Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Pedro

54 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

It's all Obama's fault, and Clinton's fault and Carter's fault - it's all the Democrats fault.

Got a leaking sink? Blame it on the Democrats.

Cannot take a dump lately? Blame it on the Democrats.

Ameriduh will maybe just maybe WAKE up when it does become 2003 AND 1860/1960 something x 10 in due time to 'what' the fuq they put into the White House. Then maybe they'll forcefully admit Hillary's 'pay to play' and debate heads up etc..'slimy e-mails' weren't so bad! :# This is MAINLY all Bannon. He's def running the shit show. The man is obsessed with the 18th and 19th century and all the wars! He's insane but still waay smarter than Trump. He found the perfect man child puppet to control. He's def Trump brains every bit as Rove was to Bush but this 100x worse. 

But yeah...this is all Obama, crooked Hillary and now..the peanut farmer Jimmy Carter! :##  lmao

12 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Even the lowest of the low, the most evil on this planet, are coming out against him now. The debate is over. 

like who?

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Ameriduh will maybe just maybe WAKE up when it does become 2003 AND 1860/1960 something x 10 in due time to 'what' the fuq they put into the White House. Then maybe they'll forcefully admit Hillary's 'pay to play' and debate heads up etc..'slimy e-mails' weren't so bad! :# This is MAINLY all Bannon. He's def running the shit show. The man is obsessed with the 18th and 19th century and all the wars! He's insane but still waay smarter than Trump. He found the perfect man child puppet to control. He's def Trump brains every bit as Rove was to Bush but this 100x worse. 

But yeah...this is all Obama, crooked Hillary and now..the peanut farmer Jimmy Carter! :##  lmao

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

I don't plan going there, tbqh. Never been there, i'm sure that NY, Chicago, S Francisco, Los Angeles, will be AWESOME, but i can perfectly wait 10, 20 years :lol:  And meanwhile, i will befriend whoever I chose, no matter where they live. 

The funny thing is that Iran is the biggest enemy of ISIS. Iran has given ZERO terrorists, and is currently fighting ISIS in Syria. And yet, stupid White House (with Obama too) has always put them in the axis of evil, simply because they fight against Saudi ARabia too. 

ugh, i can't with the hypocresy.

Totally agreed 

Iran and Yemen shouldn't be on this list.

US should lift sanctions on Russia & Iran.

apparently countries like Saudi and UAE got calls from Trump directly with him blackmailing them either they pay or be added on the list. 

10 minutes ago, GOD said:

apparently countries like Saudi and UAE got calls from Trump directly with him blackmailing them either they pay or be added on the list. 

Hahaha this gets better and better. 

Assassination in 3, 2, 1...

Racist, misogynist and homophobic piece of SHIT administration! Don't be surprised to see conversion therapy legalized someday!

There needs to be a massive march at the WH every weekend!

Russia just sold 19.5% of Rosneft oil company to an undisclosed party.

Leaked dossier claimed Trump's advisor would receive 19% from Russian deal, money would go to Trump to lift Russian sanctions.

The dossier is true. The question is whether or not the CIA will ever make a move or whether we will let Trump get away with treason.

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Racist, mysgonist and homophobic piece of SHIT administration! Don't be surprised to see conversion therapy legalized someday!

There needs to be a massive march at the WH every weekend!

Totally. Would not be surprised to see that on top of everything else.  Add their opposition to protecting the environment by hiring climate change deniers in key environmental positions. Completely ethically and morally bankrupt and more dangerous and backwards then even imagined.  

Remember all those rednecks who had bumper stickers on their trucks that said "Impeach Obama"? 

Well, the saying "Impeach Trump" is just as moronic. 

Please please please, people, get an education. 

9 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

I have an education, don't talk to me like that. He has already done things that are grounds for impeachment. I don't think it'll happen because Republicans will refuse to act, but it's not moronic.

14 hours ago, svperstar said:

I would literally take eight more years of Bush and his cronies over this. And it hasn't even been 10 fucking days. 

Seriously, he is a DANGER to the very fabric of this nation. 

I expect America to take care of this. Everybody knows there are no two ways about it, he needs to leave office. 

You know, despite being heartbroken that Hillary lost, I honestly was prepared to give Trump a fair chance. Afterall, Trump doing well could only be a good thing for the U.S. 

However, things are even worse than I could've ever imagined.

Trump and his administration are evil and power hungry. I don't even think Trump thinks through most of what he's doing. He just signs executive order after executive order without much thought imo. John McCain even spoke out and said that Trump's muslim ban (because yes that's what it is) was not well thought out. Big surprise.

And as much as I dislike Trump, I dislike that piece of crap Steve Bannon even more. Bannon is not a good person and he does not have America's best interest at heart.

He's a proud member of the "alternative right" which is just a politically correct term for white nationalist. He is racist, anti semitic and has been accused of domestic violence by his ex wife.

If you thought Dick Cheney was evil....boy you ain't seen nothing yet!

Bannon is even worse. A whole new kind of evil and I believe he's the one calling most of the shots behind the scenes which is fucking scary and unbelievable to me. He should NEVER be on the national security team. I think it's outrageous.

I find it appalling really and extremely worrying that such a man could be put into such a high position. That was Trump's choice though and doesn't say much for him as a person or president. How can you have a gotdamn white nationalist in such a high position?

Trump will go down as the most divisive president in history.

These next four years are really gonna be a bumpy ride.

20 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

Remember all those rednecks who had bumper stickers on their trucks that said "Impeach Obama"? 

Well, those rednecks wanted to impeach him because he was black. 

Trump is walking a very fine line with impeachment due to a plethora of issues. It's only a matter of time before something comes out.