Disappreciate *FLUSHED* First Lady of the United States MELANIA!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

On 2/8/2017 at 9:27 PM, Kim said:

Of course she was/is a whore. High class call girl or street corner hooker...makes no difference. The complaint is hilarious though. They're annoyed that it might have affected her commercial brand appeal and ability to make money? ...then a little line at the end about her being "First Lady" Priorities, priorities.

She's so tacky.

Love that Melania reminds me of the very glamorous actresses from the Italian🇮🇹cannibal films of the early eighties.

They always had perfect cheekbones, great tits, & nice make-up to make them appear highly sexualized.

Lets just hope her hubby doesn't contribute to starting WW3 or something equally as scary......

On 2/8/2017 at 1:27 PM, Kim said:

Of course she was/is a whore.High class call girl or street corner hooker...makes no difference. The complaint is hilarious though. They're annoyed that it might have affected her commercial brand appeal and ability to make money? ...then a little line at the end about her being "First Lady" Priorities, priorities.

So sexist.  Terrible.  Calling someone a whore is uncalled for.

20 hours ago, Nick said:

Love that Melania reminds me of the very glamorous actresses from the Italian🇮🇹cannibal films of the early eighties.

They always had perfect cheekbones, great tits, & nice make-up to make them appear highly sexualized.

Lets just hope her hubby doesn't contribute to starting WW3 or something equally as scary......

She's a Berlusconi babe.

Guest Pud Whacker
13 hours ago, pjcowley said:

What the fuck is there to appreciate about this low class Slovenian social climber. Nothing there to offer. Nothing inspiring. Total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning.

Slovenian Social Climber! Right there! What's not to love? 

A bit misogyist and sexist saying there's nothing to offer, total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning. No? 

But that's ok!!! I appreciate your point of view. 

13 hours ago, pjcowley said:

What the fuck is there to appreciate about this low class Slovenian social climber. Nothing there to offer. Nothing inspiring. Total emptiness, devoid of any purpose and meaning.

That's what's to be celebrated I suppose. The fashion....the glamour......the pictures of her looking pretty in a fierce outfit, smiling and waving. She's the other, prettier, side of the otherwise very UGLY Trump coin. Michelle had a great fashion sense too but she came in a darker package which people don't tend to appreciate as much. Melania with the good hair though.....that's something people can get down with! 

The comparisons to Jackie are a little.....ummm.....early at this point. Yeah, Jackie had the fashion thing down but she also had lots and lots of substance to her. Melania has the fashion but we have yet to see the substance. We're only 4 weeks in though so there's plenty of time.......well.....presumably.....if things go as they hope I suppose.

On 16/02/2017 at 7:34 AM, Jaz said:

So sexist.  Terrible.  Calling someone a whore is uncalled for.

How is it sexist? If I fucked old men for money, then made it a permanent arrangement by marrying one of them, then I'd be a whore too!