Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

I wonder how anybody can sleep and be comfortable with himself knowing that they are supporting the idea of letting millions of innocent people without any possibility, especially after the fact that their country is destroyed because of the greed of the main potencies in the world. 

Anybody who sees this and still support those horrible ideas about refugees or doesn't want his country to accept refugees is a bad person. Period. 

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Have to add that refugees are yet again being used and exploited in a game of politics and deals. Human life and suffering again being tossed around by politicians. 

Very true. It's sickening how they're playing with human life for their political games. And yet people are still standing by this tyrant. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, loowee said:

He makes my blood boil. How the hell did this thing become a president?

Because of people like @Kim who delete and kill FREEDOM OF SPEECH. 

There has to be an outlet to political correctness. Then there is a rise. Like the exodus from here to a new forum. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

What will be the consequences if the USA refuses to accep the Geneve agreement and refuses refugees? 

I never thought that we wuold be in a situation when things that we take for granted like UNO, human rights, etc, can be in danger. It shows that we take for granted so many things and aren't aware of how fortunate we are of living in a relatively peaceful world. It's so fragile! 

If USA stops agreeing to refugees, other countries will do the same. It may have a domino effect and things that took decades to build can be gone in just some months! 

Next country to adopt similar Trump policies will be the UK for sure. Now that they're out of the EU they don't have to respond to the European Court of Human Rights. They can do as they please. 

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

There has to be an outlet to political correctness. Then there is a rise. Like the exodus from here to a new forum. 

That milo man is a RACIST! He's a racist! That's not free speech that's HATE! How you can you support that? Do you know the things he's said about black people? How he taunted them at a speech at a college saying that he fucked all of their brothers and that they are GHETTO? Again how can you support that???! 

Are you racist pud?

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

No freedom of speech to people pushing a dangerous hate agenda. Haven't we learned anything from history? Should we be there applauding and agreeing with the likes of Hitler and Mussolini? 

Freedom of expression is only valid if it protects every human being. If not it's simply hate speech. And yes that should be banned, eradicated from the face of earth once for all. 

Trump policies are not that different from the Islamic State. Learn history.

Guest Pud Whacker
3 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

That milo man is a RACIST! He's a racist! That's not free speech that's HATE! How you can you support that? Do you know the things he's said about black people? How he taunted them at a speech at a college saying that he fucked all of their brothers and that they are GHETTO? Again how can you support that???! 

Are you racist pud?

I support FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You remove one, it gives a green light to remove others. What if a leader wants to shut gays up because they perceive them as mentally deficient perverts? You want a communist regime? 

Again, @Kim will come in here and clean things up according to HIS liking and preferences and to me that is FASCISM!!! 

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

I support FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You remove one, it gives a green light to remove others. What if a leader wants to shut gays up because they perceive them as mentally deficient perverts? You want a communist regime? 

Again, @Kim will come in here and clean things up according to HIS liking and preferences and to me that is FASCISM!!! 

Saying that black people are ghetto which is a stereotype, and inciting hate is freedom of speech? Saying they are poor and can't afford shoes, how they are stupid? You SUPPORT THAT?

pud, I'm so disappointed in you. This really hurts me. How you can sit here and defend racism against my race, hatred and bigotry and disguise it as freedom of speech. It breaks my heart. I cannot believe you 

Guest Pud Whacker

I voted for Hillary. I think Trump is a bafoon. But I believe this PC culture and people like you @drunkbysix is THE REASON someone like Trump made it into the White House. The ignorance and complacency of this culture in which we live.

I warned all of you early on. Nobody listened and nobody cared. "Oh, he won't win, it's impossible..." As I did with Lady Ugly. I was banned from Pop Princesses years ago when everyone was in the middle of their love affair with her. 

If you have to ask me if I'm racist, I leave it you and your brain to answer that for yourself. I don't want to control your mind and I don't need your approval on ANYTHING. Or anyone's. I'm secure in my own skin with MY OWN BRAIN. 

Guest Pud Whacker
4 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Saying that black people are ghetto which is a stereotype, and inciting hate is freedom of speech? Saying they are poor and can't afford shoes, how they are stupid? You SUPPORT THAT?

pud, I'm so disappointed in you. This really hurts me. How you can sit here and defend racism against my race, hatred and bigotry and disguise it as freedom of speech. It breaks my heart. I cannot believe you 

I dont give a flying fuck if you're disappointed in me or not. You don't know me. And judging from your extreme ignorance, you never will. 

This is AMERICA!!! Everyone has a right to march and be vocal - EVEN IF WE DISAGREE WITH IT!!!! That is AMERICA!!!

Deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

I dont give a flying fuck if you're disappointed in me or not. You don't know me. And judging from your extreme ignorance, you never will. 

This is AMERICA!!! Everyone has a right to march and be vocal - EVEN IF WE DISAGREE WITH IT!!!! That is AMERICA!!!

Deal with it. 

IM IGNORANT FOR NOT SUPPORTING RACISM?

I'm torn when it comes to Milo situation. While inherently disagree with him on every single level and find him to be a subhuman, he does, unfortunately have a platform to speak here in America. The same way the KKK has a right to espouse their hate.

HOWEVER.

Those protesters have every right that he has. I don't condone the violence and rioting they did, but it's really, REALLY, hard to get on board with what he says. And while he has a right to speak wherever he wants, choosing Berkley of ALL schools to take his message to was probably a poor decision that shouldn't have been made. It's the same thing with the cast of Hamilton making a statement with Pence in the audience. Was it in in poor taste for them to do that? I would say probably yes. But it's their right. And if you're going to walk in a lions den, as both Pence and Milo did, then be prepared to hear them roar. 

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, drunkbysix said:

IM IGNORANT FOR NOT SUPPORTING RACISM?

