veroelectronica

Madonna working on a new album in 2007?

537 posts in this topic

I hope too, but if she does a new movie, I don't put my expactations too high. Cross my fingers! 

Hopefully!!! 

Will be interesting to see if we fans retain the REBEL HEARTS title or transition back to MOTHER FUCKERS! 

:rotfl:

It would be so unexpected, but I would love for her to head back into the studio. Ditch the film career, Madge -- just stick to the music.

I'd like nothing better than for this to happen, but I think we'll get a movie...sadly.

I don't know but I've a feeling there will be some musical release related to the film, more than a movie single. 

That would be so great!!! Or at least a soundtrack for that movie

For all we know she could have already started working on it. Know she was upset about the leaks with RH.

Imagine for this new record we probably won't know as much going forward. I'd honestly love to see her surprise with a "Lemonade" type release. Imagine what Madonna could do with a mini film for a record.

What about a perfume? :dramatic: 

SURPRISE!!!

I don't believe it I want too but I don't!

WE was a huge piece of work time wise, this new film will take the whole year.

I wish she'd work on a film for the next record, than a full length theatrical feature.

It wouldn't surprise me if she did an album based on a film character like Breathless

the character of her new project is Greta who is from 1985 (Madonna's big time) but

time travels back to 1918 & 1941

5 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

15967804_10208229643005657_175884752_o.jpg

from idolator.com

http://www.idolator.com/7654922/madonna-sexy-harpers-bazaar-150th-anniversary

it says she is expected to work on a new album in 2017.

what do you think?

i def. hope she does.

I'm intrigued at how Madonna will approach her new album.

She has referenced the fact her age is against her a lot since rebel heart in interviews (radio don't play artists over 35 ect.) so I wonder how she will approach her next album.

I am sure she was disappointed she didn't penetrate comerically with rebel heart, and that elusive hit single!!!

no movie

i want a topten in US UK in Europe!!

=O))

she might have to play the payola game

I could totally hear M doing this song from 1941

Jimmy Dorsey "My Sister and I" for the film

but changing it to "My Brother And I" seeing as the the film

is the relationship of Greta and her twin brother

14 minutes ago, Aries said:

she might have to play the payola game

It will be interesting to see how Madonna plays it following the commerical struggle she faced with rebel heart.

I hope she hires in some sort of other team as oppose to just Guy O. 

I wish and hope for new music and a new album but I doubt it with her talking about films. 

It would be a dream come true! I can't wait for new music!!!!

IDOLATOR IS FAKE AF

tumblr_ogm0t1XmXm1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

I hope so.

I'm not a fan of her directing career, I just want new music.....and if she's going to do a film, I pray for a soundtrack, otherwise I'm not interested.

I'm thinking a new album is gonna come in 2018. Probably in time for her big birthday.

I'm actually okay with waiting as long as the film doesn't eat up all her attention and the album gets recorded as an afterthought.

She's been so politically and artistically awake lately I have really high hopes for her achieving something very special next time (not that RH wasn't) but something that will be considered top drawer in her discography.

I'd happily wait a few years for something like that if she needs time to do it properly.

I dream of an awesome movie with a soundtrack set to the theme....1920's, 1940's, 1980's.....etc.  I love when her music covers other eras (dick tracey, evita).  I love her modern/contemporary stuff.  But I long for something old yet new!  If that makes sense?

I'm just scared we'll get another rushes album like MDNA. That was basically rushed because of WE wasn't it?

Rebel Heart was a great album but the leaks ruined the momentum, it's strange because some reviews say it's her best album since ROL, and some say it's one of her worst.

I think she's got so much to write / sing about now, I would love her to do something with it.