There is zero part of me that understands why a rapist or someone who got someone pregnant against their will, maybe incest, would have any right in that decision,” she said“I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that there would be anyone who thinks otherwise.”

Holly Dickson, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Arkansas, told the Huffington Post the bill might not be constitutional. 

“They created a whole new right ― the right of a husband or family member to sue a doctor on behalf of an adult patient,” she said. “I cannot begin to tell you what the intent was, but we have raised concerns about that provision and the entire rest of the bill, which is unconstitutional.” 

The ACLU of Arkansas has said it plans to challenge the abortion law in court before it goes into effect later this year.

Six other states have passed nearly identical laws, and in all four states where the law was challenged ― Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia ― it was struck down by the courts.

The Supreme Court’s 1973 decision in Roe versus Wade protects a woman’s right to have an abortion up until the foetus would be viable outside the womb, around 22 weeks of pregnancy. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arkansas-abortion-law-that-will-let-rapists-sue-victims-husbands-second-trimester-a7561066.html

 

Pro-life = pro-rape. Son of a bitch? Son of a rape. Oh what a lovely insular backward country America is.

Make America's Rape Great Again.

 

 

Women's rights being set back decades.  Disgusting.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

News like the ARkansas one makes you wonder why USA has been the example of democracy given to so many countries, while in fact it's a mess. And how on Earth Europe being far more democratic, far more fair (even though nowadays things are worse) and far more cultured, has been relegated by USA these past decades.

Well, if only the outcome of this would be a stronger EU, that saves the solidarity health system, the rights for workers, the protection of women, the fight for equality... 

We need the EU more than ever and to be fair for the first time in 6 years i'm very proud of being European and part of the EU. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

News like the ARkansas one makes you wonder why USA has been the example of democracy given to so many countries, while in fact it's a mess. And how on Earth Europe being far more democratic, far more fair (even though nowadays things are worse) and far more cultured, has been relegated by USA these past decades.

Well, if only the outcome of this would be a stronger EU, that saves the solidarity health system, the rights for workers, the protection of women, the fight for equality... 

We need the EU more than ever and to be fair for the first time in 6 years i'm very proud of being European and part of the EU. 

amen, hope for the same, stronger EU

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pjcowley said:

I am puking as I read and post this latest total fuckery.....

Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion

Activists say state's blanket ban on the safest form of second trimester abortion could be ruled unconstitutional

abortion-protest-getty.jpg

A pregnant woman's husband will have the power to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape, under a new law introduced in the US state of Arkansas.  

Most second trimester abortions will also be banned by Act 45 - the Unborn Child Protection From Dismemberment Abortion Act - which will make it possible for husbands to sue doctors who carry out abortions for civil damages, or get an injunction to block the termination.

The pro-life law, which was pushed through in just two months by the state's Republican government, prohibits all dilation and evacuation (D&E) procedures, in which the physician removes the foetus from the womb with surgical tools.

D&E procedures are the safest way for women to end their pregnancies after 14 weeks of gestation, according to the American Medical Association.

But the medical procedure will now become a felony in the southern state, punishable by a $10,000 fine or six years in prison.

This is despite 683 of Arkansas's 3,771 abortions being D&E in 2015, according to the state's health department.  

A clause in the legislation also states the husband of a woman seeking an abortion, if he is presumed to be the baby's father, can file a civil lawsuit against the physician for monetary damages or "injunctive relief" ― a court order that would prevent the doctor from going ahead with the procedure.

The woman’s parents or legal guardians can also sue to stop the abortion, if she is a minor.

Although a husband cannot win money in cases of “criminal conduct” against his wife ― namely, spousal rape ― he could still sue to block her from having the abortion. 

State Representative Andy Mayberry, who co-sponsored the bill, called D&E a “gruesome, barbaric procedure”, adding that the routine procedure “is one that no civilised society should embrace”.

Mr Mayberry is also the president of Arkansas Right to Life, a subsidiary of America's largest pro-life organisation, the National Right to Life Committee.

Karen Musick, co-founder of Arkansas Abortion Support Network, told The Daily Beast she could not fathom how the bill had become law.

“There is zero part of me that understands why a rapist or someone who got someone pregnant against their will, maybe incest, would have any right in that decision,” she said“I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that there would be anyone who thinks otherwise.”

Holly Dickson, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Arkansas, told the Huffington Post the bill might not be constitutional. 

“They created a whole new right ― the right of a husband or family member to sue a doctor on behalf of an adult patient,” she said. “I cannot begin to tell you what the intent was, but we have raised concerns about that provision and the entire rest of the bill, which is unconstitutional.” 

The ACLU of Arkansas has said it plans to challenge the abortion law in court before it goes into effect later this year.

Six other states have passed nearly identical laws, and in all four states where the law was challenged ― Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia ― it was struck down by the courts.

The Supreme Court’s 1973 decision in Roe versus Wade protects a woman’s right to have an abortion up until the foetus would be viable outside the womb, around 22 weeks of pregnancy. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arkansas-abortion-law-that-will-let-rapists-sue-victims-husbands-second-trimester-a7561066.html

 

Pro-life = pro-rape. Son of a bitch? Son of a rape. Oh what a lovely insular backward country America is.

Make America's Rape Great Again.

