Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

4 hours ago, Magician said:

:lol::banghead:  It is both funny and horrifying that Melania can be so incredibly blind to just how hypocritical she is.  Her husband tweets the most insulting offensive things about people that goes all around the world and she is speaking up about on line bullying.  It is like a comedy movie set in an alternative world. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Martin B. said:

The really unimpressed face of the woman sitting behind soulless Barbie is priceless. :lmao:

:lmao:at Soulless Barbie name.  Love it.  How can someone live with a man like Trump who talks so disgustingly about women and just go along with it. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:at Soulless Barbie name.  Love it.  How can someone live with a man like Trump who talks so disgustingly about women and just go along with it. 

When you have no morals and money is your priority, that's how you can live with this disgusting monster. #soullessbarbie

Just now, Martin B. said:

When you have no morals, no soul and money is your priority, that's how you can live with this disgusting piece of shit. #soullessbarbie

Martin B,  I am going to call her that from now on ! 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Martin B,  I am going to call her that from now on ! 

This is the only name that suits her. She has no personality, nothing to say, does not show any empathy or real emotion, she is dead behind her eyes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Magician said:

Oh the irony :doh:

:rotfl:Ironic indeed.  We would not even know who she was if she had not married Trump.  She took her opportunity herself in marrying him 

Also how stupid is she. Journalists have to report on the President - it is part of their job. Not being opportunists.  Comedians have joked about every world leader and every president throughout history. Part of the gig and never heard the other presidents squeal and complain about it. Most actually had a sense if humour about it or ignored it. 

On 12/13/2018 at 7:03 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl:Ironic indeed.  We would not even know who she was if she had not married Trump.  She took her opportunity herself in marrying him 

Also how stupid is she. Journalists have to report on the President - it is part of their job. Not being opportunists.  Comedians have joked about every world leader and every president throughout history. Part of the gig and never heard the other presidents squeal and complain about it. Most actually had a sense if humour about it or ignored it. 

2ebb8a7b22ab1b799ce81abeb9a3edad.jpg

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I like her a lot. I think she's one of the most misunderstood women of our time. A lot of people think she's cold, but, she is very caring and compassionate not to mention intelligent. I love that she never says a bad word on anyone and she carries herself with so much grace.

:dead:

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I like her a lot. I think she's one of the most misunderstood women of our time. A lot of people think she's cold, but, she is very caring and compassionate not to mention intelligent. I love that she never says a bad word on anyone and she carries herself with so much grace.

How...transparent.

On 12/18/2018 at 10:10 PM, Voguerista said:

Are you Melania?