Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

This opportunist is probably doing the Electric Slide (or, if that never hit Europe, a traditional Slovene FOLK DANCE equivalent) in the back of a rented U-Haul trailer as we speak. I hope she tries to take him for all he's worth, and I hope that turns out to be... not much!

19 minutes ago, runa said:

oooops, :lmao:
What an idiot :rotfl:

Fucking embarrassing, I want them OUT. 

Next time Sasha Baron Cohen wants to do a movie he should leave Kasachstan alone and drag Slovenia for filth.

6 hours ago, Lolo said:

Fucking embarrassing, I want them OUT. 

Next time Sasha Baron Cohen wants to do a movie he should leave Kasachstan alone and drag Slovenia for filth.

What a fucking embarrassment for EU. He should be stripped out of the presidency by the Slovenians for this HUGE gaffe. The Slovenians shouldn't be punished for one idiot. Like Americans shouldn't be held accountable for Trump.

She's no victim. She deserves nothing and I hope she continues to suffer in the situation she created for herself. Shaking your hand away wasn't enough of a protest against this vile human. She too is vile. Suck it.

I want her to divorce and then do a road trip reality TV show where she and Ivana have to drive from the east coast to California where Marla is waiting for them. 

Latoya Jackson will meet up with them at certain key moments during the trip. 

13 hours ago, San said:

She's no victim. She deserves nothing and I hope she continues to suffer in the situation she created for herself. Shaking your hand away wasn't enough of a protest against this vile human. She too is vile. Suck it.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, acko said:

I want her to divorce and then do a road trip reality TV show where she and Ivana have to drive from the east coast to California where Marla is waiting for them. 

God, this is such a fantastic concept.

I'm gazing into my crystal ball and *SPOILERS* Kathy Hilton, La Toya's BFFTV (best friend for TV) appears in the penultimate episode, at which point the "dolls" are treated to a luxe stay in the Hiltons' new budget hotel in the polluted, hostile, largely unknown city of Sandra Bernhardino, CA, where they bond over their shared hatred of Omarosa and giddily look forward to the next morning's continental breakfast, which, in Sandra Bernhardino, is always a muffin.

Anyway, it's karaoke time on the eve of the big confrontation and the erstwhile Trump women are only familiar with obscure disco numbers from the old days in Europe, so the gals, none more desperately than La Toya, are squabbling over who'll get the chance to power-whine as Cerrone and who'll be stuck having to impersonate a demented, tone-deaf chipmunk with whom he once released a duet. Fun!

Old habits die hard, so Melania decides to walk the hotel, definitely not guided by a visceral, cellular, primitive desire to steal trinkets from other visitors' rooms, and suddenly she's - oops, oh no! - face-to-face with a Vitamin C-snorting Marla sauntering out of an anti-vaxxers' meeting that's just concluded in the hotel's conference room.

The network (TLC) cancels the series the day before its final episode is set to air, to the mild annoyance of at least three faithful viewers, but leave it to Ivana to graciously agree to an exclusive spot on The Talk to serve the hot tea on what actually went down that night. (Tragically, no one is any the wiser afterwards because no one is able to interpret her English.)

The crystals don't tell all, but what's clear about the mysterious person who penned the theme song is that she'll never win an Oscar and she was the victim of a terrible accident involving cheap hair dye and a jagged pair of shears. It's also known that she was paid with a bag of cat food and with the third and fifth digits of the new cell number of Lady Gaga, by whom, she explains, she was accidentally blocked (again) on all social media, which is only funny 'til it happens to you.

Everyone involved is incarcerated.

Guest eroticerotic
21 hours ago, acko said:

:lol:

@pithy :rotfl:

The network (TLC) cancels the series the day before its final episode is set to air, to the mild annoyance of at least three faithful viewers, but leave it to Ivana to graciously agree to an exclusive spot on The Talk to serve the hot tea on what actually went down that night.

It sounds like the Rupaul show, :lol:

The orb is still murky re: secret songwriter of the poison pen. I'm getting a name, a "Diane Warren," but it can't be right as who the fuck is that?

@runa, that's a good idea for an episode! "The girls have a ball trying gumbo for the first time and fracking on RuPaul's ranch during their pit stop in Wyoming."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Melania Trump makes first comments about attack on the Capitol

The first lady issued a lengthy statement condemning the violence.

Jan. 11, 2021, 6:43 AM EST / Updated Jan. 11, 2021, 7:09 AM EST

By Rebecca Shabad

210111-melania-trump-mc-11322_39e5e54971

WASHINGTON — First lady Melania Trump made her first comments Monday about the violence at the Capitol when pro-Trump rioters stormed the building last week.

In a lengthy written statement posted to the White House website and shared on her Twitter account, she said that her heart goes out to the six people who have died since the attack, including two Capitol police officers.

"I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me — from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda," she said. "This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."

Melania Trump said that "I absolutely condemn the violence" that unfolded at the Capitol and said that she implores people to "never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness."

The first lady urged people to focus on what unites Americans and not what causes division.

"It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence," she continued.

She made no mention of those who are responsible for inciting the violence last Wednesday. Some have charged that includes President Donald Trump and some Republican lawmakers who encouraged pro-Trump supporters to "fight" at the Capitol as lawmakers tried to count the Electoral College votes that solidified Biden's victory.

The first lady also said nothing about the calls for Vice President Mike Pence, with the help of Trump's Cabinet, to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office or the plan by House Democrats to possibly impeach him for a second time.

She said that it's been the "honor of my lifetime" to serve as first lady. Trump's final day in office, unless he's removed or resigns, is Inauguration Day on Jan. 20 when President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in.