Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

As Melania is a migrant herself to the USA,  she should be absolutely disgusted and appalled at her husband's vicious, racist and sexist rants at the women democrats.  It is absolutely vile, hateful and racist to hear Trump supporters chanting " send her back"    If Melania had any conscience, decency and heart,  she would divorce that atrocious man and speak out FOR the women he is targeting.  Instead, we always see her dressed in lovely designer clothes supporting him.   I suspect she detests him but loves the money and fame he brings her.   Also that she is supposed to be " anti - bullying "  yet her husband is the biggest bully and spreads hate and division with glee.   In today's world,  where women are their own people and can speak out,  she is a coward and a disgrace. 

you know what.. I think the minute she divorces him and in the most subtle ways says something negative about him, she'll be hailed as a fighter and the American media will basically tell us to respect her and see her as some sort of warrior. we'll hear about her anti bullying campaign and they'll act as if she was trapped.. you'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

She looks like she is holding back tears.  I bet she despises her husband with every fibre of her being.  Still,  her choice to marry him so is her own doing. 

Devil’s advocate: I don’t think she ever aspired or imagined or expected she’d be first lady. She probably thought she’d be the trophy wife of some old fart tycoon. She’s stuck in her first lady role as is he as president (I don’t care what y’all say, I firmly believe he never, in his wildest dreams, imagined he’d actually win. It was all a vanity project, a reality show if you willl. They’re both stuck)

13 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Devil’s advocate: I don’t think she ever aspired or imagined or expected she’d be first lady. She probably thought she’d be the trophy wife of some old fart tycoon. She’s stuck in her first lady role as is he as president (I don’t care what y’all say, I firmly believe he never, in his wildest dreams, imagined he’d actually win. It was all a vanity project, a reality show if you willl. They’re both stuck)

Exactly! It's almost comical because in reality, they both probably think his "cult" are a bunch of fucking morons and aren't the type of people they'd be "chummy" with in ANY way whatsoever.....but they're easy to manipulate and use for his benefit (and ego stroking) so that's that. For all the bashing of the "elite" he does, Trump REALLY wanted (wants) to be a part of it VERY bad...hence the whole running for president thing......and before that even, the man would attend the opening of an envelope. I mean, didn't Madonna stay in his house or have a photoshoot in his house sometime in the 90's?? WHY would he even allow that to happen if he didn't want to be a part of the "celeb elite".

Does anyone else almost feel awkward when seeing his most fervent supporters?? They're almost always disadvantaged in some way and obviously desperate. It just makes me sad almost to think these people literally worship this man as some sort of savior when there's not one drop of authenticity to him. EVERYTHING he does is for his own benefit. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

The tweet following that thread (the one above)...my god. The amount of stupidity...and actual cruelty...of some people in this country astounds me (though it shouldn't).

Republicans are cold blooded greedy....et al. 

13 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Typical answer of those who offload  responsibility of wrongdoing onto the victims, instead of the attackers.

Dreadful despicable person.

Whoever felt sorry for this pile of shallow fakery, has missed out how similar she is to the fake gold plaque she's married. 

• 3 weeks later...