MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Disappreciate The First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

:doodlemanson:Well I know this is a post to "disappreciate" her. So, on the other side of it, I will say I hated that jacket she wore when she went to the southern border. I understand her reasoning as she wanted to send a message to haters and the press, but, she chose the totally wrong time to do it and then it was taken wrong and spun by the press. I wish she had never wore that.

Edited by Voguerista

On 12/18/2018 at 10:10 PM, Voguerista said:

I like her a lot. I think she's one of the most misunderstood women of our time. A lot of people think she's cold, but, she is very caring and compassionate not to mention intelligent. I love that she never says a bad word on anyone and she carries herself with so much grace.

Are you Melania?

No, but, I know what it feels like to be misunderstood and ridiculed unfairly. Madonna knows what it feels like too (as you know).

Edited by Voguerista

It's ok if you're Melania. You can come clean. Make no mistake though,  we will still laugh and roll our eyes to most of the things you do if you're the real Melania.

Welcome to Madonnanation, Melania!

I understand that you may need to be entertained on our forum, but I would prefer that you spend your time trying to control your husband by having him take his medication.

One last thing: next time, before wearing insensitive slogans on your clothes, remember that you try to simulate intelligence, compassion and caring and that it does not match.

Thank U, Next

Martin B.

^This

Given Donald’s past with marriages, isn’t she getting a little too long in the tooth to still be married to trump? Doesn’t he usually trade his wives in for a newer model after a few years? 

On 12/18/2018 at 4:10 PM, Voguerista said:

I like her a lot. I think she's one of the most misunderstood women of our time. A lot of people think she's cold, but, she is very caring and compassionate not to mention intelligent. I love that she never says a bad word on anyone and she carries herself with so much grace.

🚫  Melanie is TRASH, much like her husband, but the woman can occasionally serve up a LOOK. I'll give her that:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

#TrophyWifeRealness

20 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

It's ok if you're Melania. You can come clean. Make no mistake though,  we will still laugh and roll our eyes to most of the things you do if you're the real Melania.

• Favorite Madonna Song:
    Currently: Joan Of Arc

Melania-Trump-Bullied-ABC-News-Interview

Umbrella.jpg

On 12/18/2018 at 8:40 PM, Voguerista said:

:doodlemanson:Well I know this is a post to "disappreciate" her. So, on the other side of it, I will say I hated that jacket she wore when she went to the southern border. I understand her reasoning as she wanted to send a message to haters and the press, but, she chose the totally wrong time to do it and then it was taken wrong and spun by the press. I wish she had never wore that.

You can’t be serious, malaria trump is a BIRTHER. She has trashed many people and her dumb campaign “be best” is a joke.