Women’s March on Washington time 21 Jan 2017

Gaudet

BTW, has anyone seen any pictures of the so called "It girls" of the moment? Katy was there. But what about the rest? Probably being a-political as always. Do not take a risk, it could put your career in danger. They should be ashamed. Generations of women before them paved the way for them and they don't see the need to defend those achievements. Once again the older generation is sticking their necks out.

Just now, jazzyjan said:

Love her so much as always.  So proud to be a fan. 

:thumbsup::kiss2: that FUCK YOU to the detractors (like those in these section of the forum) was epic.

Proud to be her fan too, forever and ever.

1 minute ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

BTW, has anyone seen any pictures of the so called "It girls" of the moment? Katy was there. But what about the rest? Probably being a-political as always. Do not take a risk, it could put your career in danger. They should be ashamed. Generations of women before them paved the way for them and they don't see the need to defend those achievements. Once again the older generation is sticking their necks out.

Once again wher's Gaga? she is hiding because she wouldn't want to jeopardize her Superbowl appearance?

3 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Once again wher's Gaga? she is hiding because she wouldn't want to jeopardize her Superbowl appearance?

It was rumored that a gag order on politics was in her NFL contract :censored:

She must be seething at Madonna's global firestorm of controversy :queenbitch:

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

She is rehearsing her dance moves. :chuckle:

But seriously, we have known it from the start, Gaga is a big fat liar and the most inauthentic thing out there. And she does not like to be be overshadowed. And I'm waiting to see if she does something during her SB performance, if she really is that stupid. Madonna knew very well, there is a place and a time to say or do certain things that might be considered confrontational. And whatever we may think about it personally, the SB is not one of those places. We all remember what happened when Janet Jackson showed her breast. So in case Gaga really does something, she should not be surprised that her career is finally over. On the other hand, she could continue with her victim complex for ever and ever. Her career ended because of her being political and standing up for things. Just another lie considering her career is already on life support and all it takes is to pull the plug.

43 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Whether or not we agree with @rebelvvv   she is expressing her views in a rational way.   I don't agree with her in this case but always admire how she posts and I know she is a passionate Madonna fan.   While everyone is jumping down her throat,  others who have deliberately derailed this forum with their Trump love and baiting of others for months don't get half of the disdain and criticism thrown at them. 

Jan, you're a good friend of mine and I would never disrespect you.  Do you know how many times I've been made fun of on this forum?  Torn down and called a 'cunt'?  Do you know how many times my personal life has been mocked in this forum?  I think she's a big girl and she can handle it.  No one is down her throat.  She made certain comments that required a certain type of retort.  I don't believe she was being rational with me, but you and I can agree to disagree on that. 

Many in this forum have deliberately derailed threads left and right.  They are now gone...and I, for one, don't miss them.  

5 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

She is rehearsing her dance moves. :chuckle:

But seriously, we have known it from the start, Gaga is a big fat liar and the most inauthentic thing out there. And she does not like to be be overshadowed. And I'm waiting to see if she does something during her SB performance, if she really is that stupid. Madonna knew very well, there is a place and a time to say or do certain things that might be considered confrontational. And whatever we may think about it personally, the SB is not one of those places. We all remember what happened when Janet Jackson showed her breast. So in case Gaga really does something, she should not be surprised that her career is finally over. On the other hand, she could continue with her victim complex for ever and ever. Her career ended because of her being political and standing up for things. Just another lie considering her career is already on life support and all it takes is to pull the plug.

I love you Raider but don't waste your time and energy on this fool.  Leave her in the Princess section and discuss her there.  She is a nothing. 

@pjcowley and @jazzyjan I'm sorry I derailed the topic and of course I will obey. :biggrin:

BTW can I just say how happy I am to witness all those demonstrations today. It gives me hope. I was kinda depressed the last days and did not post much recently. Also thank you @XXLfor your lovely New Years letter which was greatly appreciated and all the best to you as well.

58 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

not at all ,most of the immigrants are coming from Africa and Asia and they are illegal My country is bankrupt and they're stealing jobs from Greek citizens .Should we close our borders ? Or sink the ships carrying them? 

I didn't realize you're greek

i love your country and wish all the best for it and prosperous economy, i dont wanna go off topic or sound xenophobic but if the immigrants are taking away job opportunities from greek citizens thats unfair. They should rely on quality and experience/education.