Women’s March on Washington time 21 Jan 2017

Gaudet

1 minute ago, WeboGirl said:

Wrong!  

It's about the fact that an insane, self-absorbed, ignorant, sexists, racists, homophobic, lying, megalomaniac has been elected as president.  Call that "spewing hate", but it's the truth.  

The state of mind that America needs is for people to vote for their best interests and to educate themselves on the issues at hand.  This clearly did not happen in this election. 

I will proudly keep my 'hostility' (if that's what you want to call it) going.  I will keep fighting against Trump for the next four years and I will not stop.

Tell it!!! Yes! 

2 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

Wrong!  

It's about the fact that an insane, self-absorbed, ignorant, sexists, racists, homophobic, lying, megalomaniac has been elected as president.  Call that "spewing hate", but it's the truth.  

The state of mind that America needs is for people to vote for their best interests and to educate themselves on the issues at hand.  This clearly did not happen in this election. 

I will proudly keep my 'hostility' (if that's what you want to call it) going.  I will keep fighting against Trump for the next four years and I will not stop.

No, the issue is that people conflate political issues with social issues or suggest that politics is entirely about social identity.  That's the problem with a strictly 2-party system and a mindset where if you don't 100% agree with every issue on any side you're automatically on the other side.

I support the march and people's right to express their views.  What I don't support is the hate-filled vitriol expressed towards people attempting to offer dissenting commentary about specific political issues that are irrelevant to another social issue.  I support Madonna's right to express her opinion, but then she conflates the issue of WOMEN'S RIGHTS by attempting to encompass all of her political views in it and suggesting that people who express views about other political issues must not be socially aligned.

You and many extremists assume that people are uneducated and didn't vote for their best interests or from an uneducated standpoint, but the very people who wholeheartedly blindly supported any candidate without acknowledging they have any flaws whatsoever are equally uneducated.  People vote for candidates based on ISSUES despite their flaws.  This is about the political process and policy, NOT about a personality.

People are far too hung up about HOW things are said than what is actually being said, which is ironic when we love Madonna for saying things as they are regardless of how she says it.

Just now, spazz said:

I dont like her curses. 

Nice pics with Cher though.

Says the person that has offended a lot of people in the political section of this board. Yet you have a problem when she says "Fuck you".

In addition to that, a recent study has shown that people who curse a lot are in general more honest people. Make of that information what you will.

9 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

Wrong!  

:clap:

7 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

Wrong!  

That is the biggest issue: education. Notice how certain political colors straight away cut budgets on educational system for all. Because the dumber people are the more it is convenient to them. The dumber and less educated people are, more likely they are to blindly buy into any shit that a fucking lying scumbag politician might tell them. I mean, look at some of the Trump supporters.... highly educated smart individuals, aren't they?

Just now, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Says the person that has offended a lot of people in the political section of this board. Yet you have a problem when she says "Fuck you".

In addition to that, a recent study has shown that people who curse a lot are in general more honest people. Make of that information what you will.

Bravo to her for cursing ,she could have gone soft and not spreading the really message .The real message is FUCK YOU

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I didn't offend anybody 

i offended Obama only and hes not a member on this board.

2 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

No, the issue is that people conflate political issues with social issues or suggest that politics is entirely about social identity.  That's the problem with a strictly 2-party system and a mindset where if you don't 100% agree with every issue on any side you're automatically on the other side.

I support the march and people's right to express their views.  What I don't support is the hate-filled vitriol expressed towards people attempting to offer dissenting commentary about specific political issues that are irrelevant to another social issue.  I support Madonna's right to express her opinion, but then she conflates the issue of WOMEN'S RIGHTS by attempting to encompass all of her political views in it and suggesting that people who express views about other political issues must not be socially aligned.

You and many extremists assume that people are uneducated and didn't vote for their best interests or from an uneducated standpoint, but the very people who wholeheartedly blindly supported any candidate without acknowledging they have any flaws whatsoever are equally uneducated.  People vote for candidates based on ISSUES despite their flaws.  This is about the political process and policy, NOT about a personality.

People are far too hung up about HOW things are said than what is actually being said, which is ironic when we love Madonna for saying things as they are regardless of how she says it.

Wrong again.  

I haven't assumed that people who are uneducated have voted against their own interest, I KNOW they have.  I agree that we need something other than a two party system, but in the meantime, I will keep my 'social identity' expressed by standing up for what I believe in.  And, that will take any shape and form possible.

As for Madonna, of course she's going to express her own political views.  We need more people to do this.  

People DO NOT vote for candidates based on the issues.  They vote with a blind fold and complete lack of knowledge.  How things are being said is completely irrelevant.  THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!  

How things are being said is completely irrelevant.  THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!  

No, it's not or people would not be in such a state of hysteria.  It's interesting how we give Madonna a free pass on being rebellious and saying things in ways that people don't expect to get their attention or using hyperbole such as "thoughts of blowing up the White House" to get her points noticed but then crucify anyone who supports Trump when it's OBVIOUS he uses the exact same tactics.

The problem is all the extremists took Trump literally instead of seriously, which is the exact thing that people do to Madonna.

8 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

That is the biggest issue: education. Notice how certain political colors straight away cut budgets on educational system for all. Because the dumber people are the more it is convenient to them. The dumber and less educated people are, more likely they are to blindly buy into any shit that a fucking lying scumbag politician might tell them. I mean, look at some of the Trump supporters.... highly educated smart individuals, aren't they?

Totally.  I've heard Trump voters say they voted for him because they 'don't want their guns taken away from them'. 

This speaks for itself.  

I want to say to these people, Are you fucking kidding me?  THIS is your biggest concern??

People are so stupid in this county, it's so frightening. 

Totally.  I've heard Trump voters say they voted for him because they 'don't want their guns taken away from them'. 

This speaks for itself.  

I want to say to these people, Are you fucking kidding me?  THIS is your biggest concern??

The Greeks migrants voted for him saying no further migrants are allowed to the country .How fucked up is that?

12 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

THIS. THIS. THIS. And have you seen how Trumps pick for secretary of education was doing before the panel to get confirmed for this post? DISASTER!

35 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Totally disagree.  This is 100% about politics.  There has been far more hate spewed on both sides by being intolerant of other people's right to have their own views.  What's lacking is love and respect and the inability to discuss issues without hostility.  THAT is the state of mind that must change if the world is going to get anywhere.  Right now for both extreme sides it's my way or the highway, which doesn't work for anyone.

You're missing the point of the whole thing then. No point in discussing it if you can't see this goes beyond politics.

3 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

This speaks for itself.  

Oh, with Donald Trump Junior soon allowing them to have more gun silencers I am sure they are gonna have a hard on.

Make America think again....