Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

I have to laugh at some people here still standing by their dear fucked up racist fascist president. Honestly just go to buy some bricks. He might ask you to help him build the wall if you truly support your beloved tyrant. What a disgusting president. What a disgusting people. People should be ashamed of themselves. This is exactly what the Nazi party did with the Jews. They singled them out in order for people to start discriminating against them and not feel bad about it. Don't see them as people. See them as threats. I feel sick to the stomach knwowing some people here are actually standing by this demented pig. Shame on you! 

The deplorables/ Trump supporters/ racist/bigots/ backwards/excuses of pathetic human life have started their counter attack.

Too bad there's not that many compared to us. The parliament will have to debate whether a state visit is appropriate for Mr Sick Fuck I mean Mr Trump. But we have responded in millions they're only about 10% :lmao:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/counter-petition-supporting-donald-trumps-9728112

3 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

I have to laugh at some people here still standing by their dear fucked up racist fascist president. Honestly just go to buy some bricks. He might ask you to help him build the wall if you truly support your beloved tyrant. What a disgusting president. What a disgusting people. People should be ashamed of themselves. This is exactly what the Nazi party did with the Jews. They singled them out in order for people to start discriminating against them and not feel bad about it. Don't see them as people. See them as threats. I feel sick to the stomach knwowing some people here are actually standing by this demented pig. Shame on you! 

I'm baffled how people act like "you are with us or against us".

Can't you realize that people can be against Donald Trump and at the same time despises the "alternative" choice they had during the ellection?

I don't understand why people MUST ignore everything that Obama did it bad in order to confront the current government.

Things are not like that. The americans had two very bad choices and no wonder this is a divided nation now.

5 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I'm baffled how people act like "you are with us or against us".

Can't you realize that people can be against Donald Trump and at the same time despises the "alternative" choice they had during the ellection?

I don't understand why people MUST ignore everything that Obama did it bad in order to confront the current government.

Things are not like that. The americans had two very bad choices and no wonder this is a divided nation now.

No. No. No.

Either you stand by him or you don't. There are two paths to take in life. There's no middle ground when it comes down to things like this. Block me.

10 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Question:now that Americans have a tyrant for president that means we should bomb them?

According to america's war book, basically yes.

There it goes how their insane logic can be easily comprehended in this inverted situation.

Very interesting read. And it makes a lot of sense about Trump supporters. Yes they're insecure spineless  little worms ready to be manipulated by their tyrant. I feel sorry for them. They disgust me. Nasty people. They're hurting themselves really bad and history is not and never will be on their side.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/basic-lizard-brain-psychology-explain-rise-trump-article-1.2960261

Just now, Nessie said:

According to america's war book, basically yes.

There it goes how their insanity logic can be easily comprehended in this inverted situation.

China and North Korea might do that very soon.. be careful.

Just now, MeakMaker said:

China and North Korea might do that very soon.. be careful.

Yes, definitely yes! Quite honestly, even the european nations can make a huge U turn against a rogue fascist US now!

Nothing surprises me anymore!

49 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Ask the slaughtered people in the middle east if they miss that fraud of a president... :provoke:

They are slaughtered how could they respond to that question :( 

if they raise from the dead they would forgive him.

1 minute ago, Love Spent said:

I realize he's trying to fight these radicals but do you believe the new travel/iimmigration restrictions will enrage them into commiting more terror attacks?

I fear something happen like 9/11 on the American soil and blame Trump for it.

4 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Yes, definitely yes! Quite honestly, even the european nations can make a huge U turn against a rogue fascist US now!

Nothing surprises me anymore!

