Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

21 minutes ago, elijah said:

yes but it became part of Russia, bitch! Do u know how many territories there are where such referendums can take place? Ask Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine again...

Again, the referendum only took place because the people in Crimea did NOT accept the coup self-imposed government of Kiev!

They basically said "fuck you we have had enough of this shit!" and obviously Russia was very happy to reunite with them, considering that they absolutely despised being part of Ukraine since 1954 when Nikita Kruschev treated them like garbage trading the entire region for ukranian support of his soviet power! 

Needless to say that since then Russia have a fucking sea port in Sevastopol that by the way connect the russians to the Syrian port in Tartus. They simply could not afford to lose it for the coup self-imposed anti-russian government of Kiev!

military bases can exist in foreign countries without occupying them. It actually might have worked out to keep it in that place without having soldiers "on holidays" appearing there. Viktor Yushchenko didn't expell Russian troops either, although they initially supported the actual voter fraud of Yanukovych in 2004

10 minutes ago, beta_test said:

military bases can exist in foreign countries without occupying them. It actually might have worked out to keep it in that place without having soldiers "on holidays" appearing there. Viktor Yushchenko didn't expell Russian troops either, although they initially supported the actual voter fraud of Yanukovych in 2004

Of course! And it has been like that ever since 1954! But in early 2014 the new coup self-imposed government passed laws banning the russian language in the entire eastern ukraine including the Crimea region where 90% of the people there speaks russian as their prime language!

Obviously they felt threatened by this new government and with the complacency of the russians they jumped out of that sinking ship!

You can bet that if they did not reunited with Russia they would've ended up being bombed to the ground like Donetsk and Lugansk which were left behind for their own luck!

Guest Pud Whacker
23 minutes ago, svperstar said:

I refuse to be grateful for keeping something that should be a basic human right. #sorrynotsorry

Like Madonna, people only focus on the SHIT. They always leave out her work with Malawi or orphans or building schools and hospitals. 

If he had REMOVED these rights there would be 20 pages on it every 5 seconds. 

This utter hypocrisy is THE REASON someone like Trump is in the White House and if it continues, expect EIGHT not FOUR years. 

15 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

Like Madonna, people only focus on the SHIT. They always leave out her work with Malawi or orphans or building schools and hospitals. 

This utter hypocrisy is THE REASON someone like Trump is in the White House and if it continues, expect EIGHT not FOUR years. 

Yes cus if it doesn't concern you why bother? I'm appalled by the way Americans are dealing with this Muslims ban. It's affecting average folks, families, businesses. Terrorism has little to do with it. It's jus a ploy to systematically discriminate Muslims. It was unnecessary on so many levels. Pure evil and undemocratic. But hey I'm not Muslim and I'm not coming from Syria so who cares? Shame on you. 

Hypocrisy has got a name and it's Donald Trump and all his Republicans supporters. Never forget that.

22 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes cus if it doesn't concern you why bother? I'm appalled by the way Americans are dealing with this Muslims ban. It's affecting average folks, families, businesses. Terrorism has little to do with it. It's jus a ploy to systematically discriminate Muslims. It was unnecessary on so many levels. Pure evil and undemocratic. But hey I'm not Muslim and I'm not coming from Syria so who cares? Shame on you. 

Hypocrisy has got a name and it's Donald Trump and all his Republicans supporters. Never forget that.

he is against radicals and trouble makers not the peaceful muslims.

the new syrian constitution is void of Islam as a state religion (something we Egyptians wish to have here) after the fuckery ISIS has caused to their country.

18 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

:clap:

"In either regard once again Trump has shown how woefully inept he is at governing the nation, and how uneducated and unprepared he is to deal with various governmental mechanisms. Trump believes he is above the law, but he is now getting a crash course that even the powers of the presidency have their limits."

