Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

3 minutes ago, runa said:

Who said that? Racist, no. Troll, yes.

Neither racist or troll

the real trolls who repeat the same old tired posts about how horrible Putin is.

I find him truly inspirational and one of rare greatest leaders in our contemporary life.

and i get attacked and ridiculed for my opinions.

8 hours ago, Kim said:

How is it sexist? If I fucked old men for money, then made it a permanent arrangement by marrying one of them, then I'd be a whore too!

OK, I accept your statement so long as you think nothing is wrong with someone being a whore.  Your tone indicates otherwise.

I would also add that all relationships are people being whores (by your definition - minus the "old" part).  Who doesn't weigh the benefits in a relationship?  If you are attractive (Melania) then you want someone wealthy OR attractive.

Why call someone a whore just because they choose someone wealthy over attractive?

I'm sure we have fellow Madonna fans on this board who have done the same.  No need to call them whores.

13 hours ago, Jaz said:

I would also add that all relationships are people being whores (by your definition - minus the "old" part).  Who doesn't weigh the benefits in a relationship?  If you are attractive (Melania) then you want someone wealthy OR attractive.

Why call someone a whore just because they choose someone wealthy over attractive?

I'm sure we have fellow Madonna fans on this board who have done the same.  No need to call them whores.

A whore's a whore, darlin.

I don't really care either way tbh.

On 2/21/2017 at 5:51 AM, spazz said:

Neither racist or troll

the real trolls who repeat the same old tired posts about how horrible Putin is.

I find him truly inspirational and one of rare greatest leaders in our contemporary life.

and i get attacked and ridiculed for my opinions.

Um, maybe because people who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about realize that your opinions are, well, ridiculous?

Either way, it's about time this thread dies.

3 hours ago, Aime said:

Um, maybe because people who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about realize that your opinions are, well, ridiculous?

Either way, it's about time this thread dies.

Any president fights against ISIS and their ideology is hero in my book. There is nothing ridiculous with that.

On 21/2/2017 at 7:51 AM, Jaz said:

People beautiful or/and wealthy don't have to be attracted to superfical looks or money.  Marrying money and power for the sake of it is in my opinion sad and it doesn't pay off in the end.  This girl is becoming a symbol of sadness and misery as weeks go by.  She's the Soraya of the new millennium. 

13 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

What big things has Melania done this week? Buy some new jewelry? Get photographed in another pretty dress? Highlight her hair?? 

She gonna punch ISIS out with her new diamond rings and save the world??

She shits diamonds, apparently 

On 2/23/2017 at 1:58 PM, spazz said:

Any president fights against ISIS and their ideology is hero in my book. There is nothing ridiculous with that.

Oh no, you hopped on his dick LONG before ISIS was a thing, ignoring all the injustice happening in the country.

1 hour ago, Aime said:

Oh no, you hopped on his dick LONG before ISIS was a thing, ignoring all the injustice happening in the country.

What injustice r u talking about?

Russia was the first country that opposed the American invasion of Iraq back in 2003 and they help us now to fight terrorism in our country.

fuck you guys (Kim etc) using "whore" as a belittle-ling term to diminish a woman...just shows how hateful you are towards whores, as if they deserve to be burnt alive or else.

#justice-for-whores#