I couldn't see that happening. Russia is way too strong militarily and Europe will always need the US against a Russia attack. That's why Europe is all over the place at this very moment as Trump is nolonger a willing accomplice as a NATO member. Theresa May had to go visit Trump not so that she would try to get the support of the US after the Brexit fiasco but it was more a political- military meeting in which she had to be sure America was still by Europe side in case Russia is starting to expand its territory (Poland-Ukrain, etc.. are key regional areas for Russia). Trumps willingness to have better relations with Russia is scaring Europe. If -and actually on this case it's more of a matter of when - he will lift those sanctions against Russia Europe will have no choice but to accept it. I think the UK government massively regrets the Brexit fiasco. They know they need a strong and more united Europe but the damages already been done. Trump and Russia always wanted to dismantle the European community. They're hoping other countries will follow suit after Brexit. If France or another big EU country will leave that will mean a more powerful Russia. But in the end it will be only our fault. We still have the opportunity to stay united and fight the real enemies. Trump, Brexit and the rise of far right parties will only enable conflicts and wars. Europe is standing on shaking grounds and we all have to stay strong on our beliefs. 

Just now, spazz said:

They are slaughtered how could they respond to that question :( 

if they raise from the dead they would forgive him.

Sad, but it might be true. This is a tough topic. I have no idea how the people who lost everything see the americans now. Some may forgive it all but i guess a huge part of them have blood on their eyes and that is precisely why the US is facing such a danger of an imminent terrorist attack as grave as 9/11, and Trump is thriving on this threat for his own fascist agenda.

6 hours ago, spazz said:

I expected this to happen when i read the previous twitter post which she opposed his immigration ban.

he will fire all Obama administration.

I just read that Obama calls for civil disobedience.

In her place is someone Obama approved. Don't be ridiculous spazz -- she was fired for her loyalty to the constitution over him. 

32 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Very interesting read. And it makes a lot of sense about Trump supporters. Yes they're insecure spineless  little worms ready to be manipulated by their tyrant. I feel sorry for them. They disgust me. Nasty people. They're hurting themselves really bad and history is not and never will be on their side.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/basic-lizard-brain-psychology-explain-rise-trump-article-1.2960261

It's clear that fear = Trump supporters

10 minutes ago, beta_test said:

and now his advisors are coming for Germany - how pleasant to see.

Horrible. He ll do anything to undermine EU. Finance Le Penn etc. If she wins France, EU is dead. And that would be devastating for all of Europe and especially the Eastern part that would easily go under the Russian influence, if not direct rule. Western Europe ruled by nationalism would return Europe in the dark ages. I hope Le Penn doesn't win or the far right in Germany or NL :(

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

Question:now that Americans have a tyrant for president that means we should bomb them?

Yes!!  America needs to be bombed before this tyrant destroys the rest of the world. 

I think the American public needs to be put out of their misery. 

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

I couldn't see that happening. Russia is way too strong militarily and Europe will always need the US against a Russia attack. That's why Europe is all over the place at this very moment as Trump is nolonger a willing accomplice as a NATO member. Theresa May had to go visit Trump not so that she would try to get the support of the US after the Brexit fiasco but it was more a political- military meeting in which she had to be sure America was still by Europe side in case Russia is starting to expand its territory (Poland-Ukrain, etc.. are key regional areas for Russia). Trumps willingness to have better relations with Russia is scaring Europe. If -and actually on this case it's more of a matter of when - he will lift those sanctions against Russia Europe will have no choice but to accept it. I think the UK government massively regrets the Brexit fiasco. They know they need a strong and more united Europe but the damages already been done. Trump and Russia always wanted to dismantle the European community. They're hoping other countries will follow suit after Brexit. If France or another big EU country will leave that will mean a more powerful Russia. But in the end it will be only our fault. We still have the opportunity to stay united and fight the real enemies. Trump, Brexit and the rise of far right parties will only enable conflicts and wars. Europe is standing on shaking grounds and we all have to stay strong on our beliefs. 

Russia is not going to attack Europe :lmao:

Omg the mere thought. Russia was very happy doing business with the EU until the stupid boycott,  that was a mess and a disaster for the EU. Brussels should go and make business with Moscow again and things would be better. 

1 minute ago, Nessie said:

Crimea was never "attacked" by Russia. Bitch please.

yes but it became part of Russia, bitch! Do u know how many territories there are where such referendums can take place? Ask Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine again...