Horror in America

ULIZOS

If I was a foreign leader at the moment I would be a bit scared. This guy's rhetoric must be sending shivers down their spine. He's selling himself as the Messiah of America. The biggest the promise the harder the fall if he doesn't deliver it. Crazy or not, the guy is fearless. Heaven help us all. He and us need it right now. 

XoWgDve.gif

It has started and there's no stopping now. 

22 minutes ago, LVX said:

Dark day in the history of mankind. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

Yes but I still think 11/9 was 10x worse. At least (like serving a jail sentence or rape) shit was gonna happen so let's just get it over worth. It's on officially now so let the scandals, protests, etc etc....and the downfall of him and his team begin lol. Hopefully there's a world left in 2018/19 'cause no doubt whoever they're breeding for 2020 it's def already ON lol

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yes but I still think 11/9 was 10x worse. At least (like serving a jail sentence or rape) shit was gonna happen so let's just get it over worth. It's on officially now so let the scandals, protests, etc etc....and the downfall of him and his team begin lol. Hopefully there's a world left in 2018/19 'cause no doubt whoever they're breeding for 2020 it's def already ON lol

A handful of people carried out those attacks. 

63,000,000 people WANTED HIM to be president.

This is one million dots, multiply this by 63. 

one-million-dots-poster.png

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

A handful of people carried out those attacks. 

63,000,000 people WANTED HIM to be president.

This is one million dots, multiply this by 63. 

one-million-dots-poster.png

lol I know and thanks for the breakdown (and chart) about what million is lol. I'm still not getting your point. 

21 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

lol I know and thanks for the breakdown (and chart) about what million is lol. I'm still not getting your point. 

I don't know! Everyone just calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up! 

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It was MARVELOUS. I was watching it live on the BBC and just a few seconds after Trump finished his speech, the camera panned out and it REALLY looked like that :lmao: 

:rotfl:

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It was MARVELOUS. I was watching it live on the BBC and just a few seconds after Trump finished his speech, the camera panned out and it REALLY looked like that :lmao: 

where are the people that voted for him? 60 million? Are they all from the Midwest?

Well, the people who voted for him. most of them couldn't afford to TRAVEL to DC let alone a hotel or food in the city. 

The speech was as dark and as Trump-ish as I could've imagined. It was truly sad to watch as you could feel the dread in the air from all those who were on the screen. Republicans included. No one really knows where things are going to go from here. 

1 minute ago, KalamazooJay said:

The speech was as dark and as Trump-ish as I could've imagined. It was truly sad to watch as you could feel the dread in the air from all those who were on the screen. Republicans included. No one really knows where things are going to go from here. 

It was a horrible anti-American rant. 

Guest Pud Whacker
3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Oh, but according to Pud, he's the PEOPLE's president. 

Um, no, he's the president of WHITE, Christian, heterosexuals. 

:lol:

1. i dont work for the Daily Mail.

2. youre in mexico. 

3. BOW TO MELANIA!!!

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

1. i dont work for the Daily Mail.

2. youre in mexico. 

3. BOW TO MELANIA!!!

Yes, and I have a U.S. passport. That doesn't make me any less of an American than you.

Just because you're white and this doesn't affect you in the slightest doesn't mean we don't have the right to be concerned.