Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

7 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

:lol: that's hopeful!

On second thought though, fuck FLOTUS and foreign affairs adviser.......Traci for the White House 2020!! Why not? She certainly has more "grass roots" insight than someone born in a golden palace that hasn't earned their place. I think Traci was born in the "rust belt", Ohio to be exact if I'm not mistaken.

1358d37a05364670d159a9872002e0da.jpg

tumblr_o71j1ext5N1tpnn1to1_500.gif

Nowadays, everything is possible.

Wynn Hotel Drops Tom Ford Merchandise After Designer Refuses To Dress Melania Trump

The designer proclaimed our next First Lady "is not necessarily my image."

The Wynn Las Vegas hotel has stopped carrying Tom Ford’s line of cosmetics and sunglasses because the out designer refused to dress Melania Trump, the President-elect declared.

On Fox and Friends this week, Donald Trump said hotel owner Steve Wynn felt what Ford said was so terrible, that “he threw his clothing out of his Las Vegas hotel.”

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 21:  Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump sits with his wife Melania Trump while appearing at an NBC Town Hall at the Today Show on April 21, 2016 in New York City.  The GOP front runner appeared with his wife and family and took questions from audience members.  (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
Spencer Platt/Getty Images

Trump said the First Lady-elect never asked Ford to dress her, and that neither one of them likes Ford’s designs.

“I’m not a fan of Tom Ford, never have been,” he added.

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 15:  A general view of the atmosphere at the launch of the new Tom Ford London flagship store on Sloane Street on September 15, 2013 in London, England.  (Photo by David M. Benett/Getty Images)
David M. Benett/Getty Images

A spokesman confirmed the filmmaker-clothier’s items had been removed from the hotel shops over the weekend, but declined to say why. But Steve Wynn is apparently on Donald Trump’s inauguration team.

Last month, Ford told The View he had been asked to dress Melania a few years ago but demurred, saying “She’s not necessarily my image.”

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 21:  Models Isabeli Fontana, Natasha Poly, Lara Stone, Barbara Palvin, Designer Tom Ford, Designer Carine Roitfeld, Models Doutzen Kroes, Lily Donaldson, Karlie Kloss and Soo-Joo Park attend amfAR's 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala, Presented By Bold Films And Harry Winston at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 21, 2015 in Cap d'Antibes, France.  (Photo by George Pimentel/amfAR15/WireImage)
George Pimentel/amfAR15/WireImage

He added that though he’s a Democrat who voted for Hillary, his reason for not dressing Melania isn’t just because of Trump—given the chance, he wouldn’t do it Clinton either.

“Even had Hillary won, she shouldn’t be wearing my clothes. They’re too expensive,” he remarked.

Ford only worked with Michelle Obama once, when she was went to Buckingham Palace to meet the queen. “It was an honor to dress her,” said the Nocturnal Animals filmmaker.

Guest Pud Whacker

:headbang:

Good. What a closed minded jerk. 

Gaultier loves her. Dolce and Gabbana love her, stefano was even fighting the absurd on his instagram and Ralph Lauren. 

Melania has the best on her side of fashion! 

19 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

:headbang:

Good. What a closed minded jerk. 

Gaultier loves her. Dolce and Gabbana love her, stefano was even fighting the absurd on his instagram and Ralph Lauren. 

Melania has the best on her side of fashion! 

I think Donald Trumps respond to Tom Fords comment has been absolutely childish and actually I was shocked that a US president would react in this way. Anyways I love Tom Ford and especially his perfumes. I just think its ridiculous Trump feels the need to react to every celebrity criticizing him. I think his priorities must be fucked up. Hope he ll act differently now that he becomes president officially. But anyways Melania looks beautiful although in a very predictable/classical way which is a bit boring. 

Guest Pud Whacker
4 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I do love that dress. Not a fan of Michelle's today. 

It's beautiful. 

I want her to have a million outfit changes! :bow:

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, elijah said:

I think Donald Trumps respond to Tom Fords comment has been absolutely childish and actually I was shocked that a US president would react in this way. Anyways I love Tom Ford and especially his perfumes. I just think its ridiculous Trump feels the need to react on every celebrity criticizing him. I think his priorities must be fucked up. Hope he ll act differently now that he becomes president officially. But anyways Melania looks beautiful although in a very predictable/classical way which is a bit boring. 

This thread is about MELANIA. :thumbsup:

Its also an appreciation. Xo

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

This thread is about MELANIA. :thumbsup:

Its also an appreciation. Xo

yes, sorry for raining on your parade :) I m out (I saw this news and I thought I d post it here but yeah u are right it is not the place :)

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, elijah said:

yes, sorry for raining on your parade :) I m out (I saw this news and I thought I d post it here but yeah u are right it is not the place :)

:inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

She'll never out Vogue Michelle when it comes to fashion though. Nope nope nope. ❤

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

You got me there. What a vision.