LVX

Joan Collins tweets about M

41 posts in this topic

tumblr_ojn7g7vNhG1qls92lo1_540.jpg

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna has hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, horn said:

Madonna has hair.

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, horn said:

Madonna has hair.

rhoa-phe-haaa-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

"Have you seen her lately?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“It reminded me of a time when I was in a movie called The Stud and pictures of me were out," recalled Collins. "I was just wearing a basque - a strapless thing and black stockings - but when I went to my son Sacha’s school to meet the headmaster… he was very embarrassed because all of the boys were there peeking around the corner and they’d seen The Stud.

"He told me later, he said, ‘it was really embarrassing to see my mother in that basque’. I said, ‘but I was covered up it’s not like I was naked’... but anyway he was teased unrelentingly so I think perhaps Madonna’s son also might get teased."

Famously vibrant for her age, and never one to shy away from a touch of glitz, Collins was sure to ascertain that there is a time and place: "I am the least ageist person… if you want to do that, be prepared to be made a figure of fun because I don’t know anybody who hasn’t been laughing about it.”

 

I agree with winderfull bold Joan.what she doesn´t know is that madonna doesn´t give a shit ab out what some people may think abouther dress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

rhoa-phe-haaa-1.gif

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Joan ..... Dahlin :rotfl:

But, aside from Dinasty, she's to Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren what the 80s Samantha Fox, Kim Wildes, Sinittas etc, plus Taylors and Gags of today are to Madonna :laugh:

I'm sure it's just a spur of the moment frivolous Twatter remark but it certainly still pays to randomly drop Madonna's name these days. She's hardly invented or copyrighted dating younger or much younger men ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's clearly just a witty aside hence the #yougogirl remark. 

I'd expect JC to be a fan of M as they're very much cut from the same cloth and all about enjoying oneself and women being able to enjoy themselves sexually.

I was recently asking about how JC is so huge given that Dynasty was her last big tv gig but she's a massively successful author, like her sister, selling millions of books worldwide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

It's clearly just a witty aside hence the #yougogirl remark. 

Yeah, I don't think she meant any harm by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I often ask GOD why he took Jackie so soon, and left this vile old Liz Taylor wannabe. Just shut up Joan, with your 5-year-too-late tweets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Kim said:

I often ask GOD why he took Jackie so soon, and left this vile old Liz Taylor wannabe. Just shut up Joan, with your 5-year-too-late tweets. 

 

:rotfl::chuckle:

8-year-too-late in fact

 

madonna-jesus-luz-dinner-date-02.jpg

4b34939135b745086f24624c7f098f9d.jpg

article-1133785-03442F78000005DC-128_468

0,,36137966,00.jpg

 

20090912-madonna-steven-klein-jesus-luz-

 

Rio-Carnival-Brazil-Madonna-and-Jesus-Lu

425.dolce.gabbana.madonna.lutz.lc.071509

 

:bow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-03-19 at 11:35 AM, XXL said:

 

:rotfl::chuckle:

8-year-too-late in fact

 

madonna-jesus-luz-dinner-date-02.jpg

4b34939135b745086f24624c7f098f9d.jpg

article-1133785-03442F78000005DC-128_468

0,,36137966,00.jpg

 

20090912-madonna-steven-klein-jesus-luz-

 

Rio-Carnival-Brazil-Madonna-and-Jesus-Lu

425.dolce.gabbana.madonna.lutz.lc.071509

 

:bow:

:inlove:he S so sexy... wonder what he looks like now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spotlight said:

:inlove:he S so sexy... wonder what he looks like now

He looks very good 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He looks very good 

 

I just skimmed through his ig... he looks better thanever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when we thought his mother had a penis?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Jesus Luz Mother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2017 at 6:51 PM, promise to try said:

“It reminded me of a time when I was in a movie called The Stud and pictures of me were out," recalled Collins. "I was just wearing a basque - a strapless thing and black stockings - but when I went to my son Sacha’s school to meet the headmaster… he was very embarrassed because all of the boys were there peeking around the corner and they’d seen The Stud.

"He told me later, he said, ‘it was really embarrassing to see my mother in that basque’. I said, ‘but I was covered up it’s not like I was naked’... but anyway he was teased unrelentingly so I think perhaps Madonna’s son also might get teased."

Famously vibrant for her age, and never one to shy away from a touch of glitz, Collins was sure to ascertain that there is a time and place: "I am the least ageist person… if you want to do that, be prepared to be made a figure of fun because I don’t know anybody who hasn’t been laughing about it.”

 

I agree with wonderfull bold Joan.what she doesn´t know is that madonna doesn´t give a shit about what some people may think about her dress

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bold Joan or bald Joan ? :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

curly hair is ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now