Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Donald Trump sacks the acting US attorney general after she questions the legality of his immigration ban

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38805944

:megamanson: It really is FULL STEAM AHEAD isn't it? We should have a public book burning by week three at the latest.

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Donald Trump sacks the acting US attorney general after she questions the legality of his immigration ban

:megamanson: It really is FULL STEAM AHEAD isn't it? We should have a public book burning by week three at the latest.

Truly frightening. This creature is more frightening by the day. 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

^Wtf he is a fascist pig :ohgoodgrief:

That is putting it mildly. It is his way or the highway and he and his cronies don't care about who they hurt or if it is even legal.  Every day he disgusts me more and more. 

59 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Good. Now to truly show he cares he should skip the SC nominee who thinks gay men should be in jail for having sex...

I'm glad to hear this. Surprised but pleased. :thumbsup: Hopefully one of those devils that back him won't change his mind for him. That link that KalamazooJay posted earlier about LGBTQ rights was disturbing so I do hope this is legit. 

1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

He probably rushed this Muslim ban thinking it would boost his popularity after his dismal inauguration and his polling numbers and now with all the backlash and protests would they really want to toss gays into that right now?

This is his version of Mariahs 50 cent singles/Loverboy when the song is flopping on radio! Desperate. 

Well it's NOW beyond pulsating obvious Trump doesn't have a f'king clue or care about...anything he's doing except winning petty wars over crowd #s, ratings, rankings and criticism! He's the political Mariah Pariah. He could NOT care less about gay issues (who they're fucking or marrying). Was barely able to coherently read 'LGBTQ' last year (or 'get' what it means) lol! Every important policy and actions are ALL surgically Bannon Inc.doing! :# 'Whatever' deal was cut was to let the alt right lunatics (Pence, Bannon, Conway etc..) do their thang while all slobbering and worshipping their mentally ill manchild Trumps saggy orange...everything 24/7! That is ALL Trump has ever cared about an always will. Perfect little clueless greedy puppet idiot. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Where are now those stupid users here who wanted to give Trump a chance?????????  Hahaha. 

Stupid mongs. 

I'm sure Love Spent is out searching for another youtube clip right now finding a way to lay all of this at Obama's doorstep. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this man imposes martial law and starts arresting everyone who opposes him if he feels there is a coup on the way...

The US is more fascist by the day and they said we should fear authoritarian RUSSIA right?! look how that turn out!! Soon there won't be MNation no more!! 

8 hours ago, MadFan said:

Each passing day brings a fresh attack on the democratic system of the United States. 

9 hours ago, MadFan said:

I expected this to happen when i read the previous twitter post which she opposed his immigration ban.

he will fire all Obama administration.

I just read that Obama calls for civil disobedience.

7 minutes ago, spazz said:

I expected this to happen when i read the previous twitter post which she opposed his immigration ban.

he will fire all Obama administration.

I just read that Obama calls for civil disobedience.

That is the recipe of a civil war... could this actually be on the cards now? a coup or a second american civil war?

What I see is the recipe of a big attack in USA, orchestrated, of course, and with muslims immigrant as prime suspects. And it's going to be so big that people in USA will get together and will obey everything as they did in 2001. 

I hope I am wrong. But i'm afraid it's going to haoppen and it will be this year. 

I hope I am  being all Luckyguy-esque, but i doubt that this administration will go on with half the country opposing. A big attack would make most of the population clapping at the idea of building walls and making blocks to certain religions and countries. Imagine if Bill Clinton had created Guantanamo???? The scandal??? But a year later, Bush created Guantanamo, which is so illegal it makes you dizzy, and there it is, still opened, 15 years later. 

30 minutes ago, Nessie said:

That is the recipe of a civil war... could this actually be on the cards now? a coup or a second american civil war?

I don't think so.

Americans are saying that Trump didn't make something against the constitution.

22 minutes ago, spazz said:

Obama refused to allow 16000 Christian families refugees from Mousol in Iraq to enter the USA during the rise of ISIS in Iraq.

Talking about racism and bigotry.

"Let's talk about how what Obama did was worse! Even though he's not in office! What trump does doesn't matter!1!1!1!"

14 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

"Let's talk about how what Obama did was worse! Even though he's not in office! What trump does doesn't matter!1!1!1!"

Well I said before what Trump is doing now is a consequence of what wrong & biased Obama was doing in the past.

The only thing I hate about trump , he will make the islamic radicals justify their horrendous acts.

39 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Isn't justice independent in America ? If not US's constitution is deeply flawed

Good question!

Someone here care to explain this?

1 minute ago, Love Spent said:

Could you explain what you mean?

On a side note, why can we no longer reply to partial quotes?

Trump is fighting radical islamists 

this may result in making them crazier and the can of worms will open

Guest Pud Whacker
3 hours ago, spazz said:

Obama refused to allow 16000 Christian families refugees from Mousol in Iraq to enter the USA during the rise of ISIS in Iraq.

Talking about racism and bigotry.

these people dont want to hear about that. 

anything 'negative' said about obama equals racism.