Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker
7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

:rotfl:well yes, but since the beginning this idea should have been scrapped, it had to go through, writers, editors, photographers, chief editors, vanity fair global, etc, etc and nobody saw it was a terrible idea or worst timing ever? 

I agree but it's kind of hilarious at the same time. 

This is allegedly a tweet from the Spanish editor of VF, WTF with all this aggression towards Mexico? She deleted the tweet but it's trending. 

IMG_4356.JPG

1 hour ago, erotica blu said:

Pedro can you translate her tweet?

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Something like "Mexicans are such crybabies, LOL"

Disgusting.

Sure, it says: 

What cry babys are your MeJican countrymen. Laughter. 

She used a J which would be a very European or Spanish thing to do, the grammar is also a little weird because who's countrymen is she referring to? Maybe she was taking to someone in Mexico and then she deleted the tweet.

14 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

OMG this is so true. :dead:  

😂

Guest eroticerotic

anyone who likes evita or madonna and hates melania and calls themselves a feminist or a madonna fan i can't take seriously. she is a woman who made choices for herself. and became successful doing so. she may be married to trump, but that doesn't negate her individuality. 

you don't know her sex life, or her relationship to trump. you only know she posed nude. and there is NOTHING wrong with nudity, SEX,  the human body, or making the most of your assets as long as you are not hurting anyone. 

and her sex life has NOTHING to do with her ability to create change or do her job.

10 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

anyone who likes evita or madonna and hates melania and calls themselves a feminist or a madonna fan i can't take seriously. she is a woman who made choices for herself. and became successful doing so. she may be married to trump, but that doesn't negate her individuality. 

you don't know her sex life, or her relationship to trump. you only know she posed nude. and there is NOTHING wrong with nudity, SEX,  the human body, or making the most of your assets as long as you are not hurting anyone. 

and her sex life has NOTHING to do with her ability to create change or do her job.

Not sure how this applies to Madonna.  I don't hate Melania or wish her any ill, but she is famous for marrying someone, nothing to particularly admire.  I don't care less about her past or if she posed nude as that is her life and choice. However, she is not talented or famous in her own right. I never get the devotion to political wives. Far better to admire someone who actually does something themselves for their fame like being an entertainer, actress, author, political leader etc.  

Guest eroticerotic
3 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Not sure how this applies to Madonna.  I don't hate Melania or wish her any ill, but she is famous for marrying someone, nothing to particularly admire.  I don't care less about her past or if she posed nude as that is her life and choice. However, she is not talented or famous in her own right. I never get the devotion to political wives. Far better to admire someone who actually does something themselves for their fame like being an entertainer, actress, author, political leader etc.  

she made choices for herself as a woman whether you like it or not.

Just now, eroticerotic said:

she made choices for herself as a woman whether you like it or not.

I don't really get your point. You claimed that you can't take seriously any Madonna fan that does not like Melania , but Madonna fans mainly love Madonna for her music and performances, what made her famous. Nobody admires Madonna because she married someone.  Melania has made her own choices and that is great but still don't see how she equates to Madonna. Still, if you admire her, that is your view.  

Guest eroticerotic
19 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

I don't really get your point. You claimed that you can't take seriously any Madonna fan that does not like Melania , but Madonna fans mainly love Madonna for her music and performances, what made her famous. Nobody admires Madonna because she married someone.  Melania has made her own choices and that is great but still don't see how she equates to Madonna. Still, if you admire her, that is your view.  

you're not going to get the point as clear as it is. By the way I don't "admire" her. I really don't want to get into it with u over semantics or context bc I like u but  I think she's beautiful and good for her!

52 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

you're not going to get the point as clear as it is. By the way I don't "admire" her. I really don't want to get into it with u over semantics or context bc I like u but  I think she's beautiful and good for her!

I understand now what you mean.  I know that many have loved Princess Diana, Jackie Kennedy and Kate Middleton for example  as think they are beautiful and they appeal to them so get what you mean.  Sometimes someone captures our attention and we can't help but like them.