Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest eroticerotic

i like her, i dont get the hate she gets!!!.

a lot of people judge her because she was a nude model back in the day...but what is  sad to me actually is how people still have such skewed/repressed views about sex and nudity.  a healthy sex life, sex, and nudity shouldn't mean you can't be in the white house. embrace your bod! she takes care of it. id be more concerned at people taking of context and shaming her for that, if they decided to run for office.

you do you Melania!

the irony.

Melania really looked fabolously fabolous ! Loved the blue clour and her hair-do.

But she should stop with face lifting, her eyes gonna be small and smaller untill she will look like the cat woman, whatever her name was ? Joyce Wildenstein maybe.

Mellania is really a beautiful woman, reminds me to a girlfriend whose also from slovenia. They have nice girls there.

33 minutes ago, todsmod said:

She is a pretty woman, I'll give her that.  But she looks rather cold/shallow.

tumblr_ok3x8fXKsb1v7rpf4o1_1280.jpg

You can add soulless to the list. This is the kind of typical plastic beauty you find on the arm of wealthy misogynist men.

She's not a top model. I had an enquiry with Gaultier's historical artistic Director (she brought the BA costumes to LA) because she couldn't stand reading everywhere that she was a top model in Paris in the 90's. She looked into the Gaultier and Chanel archives (she was the DA there for 10 years too) and made some phone calls and no one ever had her on a MAJOR catwalk. Just like Ivana saying she was in the olympic skiing team which the CIO denied over and over again. She was at the Cosmopolitan agency in Paris whose director (Michel) i know very well because the mother of his son was my sister's bridesmaid (and best friend, she's that girl in a man tuxedo photographed in a street by helmut Newton) and i did work there for a summer as a booker....AND I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT KIND OF SIDE JOBS THE UNEMPLOYED MODELS WORKING THERE WERE DOING.....

50 minutes ago, Kim said:

Thick as shit prostitute/mail-order bride who you can just tell is thinking "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS". Well, sleep with the devil, bitch....

Cute. 

:confused:

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yes poor Melania who is a victim of Trump. NOT ! She was at least completly in agreement of his birther conspiracy even though she does not seem to understand why Obama's and all hawaïans birth certificates are different. 

OMG. She CAN talk. Shame she chats shit.

It looked to me she was about to burst into tears but after watching a few more times, I can kind of get revulsion. Whatever it is, it's profound.

I've said all along that family was strange. All those blond mops on the women (Melanie seems to be the only non blonde yet is the most beautuful). All rich ppl in my experience are strange ... or maybe I'll just say "different." I just showed this video to a friend and they said it's all about mergers & acquisitions, this is their lives. Material possessions. They are not happy ppl. This includes the Clintons btw, so don't no one come back at me lol. That ain't a happy marriage either! Don't even get me started on that Huma lady and her perv husband.

36 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Omg  this is .... I don't find this funny.. she does seem unhappy. BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP MELANIE.

I really don't think she ever wanted to be a first lady

Can you imagine... the woman just wanted to have kids and live her luxury life in confort and peace and what she got herself into? :lmao:

The whole "save Melania" and Barron thing make me uncomfortable. Trump has treated his first two wives like shit publicly. Ivana was humiliated by his affair with Marla and instead of apologizing he used his ties to the National enquirer to mock her appearance during the divorce settlement and procedure. Marla was not treated better, he even announced they were done to the press without telling her first. Melania is treated like a trophy wife. Her contract must be very tight (Marla's was and even a few months ago when she publicly said she was not supporting Donald to be president she was threatened to be cut off and to repay the money she got out the divorce settlement by his lawyers)...with all his affairs coming out in the press, i hope she'll get the best lawyer she can get to divorce him before he gets tired of her (like he did with Ivana and Marla*) or maybe she's just biting the bullet until he dies.

As for Barron, people mocking him because he acts weird in public is awful. The Asperger rumours seem to explain his behaviour and it's really sad if it's true because being exposed like this it's not something that will help his condition.

It's one thing to go after Trump's adult children who have a say and a role in his administration but leave the kid alone IMO.

* i wrote a paper for the magazine i work for about Trump's life through 40 years of tabloids. A life played in the public eye that really looks like a soap opera. I read TONS AND TONS of archives and after that it felt like i had binged on a The Young and the restless marathon.