 

 

Disgusting. 😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, karbatal said:

News like the ARkansas one makes you wonder why USA has been the example of democracy given to so many countries, while in fact it's a mess. And how on Earth Europe being far more democratic, far more fair (even though nowadays things are worse) and far more cultured, has been relegated by USA these past decades.

Well, if only the outcome of this would be a stronger EU, that saves the solidarity health system, the rights for workers, the protection of women, the fight for equality... 

We need the EU more than ever and to be fair for the first time in 6 years i'm very proud of being European and part of the EU. 

:clap::clap::thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is livid that his block against those countries is now stopped.

Orchestrated terrorist attack in USA by some fake terrorist who forgets his passport--- in 3, 2, 1... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, i'm right now in my computer at work, facing 4 blank pages on International policies and two of them will be full of Trump. 

So, right now, I'm like this 

Resultado de imagen de keyboard gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Wow i've been through pages and pages of people "yelling" at each others. We need to find common ground here. There's so much anger all around the world, what is happening in the US is happening everywhere. The left is imploding so is the right.

We are in the aftermath of the 2008 economic crisis, subprimes and finance are the enemy, not each others, we are all suffering from the very few who made tons of money by sending the world into an economic crisis AND they made money out of it as well. Politicians are just puppets, we point at each other's differences of colours, sexual orientations, political views, religions...this is just distracting us from the real enemy. And Trump plays this game even more than the ones who preceded him (who are no saints either regarding their ties to the world of finance). While we fight each others, they count their money. If we could all direct our anger towards our common enemy instead f each thers we wuld stand a fighting chance. The future is not looking bright, can we agree on this ? 

I said this once and i'm saying it again, we are just sharing opinions here, no one is sharing the truth, it's our truth. We will never totally agree on anything but we can share our opinions without trying to win sme sort of argument, it's not a competition, there's nothing to win here. 

If any of us knew the truth he or she would not have his/her place here on a Madonna forum but in an administration.

We're just having a discussion on a Madonna forum. It's not about any of us. 

I like to read this forum, especially points of view that are different than mine, from people in other geopolitical positions than me, it gives me perspective but lately it's not a discussion, it's not about sharing rather about winning some argument. It's hard to read through that because any valid point or idea gets lost in the anger or ego of the poster.

It makes what started as a discussion a huge sterile mess.

The discussion was perfectly fine until the trolling started again. You either want the trolls dealt with, or you don't.  It's quite simple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hector said:

Chilling and disturbing article but hey "let's wait and give Trump a chance" with these lovely people pulling his strings 

289epav.jpg

There's no excuse for it at this point. You're either for or against. Fence sitting complicit cowards will be the death of humanity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, karbatal said:

And how on Earth Europe being far more democratic, far more fair (even though nowadays things are worse) and far more cultured, has been relegated by USA these past decades.

Well, if only the outcome of this would be a stronger EU, that saves the solidarity health system, the rights for workers, the protection of women, the fight for equality... 

Oh, the delusion of a millenial European.  What a limited and obviously biased worldview you have, paid for by Americans.  The great socialist European experiment is exactly what many Americans don't want the US to become.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Arkansas passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion

:megamanson:  When's Kristallnacht scheduled?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Oh, the delusion of a millenial European.  What a limited and obviously biased worldview you have, paid for by Americans.  The great socialist European experiment is exactly what many Americans don't want the US to become.

Another Nostradamus in Madonnanation. Yay! 

And now, go back to your cave 

Resultado de imagen de european gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Another Nostradamus in Madonnanation. Yay! 

And now, go back to your cave 

And this kind of idiotic trolling is why there is just no point in engaging with the people in here.  You couldn't even stand to have your positions questioned.  Have fun in your echo chamber.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are YOU calling me a troll, after you went and insulted me?

Who are yoy, by the way, and who do you think you are to come and tell me "  the delusion of a millenial European.  What a limited and obviously biased worldview you have, paid for by Americans.  The great socialist European experiment is exactly what many Americans don't want the US to become",

when you obviously have zero knowledge of European history, of the 27 countries that form these area and the politics and have zero idea of the treaties, of the institues, of the European research area, or the finances? 

Now really, i don't have any idea of who you are, but refrain to speak to me in all the forums, because I really don't have time for stupid know it alls who live thousands of kilometres away from a place and think they have the right to insult. I am not interested in you at all, understood? 

Resultado de imagen de bye gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

26 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

 millenial European. 

:madgemanson:

The United States of Europe is exactly what the EU shouldn't become, more like, especially this new fascist regime y'all voted in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kim said:

The United States of Europe is exactly what the EU shouldn't become

Then don't become it.  Don't try to suggest as a non-American that Americans should make the US like Europe though or suggest that the EU is somehow better.  The grass is always greener, I know, but to think that everyone wants the same things is where the lack of understanding arises.

Don't forget that European security is largely paid for by NATO, supported largely by the American military and presence of the US in world affairs.  The lack of spending on security vs. what Americans do is what leaves you with the privilege of having a socialist welfare system.  Which, by the way, is only supported by everyone who's not German.  Without a capitalist healthcare system somewhere in the world, there wouldn't be the technological and medical advances for people to turn to when they're truly ill and need cutting edge treatment.  No, it's not perfect, but the European system doesn't work either IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...