Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

• 5 months later...

She's recovering from some botched plastic surgery. 

Everyone is always like 'Oh poor Melania! Leave her alone!' and that she's pretty (which she is) and classy (that too) but you know what?

Fuck. Her.

Before she was First Lady she was just another star-fucking, money grabbing nude model who married a shitstain of a man for his wealth, fame, and power. And now because the asshole accidentally became President - and it was an accident - we're supposed to grovel and wipe away her tears? I DON'T THINK SO. 

I have ZERO sympathy for her. NONE. She made her god damn basket and can sleep in it with the rest of the deplorable's. 

7 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

She's recovering from some botched plastic surgery. 

Everyone is always like 'Oh poor Melania! Leave her alone!' and that she's pretty (which she is) and classy (that too) but you know what?

Fuck. Her.

Before she was First Lady she was just another star-fucking, money grabbing nude model who married a shitstain of a man for his wealth, fame, and power. And now because the asshole accidentally became President - and it was an accident - we're supposed to grovel and wipe away her tears? I DON'T THINK SO. 

I have ZERO sympathy for her. NONE. She made her god damn basket and can sleep in it with the rest of the deplorable's. 

This.

I'm tired of hearing the lament about the poor Melania. She married an asshole for his money. Alright, it's her choice and it’s nobody’s business. However, she must accept the consequences of such a choice.

3 hours ago, Martin B. said:

This.

I'm tired of hearing the lament about the poor Melania. She married an asshole for his money. Alright, it's her choice and it’s nobody’s business. However, she must accept the consequences of such a choice.

She knew EXACTLY what she was getting with that pile of garbage. 

And might I add, the same goes for Ivanka. She IS a cunt. Samantha Bee was SPOT. ON. She's just like her sleazy monkey brothers, just speaks softer and has a vagina. It's comical that she's 'championing women's rights' and Melania wants to end bullying. Are you fucking trolling us? 

That whole nasty family can burn in hell. 

51 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I can not believe that we will have to endure their freak show for a minimum of 2 more years. Even hell is too good for this rotten family.

It would not surprise me if he serves a second term.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LSD said:

:megamanson:

Good Grief.  With what is happening to the children of immigrants at the moment being separated from their parents and caged,  that is exactly what she should be focusing on.  Getting that orange evil buffoon of her husband to be more compassionate,  humane and not act like a fascist racist. 

This is....real. I thought it was #FakeNews because, I mean, she’s not that stupid. Right? They’re not that tone deaf. 

But she is and they are. Her publicist responded that it’s “just a jacket”. 

These fucking people.......... 

85845915-B718-42B9-BD78-375DB2C07BED.jpeg

22 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

This is....real. I thought it was #FakeNews because, I mean, she’s not that stupid. Right? They’re not that tone deaf. 

WOW!  So I purposely chose a FOX report on this to see their point of view:

So if anyone is trying to say, "let's focus on the issues, not her wardrobe", then why the hell wear something that says something like that.  I mean, c'mon?  What do you think people are going to think after what's gone down with the Immigration issue: Children being taken away from their parents?  You can't expect people aren't going to NOT say anything about this.  Who goes around wearing something like that if they don't want people to talk about it? 

Up until now, I just thought Melania was just a naive puppet in all of this, but no more. 

34 minutes ago, LSD said:

When on Earth are people going to see through the utter bulldust about the "fake news" that Trump continually throws out to excuse everything. Every dictator in history has blamed the media for making things up and then eventually  controlled them.  Melania should hang  her head in shame.  She only married this evil buffoon for money and wearing this jacket when footage of crying children have disgusted everyone is unforgivable. 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Melania has well and truly shot herself in the foot with this.  I know of several people who actually felt pity for her for being married to Trump and thought she was not the same ethically and morally to him.  They have been disgusted in this and rightly so.  Now,  everybody knows that she is just as heartless and flippant.  Wearing this jacket would have to be the most stupid thing she could do and has completely shown her up.  Also,  nobody believes that this was to do with the so called Fake News Media.  It does not even make sense to think that because her evil husband talks about the "fake news media"  all the time -  of course they care what they say.  Stupid way of trying to save face and it won't wash with anyone. 

Revoke this whore's immigration papers, take her kid off her and put him in a  cage and see if she "cares" then. Probably not actually. Once an unscrupulous gold digging alley cat, always...etc

17 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

This whore can't even read English. She probably had no idea what it said lol

6 hours ago, Kim said:

Revoke this whore's immigration papers, take her kid off her and put him in a  cage and see if she "cares" then. Probably not actually. Once an unscrupulous gold digging alley cat, always...etc

Preach

And add the stupid Spanish queen there too for agreeing to meet this scum.

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Melania has well and truly shot herself in the foot with this.  I know of several people who actually felt pity for her for being married to Trump and thought she was not the same ethically and morally to him.  They have been disgusted in this and rightly so.  Now,  everybody knows that she is just as heartless and flippant.  Wearing this jacket would have to be the most stupid thing she could do and has completely shown her up.  Also,  nobody believes that this was to do with the so called Fake News Media.  It does not even make sense to think that because her evil husband talks about the "fake news media"  all the time -  of course they care what they say.  Stupid way of trying to save face and it won't wash with anyone. 

Unfortunately, she is getting a pass on this.  I agree it's quite tone deaf to wear this even if she really was wearing it to send a message to the press.  It appears she's worn it again today. 

3 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Unfortunately, she is getting a pass on this.  I agree it's quite tone deaf to wear this even if she really was wearing it to send a message to the press.  It appears she's worn it again today. 

She knows that everything she wears gets a lot of attention.  To some people,  what the first lady looks like and how she dresses is what they consider important.  Sad but true.  So there is no excuse for not planning what she is wearing and knowing that it will create talk.   If people give her a pass for this,  it just shows that they forgive everything that Trump and his family do.  They would not give any other first lady in history a free pass for that jacket. 

• 1 month later...