MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Disappreciate The First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

4 hours ago, Magician said:

:lol::banghead:  It is both funny and horrifying that Melania can be so incredibly blind to just how hypocritical she is.  Her husband tweets the most insulting offensive things about people that goes all around the world and she is speaking up about on line bullying.  It is like a comedy movie set in an alternative world. 

I wonder what her only fan here thinks about her these days. Still fabulous, eh?

4 hours ago, Magician said:

So who on her husband's payroll wrote that for her ? 

I wonder how many more millions the soulless bimbo will receive to make believe that this message is from her?

:wacko:

Speaking near the Great Sphinx in Egypt, first lady Melania Trump said Brett Kavanaugh is "highly qualified" for the Supreme Court, but she is glad his accuser Christine Blasey Ford was heard. https://cbsn.ws/2PiqdIu

g2wzkrmwxnq11.jpg

The really unimpressed face of the woman sitting behind soulless Barbie is priceless. :lmao:

5 hours ago, Martin B. said:

The really unimpressed face of the woman sitting behind soulless Barbie is priceless. :lmao:

:lmao:at Soulless Barbie name.  Love it.  How can someone live with a man like Trump who talks so disgustingly about women and just go along with it. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:at Soulless Barbie name.  Love it.  How can someone live with a man like Trump who talks so disgustingly about women and just go along with it. 

When you have no morals and money is your priority, that's how you can live with this disgusting monster. #soullessbarbie

Just now, Martin B. said:

When you have no morals, no soul and money is your priority, that's how you can live with this disgusting piece of shit. #soullessbarbie

Martin B,  I am going to call her that from now on ! 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Martin B,  I am going to call her that from now on ! 

This is the only name that suits her. She has no personality, nothing to say, does not show any empathy or real emotion, she is dead behind her eyes.

Guest NewYorkCam

Melania Trump is married to the king of all bullies - I'll save my sympathy for his victims

9 hours ago, Magician said:

oh fuck her.

That feckless FLOTUS is wearing a symbol of imperialism in a country that was oppressed with an iron fist for centuries. How more tone-deaf can this person actually be?

She looks like Bruce Caitlyn Jenner.