So..this is the fking prime time Supreme Court Apprentice! :# lmao He's making a MOCKERY of the US. Anyway they both look/reek from shit. Based on what I read the Gorsich guy is basically a prettier but almost an equal little wannabe Scalia ass licker. The other one I'm sure is just as bad and as prob the 'runner up' for when RBG dies or Kennedy or Thomas retires. Almost no doubt he'll get to appoint at LEAST 2 or 3! :#. Have a feeling 'they' prob really really wanted that Pryor nut but he's 6 feet under already due to what he's said very vocally! Again, I'm sure these 2 skunks are every bit as awful but we just dunno it yet. 

59 minutes ago, spazz said:

he is against radicals and trouble makers not the peaceful muslims.

the new syrian constitution is void of Islam as a state religion (something we Egyptians wish to have here) after the fuckery ISIS has caused to their country.

Fuck You Spazz. No he is not! This is a well calculated move to please his racist supporters. The excuse they're giving him is he promised those things. And yes he did indeed. He promised a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US and there you have it. People thought he was just talking extreme to get cheered on by his backwards voters but he was actually laying down the law. This is going to cause more terrorists attacks. This is not helping the terror cause. This is as low as discriminating human beings on the grounds of faith. It's unamerican and anti constitutional. A backwards policy based on bigotry. Of course his supporters are going to love it. They're just a bunch of racist too. Never forget that. 

How in the hell you can stand by it when practically everybody who knows law and politics in the US is condemning the shit out of it? I'm appalled by your comments Spazz. 

3 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Fuck You Spazz. No he is not! This is a well calculated move to please his racist supporters. The excuse they're giving him is he promised those things. And yes he did indeed. He promised a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US and there you have it. People thought he was just talking extreme to get cheered on by his backwards voters but he was actually laying down the law. This is going to cause more terrorists attacks. This is not helping the terror cause. This is as low as discriminating human beings on the grounds of faith. It's unamerican and anti constitutional. A backwards policy based on bigotry. Of course his supporters are going to love it. They're just a bunch of racist too. Never forget that. 

How in the hell you can stand by it when practically everybody who knows law and politics in the US is condemning the shit out of it? I'm appalled by your comments Spazz. 

Well thanks for the insults and islam is not a race. 

You are so angry and needs to relax.

he is banning countries where ppl came with no data or indentity or passport from their own wrecked homeland countries so the US authorities cant find them.

10 minutes ago, spazz said:

Well thanks for the insults and islam is not a race. 

You are so angry and needs to relax.

he is banning countries where ppl came with no data or indentity or passport from their own wrecked homeland countries so the US authorities cant find them.

You're welcome.. and no need to be a word expert. Islamophobe then. Happy?

And yes I am angry. Yes I am outraged. And so should be anybody with a little decency.

And again you're wrong. These people are just normal, everyday folks. And they have documentation. They have no connection with terrorism at all. Don't try to give me alternative facts cus it might stick for your fellow republicans but not with people with a brain. 

I wanna see if it was people from Egypt banned from entering the US and see if you were still taking his side. You're as biased as the fake Christians.

To anybody still in doubt about this "Muslim Ban" read this. Maybe people are not aware of what Trump has actually done. That's why they can't grasp the gravity of the situation. And also I've noticed how once again Obama gets dragged into this dirt so it will also explain the difference between what Obama did and what Trump is doing.

Ignorance Is Not Bliss 

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/29/14432362/trump-muslim-ban-statement

13 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes I am angry. Yes I am outraged. And so should be anybody with a little decency.

And again you're wrong. These people are just normal, everyday folks. They have no connection with terrorism at all. Don't try to give me alternative facts cus it might stick for your fellow republicans but not with people with a brain. 

I wanna see if it was people from Egypt banned from entering the US and see if you were still taking his side. You're as biased as the fake Christians.

I'm not an American or a republican. And stop with the personal attacks. 

I am a normal person secular nationalist like many muslims who dont find trump decisions offensive and totally hate Obama cause he tarnished the image of Islam their religion by financing ISIS and the muslim brotherhood terrorist group.

I advice you to forget about politics and enjoy your life. :thumbsup: 

19 minutes ago, spazz said:

I'm not an American or a republican. And stop with the personal attacks. 

I am a normal person secular nationalist like many muslims who dont find trump decisions offensive and totally hate Obama cause he tarnished the image of Islam their religion by financing ISIS and the muslim brotherhood terrorist group.

