Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

This feels low key racist.

Stop with the race shyt. Or please leave it out of my thread. There's NOTHING racist about that UNLESS you're LOOKING for it!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

28 minutes ago, spazz said:

The Queen has arrived to take her throne 

flotus-cartoon.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncqedrQBqI1qb4idi.gif

First Lady is not a pageant. Each Lady has her own attributes. They shine regardless of the other. Apples and Oranges. 

19 minutes ago, spazz said:

How? It isnt ,they didn't portray her as a monkey :confused: 

Its a funny meme.

A funny meme that portrays Michelle as an overly muscular ugly woman and melinia as her gorgeous substitute

im not laughing, sorry and if you guys can derail the Hilary thread I can say what I want in your threads

why would you want a plagiarist in the White House anyway? 

1 minute ago, drunkbysix said:

A funny meme that portrays Michelle as an overly muscular ugly woman and melinia as her gorgeous substitute

Its not degrading people of black color , as pud said there is nothing racist about it. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, spazz said:

Michelle obama lacks all that :thumbsup: 

She lacks all of that why? What has she done wrong except exist? lol you're sooooo biased and it's sickening. Michelle Obama has literally done nothing wrong in the eight years she's been by obamas side. She has no power to intervene in any circumstances regarding the presidency or the choices he makes. You sound ignorant 

Guest Pud Whacker
4 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

im not laughing, sorry and if you guys can derail the Hilary thread I can say what I want in your threads

why would you want a plagiarist in the White House anyway? 

You want to argue and fight, it seems  

This is an appreciation thread of FLOTUS MELANIA. 

I think she's beautiful and fun. So if you want me to block you continue with your horse crap. Or just join THE APPRECIATION! :headbang:

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

You want to argue and fight, it seems  

This is an appreciation thread of FLOTUS MELANIA. 

I think she's beautiful and fun. So if you want me to block you continue with your horse crap. Or just join THE APPRECIATION! :headbang:

Like I said, you didn't JOIN the appreciation of Hilary Clinton so block me all you want, I'll keep responding and there's nothing you can do about it 

you two are such HYPOCRITES. You can do what YOU want but when it comes to something you don't like, everyone has to shut up and be fine with your trolling 

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Like I said, you didn't JOIN the appreciation of Hilary Clinton so block me all you want, I'll keep responding and there's nothing you can do about it 

you two are such HYPOCRITES. You can do what YOU want but when it comes to something you don't like, everyone has to shut up and be fine with your trolling 

BITTER THEREFORE BLOCKED!

BYE!!!

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

BITTER THEREFORE BLOCKED!

BYE!!!

You used to be so much better than this. I don't know what happened to you truly and honestly. You're one of the reasons that ultimately led me to the decision of deleting my madonnanation account. 

It was great while it lasted. See you guys. I'm seriously done here. Last straw

Just now, Pud Whacker said:

LOVE HER! 

This coat that she wore today is fabulous! image.jpeg

SHE IS SOO FIERCE YAAS :headbang: 

i hope and predict all the best for America and world peace under the new leadership :thumbsup: 

She's fine. 

Its hard to celebrate her on any level since it seems she was born without a personality, lacks any kind mental capacity, doesn't seem interested in pushing any kind of social agenda the way Michelle or Laura did, and won't even be living in the White House. 

But other than that, yeah, sure I'll put my hands up for our new vapid, hollow, and stone faced First Lady! 

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, spazz said:

SHE IS SOO FIERCE YAAS :headbang: 

i hope and predict all the best for America and world peace under the new leadership :thumbsup: 

Me too! :thumbsup: