Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I know I shouldn't but I feel sad for her.  

I do too honestly. She's the only one in that whole "crew" I've seen that actually looks like she may have a little bit of a heart. Ivanka too actually. The rest of them just look cold, heartless, without feeling. Look in these eyes and tell me which ones exude even a minuscule of humanity......

588642a52900002700dd1387.gif

58863f342900002800dd1374.jpeg?cache=rkrp

24nations-master768.jpg

FRIGID

Why feel bad for Melania? She may be stupid as a log but she knew who she got involved with. I feel sorry for that boy of hers who always looks so miserable and has to grow up with that 'only winning counts' bully mentality.

10 hours ago, Lolo said:

Why feel bad for Melania? She may be stupid as a log but she knew who she got involved with. I feel sorry for that boy of hers who always looks so miserable and has to grow up with that 'only winning counts' bully mentality.

Yes, she would not be famous or rich if she had not married that revolting man.  I would hate being with him but always was her choice and she would have already known what he was like. In her case, you reap what you sow.  I don't really understand the worship of First Ladies anyway. Fame for being married to someone when we really think of it. 

On 1/22/2017 at 1:18 PM, Kim said:

Thick as shit prostitute/mail-order bride who you can just tell is thinking "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS". Well, sleep with the devil, bitch....

Spot on.  :thumbsup:

On 1/24/2017 at 2:27 AM, karbatal said:

I know I shouldn't but I feel sad for her.  

You are kind for feeling sorry for her, but usually people just say that "your kindness" is jealousy for someone who has huge wealth.  I know you don't feel that way though. *kisses*

Guest Pud Whacker
2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Mexico is outraged by Vanity Fair Mexico Edition 

IMG_4345.JPG

I hope the FLOTUS is on Americas VF cover. 

They wouldn't dare! Weaklings!

Shes a beautiful woman as I mentioned before.

But that photo is just a no go. If she or the whitehouse wants to polish their luxury life, than this photo is the wrong way,

andd how ironic, Mexico is the first country to put her on cover :D

Guest Pud Whacker
1 hour ago, jaron said:

Shes a beautiful woman as I mentioned before.

But that photo is just a no go. If she or the whitehouse wants to polish their luxury life, than this photo is the wrong way,

andd how ironic, Mexico is the first country to put her on cover :D

yeah, photos not great. 

On 1/25/2017 at 1:58 PM, Aime said:

I'm just glad that attention-seeking people on this forum finally got somebody they can look up to. YASS MELANIA YOU LOOK SO GOOD. Gaga would be proud.

Vapid cunts only respond to vapid cunts.

12 hours ago, Pedro said:

Mexico is outraged by Vanity Fair Mexico Edition 

IMG_4345.JPG

They put this surged cunt on the cover of Vanity Fair Mexico eating JEWELRY? This isn't even shady, it's flat out disrespectful. :rotfl:

The sheer nerve. :rotfl:

21 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

They put this surged cunt on the cover of Vanity Fair Mexico eating JEWELRY? This isn't even shady, it's flat out disrespectful. :rotfl:

The sheer nerve. :rotfl:

I know right? Its terrible, I can't imagine who gave the green light to this cover... 

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

Vanity Fair Mexico

:rotfl:well yes, but since the beginning this idea should have been scrapped, it had to go through, writers, editors, photographers, chief editors, vanity fair global, etc, etc and nobody saw it was a terrible idea or worst timing ever?