I advice you to forget about politics and enjoy your life. :thumbsup: 

This is not even about politics. I'm so sick of you and your Obama hate. Keep sticking your head in the sand. You only see what your eyes want to see ;) I got nothing more to say to you... why you even following me? :wacko:  Don't reply to my posts and I ll do the same. Or I ll just block you. 

2 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

Yeah. Ok Pud. Keep telling yourself that people being angry is not justified if that makes you feel better. 

When you can get through an entire day without referencing your hate for Lady Gaga, maybe you can school the rest of us on having hatred for Donald Trump who is actually affecting public policy. Until then I think I will stick with what I believe in, thank you.

Might I add that keeping gay rights is hardly a referendum to lavishly praise the man borderlining fellatio. Does no one even consider any of the other shit that he's already doing? How is he worthy of a pass? We are constantly being told that gay rights is not the only issue in the world and yet when we're not singing praises for keeping them and focused on others, suddenly we are hypocrites.

15 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Might I add that keeping gay rights is hardly a referendum to lavishly praise the man borderlining fellatio. Does no one even consider any of the other shit that he's already doing? How is he worthy of a pass? We are constantly being told that gay rights is not the only issue in the world and yet when we're not singing praises for keeping them and focused on others, suddenly we are hypocrites.

Very well said. The Let Them Eat Cake or It's Not About Me So Who Cares? mentality will eventually destroy us all. We always have to wonder how we would feel if those people were us. i think it's something that comes with a certain maturity. It's like when people get older and regret not standing up to the bullies at school. Kids see them and accept them and occasionally laugh with them thinking it's no big deal but when they mature they realise how wrong they were and feel bad about it. I think we have a duty to stick up for other people especially if they're minorities or marginalised individuals. I certainly would like people to stick up for me in times of need. 

14 hours ago, karbatal said:

What I see is the recipe of a big attack in USA, orchestrated, of course, and with muslims immigrant as prime suspects. And it's going to be so big that people in USA will get together and will obey everything as they did in 2001. 

I hope I am wrong. But i'm afraid it's going to haoppen and it will be this year. 

I hope I am  being all Luckyguy-esque, but i doubt that this administration will go on with half the country opposing. A big attack would make most of the population clapping at the idea of building walls and making blocks to certain religions and countries. Imagine if Bill Clinton had created Guantanamo???? The scandal??? But a year later, Bush created Guantanamo, which is so illegal it makes you dizzy, and there it is, still opened, 15 years later. 

Precisely

That is a huge part of the discussions that go on in this thread and other worldwide events threads in general

They found a person who would galvanise a naturally racist, mysogynyst, xenophobic part of US society and obviously kept steroid feeding the corruption among the other political front, a front which is traditionally associated with being closer to the needs of the most vulnerable in society and did anything but, although somehow that's taboo talk. And when you put the two things together this is the result. a gigantic mess. 

But strong control  and emotional or psychological manipulation are better exerted through chaos and division of course

Your mentioning of 9/11 is exactly the point. Everything we have seen in global foreign policy during the last 15 years rotated off and was planned in advance around that event, a catalyst event to be exact that was designed to serve a specific purpose, i.e.  the balkanisation of the Middle East and the provocation of Russia and China into a wider conflict. There can only be one superpower at a time and that is the ugly truth

The blaming of Al Qaeda in its aftermath was even a bigger joke considering that shortly after it started to become more and more of public domain that Al Qaeda was in fact created by Western Intelligence. Truth is the same exact policies have been implemented seamlessly through administrations of different political persuasion. And that is, as much as that's often labelled as fantasy talk, there is one only party running the show totally undisturbed

One of the most fervent subscribers to the Project For A New American Century neocon document back in 2000

Worked very well with Republicans and Democrats alike

zbigniew-brzezinski-458959.jpg

zbig.jpg

zbigniew-brzezinski-zbigniew-brzezinski-

zbignew-brzezinski-quote-which-is-more-i

1145930799-zbigniew-brzezinski-zbigniew-

946359.png

PNAC.png