Oh wow. Thick as two planks. Done with you darling. Have a lovely day. Xo

Let's use puds logic everyone!

hitler was exercising freedom of speech with the way he felt about Jews. We just have to deal with it! The holocaust was ultimately a result of freedom of speech. I get it now.

segregation was FREEDOM OF SPEECH guys! Black people being inferior are opinions we just have to accept! People thought we should be separated by race who are we to condemn them for their OPINION? , we're ignorant for that!

4 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Very true.   Also, proving yet again how unfit as a person to be president he is,  fancy tweeting about a deal to the public.  A deal with a country/friend/ally that has been loyal to the USA for years.   Where is the respect ?   He does not know how to show any restraint.  

Donald Trump slams 'dumb' refugee deal with Australia after 'worst' phone call

Donald Trump speaks with Malcolm Turnbull over the phone from the Oval Office

US President Donald Trump has hit out at what he says is a "dumb deal" to take "illegal immigrants" from Australia.

The deal to take refugees from Manus Island and Nauru was brokered between the Federal Government and the US in the closing weeks of the Obama administration.

Mr Trump took to Twitter this afternoon to question the deal, which has been the subject of days of mixed messages from the White House

Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!

The President's tweet  which incorrectly labels refugees "illegal immigrants" and cites "thousands" of people instead of 1,250 — came just hours after details of his conversation with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, which Mr Trump reportedly described as "the worst by far", were published by the Washington Post.

Mr Trump reportedly accused the Prime Minister of seeking to export the "next Boston bombers" to the US, and complained that the deal was going to kill him politically.

Mr Turnbull later told Melbourne radio station 3AW that the resettlement deal entered into with the Obama administration "wasn't a commitment to take everybody, sight unseen".

"It was always premised on their very rigorous processing," he said.

26Tial.gif

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I'm torn when it comes to Milo situation. While inherently disagree with him on every single level and find him to be a subhuman, he does, unfortunately have a platform to speak here in America. The same way the KKK has a right to espouse their hate.

HOWEVER.

Those protesters have every right that he has. I don't condone the violence and rioting they did, but it's really, REALLY, hard to get on board with what he says. And while he has a right to speak wherever he wants, choosing Berkley of ALL schools to take his message to was probably a poor decision that shouldn't have been made. It's the same thing with the cast of Hamilton making a statement with Pence in the audience. Was it in in poor taste for them to do that? I would say probably yes. But it's their right. And if you're going to walk in a lions den, as both Pence and Milo did, then be prepared to hear them roar. 

Yes, yes and yes. 

8 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

HOWEVER.

I get what you're saying, I do. But this man incites hate. People like him shouldn't have the right to freedom of speech. They shouldn't have a universal platform if they are going to promote bigotry and violence. It should be unconstitutional to do such a thing. We've moved past this, and white supremacists like him and the KKK are holding us back.

11 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

I get what you're saying, I do. But this man incites hate. People like him shouldn't have the right to freedom of speech. They shouldn't have a universal platform if they are going to promote bigotry and violence. It should be unconstitutional to do such a thing. We've moved past this, and white supremacists like him and the KKK are holding us back.

Let me just be clear:

I PERSONALLY agree with you. I PERSONALLY believe he SHOULD NOT have a platform in the country to spread his hate. Which is what it is. Pure and simple, old fashion hate. If you don't believe that he spreads a hateful message, well, I would say you're in his category. There's just no disputing it. Period. 

BUT, our constitution DOES allow it. And I'm a big defender in constitutional rights, no matter what. Those same rights allow me to march against this abhorrent presidency, for gay rights, etc. So I can't say I'M allowed to do it, but Milo isn't.

Plus, individuals like him are always taken care of in the end. History has proven it time and time again.  

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

A thread dedicated TO a racist professional troll will not be allowed here for the entertainment of the forums resident professional trolls. Like it or lump it. 

And yeah , the "exodus" from this forum was caused by YOU being allowed to run around trolling. Has that simple fact gone completely over your head?

Well NOT ANYMORE.

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

Pud, i think you are having some midlife crisis or something. You are much more inteligent than that. As Kim said a couple of day ago, there are plenty of other threads to expess all opinions, and your opinions here in this thread, by the way, haven't been deleted. What is absurd is to open more and more threads to say the same. Or would it be freedom of speech to delete a second Beyonce thread? What if I suddenly i'm very angry because i think Kylie is not a dwarf and open a thread to say "Kylie is the most wonderful person and is no a midget at all?". It would be deleted. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Pud, i think you are having some midlife crisis or something. You are much more inteligent than that. As Kim said, there are plenty of other threads to expess all opinions, and your opinions here in this thread, by the way, haven't been deleted. What is absurd is to open more and more threads to say the same. Or would it be freedom of speech to delete a second Beyonce thread? What if I suddenly i'm very angry because i think Kylie is not a dwarf and open a thread to say "Kylie is the most wonderful person and is no a midget at all?". It would be deleted. 

But Kylie is a midget... :chuckle:

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, Kim said:

A thread dedicated TO a racist professional troll will not be allowed here for the entertainment of the forums resident professional trolls. Like it or lump it. 

And yeah , the "exodus" from this forum was caused by YOU being allowed to run around trolling. Has that simple fact gone completely over your head?

Well NOT ANYMORE.

im the reason they started *?  <--- i believe that word will automatically be blocked out. 

And even more important. Berkeley Unversity has ALWAYS created havoc and protest, especially during the 60s, when people went to give a conference and ended up covered in tomatoes and eggs. And now this stupid Trump is surprised that students are protesting and the University is a rebel institution??? Oh God, what a MORON. Know your story!  

Just now, karbatal said:

Oh really? 

*goes and open a new thread to express indignation*

yes really! there is no big deal about that dwarf anyway! :rotfl: