Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

On 5/30/2020 at 3:08 AM, Junior said:

Oh really? How about Colin Kaepernick‘s peaceful protests? And your racist hubby and his racist followers demonizing him constantly? :electropop:

Your husband said those HK protesters who involved in violence/looting/vandalizing are fighting for their rights.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, Junior said:

:chuckle:

:lmao:why does the whore have a statue anyway? Did Melanoma request it? Or did her ugly husband pay to have it constructed? I couldn't imagine any normal person voting in favor of a Melanoma statue. 

Tired of people feeling somewhat sorry for this wooden, soulless opportunist. She knows exactly what her husband is and how he treats people and she does not care. She is a gold digger who deliberately and callously supports him simply for her own gain and for money. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Tired of people feeling somewhat sorry for this wooden, soulless opportunist. She knows exactly what her husband is and how he treats people and she does not care. She is a gold digger who deliberately and callously supports him simply for her own gain and for money. 

This.

The Slovenian whore knows very well what is going on and she does not care. Like her disgusting husband, she is incapable of empathy. For the love of money, she's ready to fake and say anything ... until the contract ends.

19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

wooden, soulless opportunist.

14 hours ago, Martin B. said:

The Slovenian whore

10 hours ago, Barbie said:

Melanoma

:rotfl: Three for three.

I love this community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:vomit:

I have absolutely NO sympathy for this woman. And I can't understand why anyone would.

She is not some innocent party. And those lines about 'well, Obama did it' and ranting about 'liberal media' and going to Fox News.... she's just as bad as the rest of them.

Fuck her.