MadonnaNation.com Forums
Pedro

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Good. Now shut up and take what I have to say like it's a 12-inch dick.

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Good. Now shut up and take what I have to say like it's a 12-inch dick.

GIVE IT 2 ME!!! YEAH!!!

So he wants a war with Iran and he's picking fights with Australia now. He really thinks our military is invincible. How stupid can you be?

This shit is depressing.

38 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

He better not start fucking with Australia. ūüė°ūüė°ūüė°

Going to be interesting times ahead.  He is very pro guns in every way and the NRA and like minded groups hate our strict gun laws and mistakenly say we have no freedom. They are often quoting our gun laws as wrong.  With that idiot Pauline Hanson gaining more supporters and her views on guns and climate change and love for Trump, hope we don't go down the ultra right wing path. 

5 hours ago, Kim said:

I fixed it. And yes, this was always on the table, which kinds shows up the ridiculous...."oh look Trump isn't gonna take away the WORKPLACE rights of LGBT people" earlier in this thread like it was something to celebrate or something. Your HUMAN rights will be taken away.

Yes. This is where the USA is heading to. Shocking and frightening. I would never have believed it even 6 months ago. Yes we all knew Trump was bad but to stoop this low, to be such a toxic, divisive, opportunistic megalomaniac does send chills down my spine. As an Italian knowing my country history I can tell you how fascism works and the Trump administration is going towards that kind of territory. And for people saying you're exaggerating I'm saying: this is a new kind of fascism of course. It's actually even worse. It's presented as a legal democracy but it's not. For Giuliani to say that Trump approached him to ask how to ban Muslims legally. Sorry guys but that's exactly how modern fascism works. They make a mockery of our democracies and use any loopholes, any technicality to make it look right. Exactly what the Nazi party did with the Jews in the first phase of the Holocaust.  

All his Republican supporters were saying he won't be extreme as a president. He will stop acting up, etc... No. No. No.. he's getting worse and worse by the day. Power has made him more mentally unstable. But again the people standing by him are the true enemies of the free world. Never get it twisted. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/uc-berkeley-lockdown-anti-trump-9742567

Trump sympathisers here felt the need to start a new thread to talk about that event happening in Berkeley. I'm not surprised and shocked by it though as theyre using it to expose how the extreme lefties are not democratic themselves and are being violent and we people who have declared ourselves anti Trump won't condemn those acts.

i condemn all acts of violence but truly Trump and his minions have to be prepared for more of those acts to come. His divisive, toxic, regime will have a lot to answer for and this is what you're getting. And I'm afraid this won't be the first and last act from the violent resistance. 

Yes say NO to violence but  also say NO to Trump. That's what I'm saying. 

No Justice No Peace 

33 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Going to be interesting times ahead.  He is very pro guns in every way and the NRA and like minded groups hate our strict gun laws and mistakenly say we have no freedom. They are often quoting our gun laws as wrong.  With that idiot Pauline Hanson gaining more supporters and her views on guns and climate change and love for Trump, hope we don't go down the ultra right wing path. 

He should be treading carefully with his relations with us as we are on good terms with both USA and China and if the tensions escalate with China forcefully taking over the south china sea we may be asked to pick sides which is going to be really tough on Turnbull as he won't want to step on any toes or be forced to choose sides....but Trump is making it easier for him.

Pauline is an idiot she can go to the white house and suck Trumps dick. We have no time of day for the ignorant bigot....she would ruin our country if she gets any more power.she needs to go back to selling take away foods.

48 minutes ago, Leebf said:

He should be treading carefully with his relations with us as we are on good terms with both USA and China and if the tensions escalate with China forcefully taking over the south china sea we may be asked to pick sides which is going to be really tough on Turnbull as he won't want to step on any toes or be forced to choose sides....but Trump is making it easier for him.

Pauline is an idiot she can go to the white house and suck Trumps dick. We have no time of day for the ignorant bigot....she would ruin our country if she gets any more power.she needs to go back to selling take away foods.

Yes, I agree with you about her. She is a huge Trump supporter as well.  Dreadful. 

We have always been strong allies with the USA but I doubt that would interest Trump. It is his way or the highway and we are not a major world power. I know I am only guessing things but can't see him getting along with Turnbull or caring less about the Long standing relationship between the USA and Australia. 

The US and Australia have a very close cooperation between their militaries. There is a permanent rotation of 2,500 Marines based in Darwin and Australia is a key strategic ally in the Asia Pacific region. They engage in war games annually and Australia supports the US Defence industry with extensive foreign military sales worth billions of dollars. The joint strike fighter project is one example. Australia also committed troops to the Middle East during the original conflict and continues to play a significant role in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think they currently have around 1,000-1,500 members deployed right now supporting the coalition forces. At the UN, they always support the US and vote in the interest of the diplomatic relationship - particularly when it comes to Israel. 

While Australians might not completely support the current government, they will not appreciate being disrespected by a supposed ally. I think the majority of Australians will be pissed off over this incident so I wouldn't be surprised if it increase anti-US sentiments here. 

