Horror in America

ULIZOS

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

Yes, and I have a U.S. passport. That doesn't make me any less of an American than you.

Just because you're white and this doesn't affect you in the slightest doesn't mean we don't have the right to be concerned. 

lighten up!!!

HEAL! HEAL!

15 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

lighten up!!!

HEAL! HEAL!

It's hard to lighten up when basically everything about you has been dragged through the mud for an entire year by the most powerful person on the planet. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

It's hard to lighten up when basically everything about you has been dragged through the mud for an entire year by the most powerful person on the planet. 

Well, I'm truly sorry. I'm not being my usual sarcastic self. 

But i will leave this uplifting thread because when Raul has lost his sense of humor, that is MY EXIT! 

Some of you fuckers can fuck around and support Trump all you want.  You can go on with all your bullshit about how President Obama didn't do his job properly. 

The truth is, you're all full of shit!  That's the hard fact. 

Trump will FUCK us.  Obama was a great president. 

I'm sick to my stomach.  All the Trump supporters can go fuck themselves.  There's no unity here...I don't want it.  Trump supporters are my enemies.  

Hillary should have taken the oath today.  She was a good woman.  

Now all you gun-toting, ignorant Republicans - go fuck yourselves!!

THIS IS WAR

Um..well is ANYone surprised :/ I mean...was only a matter of when not if. Everyone knew they wouldn't waste a single second. It's not Trump specifically but everyone running his shit show. These aren't just conservatives but far right lunatics who loathed Obama and are getting him back to the core now. LGBT are the easiest group they wanted to go after asap to make their statement. For now, they have total control..of everything so, again, how is anyone shocked at all and it'll only get worse. Far as that dark dreadful speech...well duh! Again, what else was anyone expecting lol. 

9 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

This says it ALL.

lmao! Gonna be such a turd of a 'presidency'. 

Even some conservative commentators are saying his speech was shit and that his speech right after he won the election and the speech at the luncheon an hour ago (when he toasted/mentioned Billary) was actually 10x better. Obviously he didn't write the inauguration speech. But it just shows how hideous the people running the show and his brain are. His entire demeanor has been deer in the headlights today while the snake Pence is just waiting to strangle him. 

3 hours ago, pjcowley said:

C2ogKIeXgAA48XA.jpgC2ogKgvW8AI4x-b.jpg

Lmaoooo haha

Not surprising though considering that half the Country can't stand Trump.

I hope his inaguration gets the lowest ratings ever also.

You know Trump is always bragging about being number one and being the best ever, so that will definitely drive him crazy.

8 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

When I said LGBT's rights will fall back 30 years during his term, I did not think he would reach half the goal in one day ...

29 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

You know Trump is always bragging about being number one and being the best ever, so that will definitely drive him crazy.

I hope Putin fucks him over and Donald will be humiliated worldwide

35 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Lmaoooo haha

Not surprising though considering that half the Country can't stand Trump.

I hope his inaguration gets the lowest ratings ever also.

lmao yup and you SO know he'll spout out shit like millions of people were paid by Hillary/Dems paid people to NOT come etc etc.. He's already bombing and knows it. The weather while a bit rainy was actually pretty mild. NO excuses. Just wait until tomorrow! :D 

Have a pretty damn good feeling they will tomorrow though! You could already feel the tremors for tomorrow. Today is total darkness but they'll be some momentary bright light tomorrow :D 

6 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Nobody cares! ;8P 

I'm so surprised because he has a lot of loyal supporters. how hard is it to find a few thousand supporters in the area? at least to fill up the space of the bleachers near the White House where they're filming for a while

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I'm so surprised because he has a lot of loyal supporters. how hard is it to find a few thousand supporters in the area? at least to fill up the space near the White House where they're filming for a while

Agree. I mean...he was packing up arenas etc...just a few months ago basically everywhere. DC isn't 'that' far from many states he won. How didn't those people show up. Not saying huge crowds but there was like NO energy or  enthusiasm. Very dreary overall crowd and vibe. Dont think it would've been that much better/exciting if Hillary won but no doubt she would've had MANY more people (esp women). 

1 minute ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Agree. I mean...he was packing up arenas etc...just a few months ago basically everywhere. DC isn't 'that' far from many states he won. How didn't those people show up. Odd. 

Well those deplorable's can drive their shitty cars to their local arena, but most of them would be hard pressed to be able to afford DC. 

But I DO find it interesting that the crowds aren't SOMEWHAT bigger. Maybe his 'fanbase' isn't as rabid or loyal as we thought. 

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Agree. I mean...he was packing up arenas etc...just a few months ago basically everywhere. DC isn't 'that' far from many states he won. How those people show up. Odd. 

it's so strange because like you said, his supporters were at all the states he visited and there were thousands of them.. does anyone know a reason for this? it's just so odd.