3 hours ago, Napoléon said:

The US and Australia have a very close cooperation between their militaries. There is a permanent rotation of 2,500 Marines based in Darwin and Australia is a key strategic ally in the Asia Pacific region. They engage in war games annually and Australia supports the US Defence industry with extensive foreign military sales worth billions of dollars. The joint strike fighter project is one example. Australia also committed troops to the Middle East during the original conflict and continues to play a significant role in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think they currently have around 1,000-1,500 members deployed right now supporting the coalition forces. At the UN, they always support the US and vote in the interest of the diplomatic relationship - particularly when it comes to Israel. 

While Australians might not completely support the current government, they will not appreciate being disrespected by a supposed ally. I think the majority of Australians will be pissed off over this incident so I wouldn't be surprised if it increase anti-US sentiments here. 

Very true.   Also, proving yet again how unfit as a person to be president he is,  fancy tweeting about a deal to the public.  A deal with a country/friend/ally that has been loyal to the USA for years.   Where is the respect ?   He does not know how to show any restraint.  

Donald Trump slams 'dumb' refugee deal with Australia after 'worst' phone call

Donald Trump speaks with Malcolm Turnbull over the phone from the Oval Office

US President Donald Trump has hit out at what he says is a "dumb deal" to take "illegal immigrants" from Australia.

The deal to take refugees from Manus Island and Nauru was brokered between the Federal Government and the US in the closing weeks of the Obama administration.

Mr Trump took to Twitter this afternoon to question the deal, which has been the subject of days of mixed messages from the White House

Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!

The President's tweet¬†‚ÄĒ¬†which incorrectly labels refugees "illegal immigrants" and cites "thousands" of people instead of 1,250¬†‚ÄĒ came just hours after details of his conversation with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull,¬†which Mr Trump reportedly described as "the worst by far", were published by the Washington Post.

Mr Trump reportedly accused the Prime Minister of seeking to export the "next Boston bombers" to the US, and complained that the deal was going to kill him politically.

Mr Turnbull later told Melbourne radio station 3AW that the resettlement deal entered into with the Obama administration "wasn't a commitment to take everybody, sight unseen".

"It was always premised on their very rigorous processing," he said.

Have to add that refugees are yet again being used and exploited in a game of politics and deals. Human life and suffering again being tossed around by politicians. 

What will be the consequences if the USA refuses to accep the Geneve agreement and refuses refugees? 

I never thought that we wuold be in a situation when things that we take for granted like UNO, human rights, etc, can be in danger. It shows that we take for granted so many things and aren't aware of how fortunate we are of living in a relatively peaceful world. It's so fragile! 

If USA stops agreeing to refugees, other countries will do the same. It may have a domino effect and things that took decades to build can be gone in just some months! 

I am sure many people in Eastern Europe and Le Pen and our very own right wing parties are ready to applaud him even more.

I wonder how anybody can sleep and be comfortable with himself knowing that they are supporting the idea of letting millions of innocent people without any possibility, especially after the fact that their country is destroyed because of the greed of the main potencies in the world. 

Anybody who sees this and still support those horrible ideas about refugees or doesn't want his country to accept refugees is a bad person. Period. 

He makes my blood boil. How the hell did this thing become a president?

9 minutes ago, Dannylex said:

C3p_EtIWMAAa7Hg.jpg

:lmao:

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Have to add that refugees are yet again being used and exploited in a game of politics and deals. Human life and suffering again being tossed around by politicians. 

Very true. It's sickening how they're playing with human life for their political games. And yet people are still standing by this tyrant. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, loowee said:

He makes my blood boil. How the hell did this thing become a president?

Because of people like @Kim who delete and kill FREEDOM OF SPEECH. 

There has to be an outlet to political correctness. Then there is a rise. Like the exodus from here to a new forum. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

What will be the consequences if the USA refuses to accep the Geneve agreement and refuses refugees? 

I never thought that we wuold be in a situation when things that we take for granted like UNO, human rights, etc, can be in danger. It shows that we take for granted so many things and aren't aware of how fortunate we are of living in a relatively peaceful world. It's so fragile! 

If USA stops agreeing to refugees, other countries will do the same. It may have a domino effect and things that took decades to build can be gone in just some months! 

Next country to adopt similar Trump policies will be the UK for sure. Now that they're out of the EU they don't have to respond to the European Court of Human Rights. They can do as they please. 

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

There has to be an outlet to political correctness. Then there is a rise. Like the exodus from here to a new forum. 

That milo man is a RACIST! He's a racist! That's not free speech that's HATE! How you can you support that? Do you know the things he's said about black people? How he taunted them at a speech at a college saying that he fucked all of their brothers and that they are GHETTO? Again how can you support that???! 

Are you racist pud?

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

No freedom of speech to people pushing a dangerous hate agenda. Haven't we learned anything from history? Should we be there applauding and agreeing with the likes of Hitler and Mussolini? 

Freedom of expression is only valid if it protects every human being. If not it's simply hate speech. And yes that should be banned, eradicated from the face of earth once for all. 

Trump policies are not that different from the Islamic State. Learn history.