MadonnaNation.com Forums
todsmod

The Lady Gaga Thread

Hapertje    0

Can't she just close that stupid mouth of hers in pictures.... she always looks like she wants to say something, but we all know it's shallow shit!

jonski43    0
2 hours ago, Hapertje said:

Can't she just close that stupid mouth of hers in pictures.... she always looks like she wants to say something, but we all know it's shallow shit!

Madonna does it a lot and it looks playful and sexy because it reflects her natural mood.

once again, lady reductive copies what she sees but because it's nit genuine it just looks like she's got a blocked nose and can't breath.

24 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Madonna does it a lot and it looks playful and sexy because it reflects her natural mood.

once again, lady reductive copies what she sees but because it's nit genuine it just looks like she's got a blocked nose and can't breath.

Plus the rabbit teeth.

mnino    0
11 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Honestly, I don't know how she's going to top the moving keyboard from her Bowie tribute at the Super Bowl.:lmao:

gaga2.0.gif

Her performance reminds me of this... so ARTSY.

metal-dick-bang-o.gifmetal-dick-bang-o.gif

vocalism    0
12 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

I see three rugs, and I'm guessing they're to provide extra comfort and cushioning. You know how large is the stage platform in Houston? (Not to mention everything's BIG in Houston). It is quite long and hard surface, you'll need to hire some live performance coaching. I remember Madonna admitted to feeling nervous about her Halftime performance; imagine how this lazy cow is feeling. But hey, perhaps we're wrong. Perhaps she's going to do a reductified version of Aladdin and fly on a red carpet all over the stadium. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Doubt she's nervous. She thinks her shit doesn't stink. Madonna, on the other hand, is a perfectionist and actually pretty humble because of it. 

ALL THOSE PLASTIC SURGERY AND STILL UGLY?

SOME THINGS DADDY CAN'T BUY.

Mozo1    0
1 hour ago, vocalism said:

Doubt she's nervous. She thinks her shit doesn't stink. Madonna, on the other hand, is a perfectionist and actually pretty humble because of it. 

Exactly. Madonna's tours are legendary and you never hear her speak of how amazing her performances are. They speak for themselves. Gags buys Billboard's staff to write puff pieces about her alleged "artistry."

And she still proclaims she's a driven, hardworking perfectionist even though we can see her—and we certainly saw the Artpop Ball.

Lazy turd.

todsmod    0

I don't know why, but I was recently on YouTube watching Madonna stuff.  Got distracted by Lazy Goo-Goo shit.  OMG...the comments.  I know I shouldn't read/respond....but DAMN!!!  They are a bunch of clueless cunts!!!  I'll refrain from now on, but in the meantime, here's one of my replies.

So many thing are wrong with your reply that I don't know where to begin. Let's start with your "queen". Are you as shallow as she is? Are you battling some ailment? Have you been bullied, raped, eating disorders....? Then YES!!! You're a baby monster. A monster in the making. Why not own your scars? Make whatever has hurt you make you stronger, instead of blaming someone else? Is that what your "mother monster" teaches you? My GOD!!! Y'all are just as ignorant/blind as she is. SOULLESS!!!

todsmod    0

I really try to stay away from this sort of internet banter....but FUCK!!!  They piss me off sometimes and I just have to let out some frustration!  :rant:  And believe me, you guys don't even wanna know what this clueless cunt was going on about.  

"So many things are wrong with your reply that I don't know where to begin. Let's start with your "queen". Are you as shallow as she is? Are you battling some ailment? Have you been bullied, raped, eating disorders....? Then YES!!! You're a baby monster. A monster in the making. Why not own your scars? Make whatever has hurt you make you stronger, instead of blaming someone else? Is that what your "mother monster" teaches you? My GOD!!! Y'all are just as ignorant/blind as she is. SOULLESS!!!"

PHEW!!  OK....I'm better now!!  I've gathered my thoughts (good), my prayers (M fans) and sanity (myself).  For now!!  I hate this woman!!!!!

tumblr_mkkqdheVir1sn556no2_400.jpg            tumblr_mr9qqfyZFD1r0320so6_250.gif

todsmod    0

So sorry for the ddoouubbllee post...I WAS MAD, OK?  :order:

todsmod    0

I'll explain my frustration (though I'm sure most of you already feel/understand it).  Was watching YouTube footage of M before the SuperBowl.  How much poise, character, charisma....etc. she presented.  Was astounded!!  Such a smart and graceful woman.  Then (through no fault of my own) began to read the comments.  Imma cut a bitch!!!  

After venting and calming down, I realized these critters haven't a clue.  Thank God, the devil, the angels, and all the fishes in the sea that I've lived/learned and experienced MADONNA from the get-go!!!  At least I can die knowing I've worshiped GOD & MADONNA (which are "almost" the same....in my mind)!!!

Foxcatcher    0
19 hours ago, adirondak said:

Lady Gaga is not playing Donatella Versace in Season 3 of American Crime story as previously reported, says Daily Variety.

thanks God

ULIZOS    0
5 hours ago, vocalism said:

Have you ever seen her in ANY interview. She's so, so, SO self-conscious she's always on the verge of tears. Look at that recent interview where the radio host says she resembles Madonna, I seriously thought she was going to cry. 

I think in her mind she thinks she's a MASSIVE artiste that's SO talented the world doesn't "get" her, but I do think she has an incredibly low self esteem, which explains all of her ridiculously annoying behavior and her fanbase. She attracts losers who blame the world for bullying them but fail to see that sometimes its them that's the problem.

7 hours ago, todsmod said:

After venting and calming down, I realized these critters haven't a clue.  Thank God, the devil, the angels, and all the fishes in the sea that I've lived/learned and experienced MADONNA from the get-go!!!  At least I can die knowing I've worshiped GOD & MADONNA (which are "almost" the same....in my mind)!!!

You're welcome!

behsbeuceaa5sr7.jpg?w=1000

(FROM BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS) 

loowee    0

Album

LADY GAGA JOANNE 5,026

ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN 3,956

RIHANNA ANTI 3,626

SPS

RIHANNA ANTI 20,991

ARIANA GRANDE DANGEROUS WOMAN 16,715

LADY GAGA JOANNE 9,525

Rihanna and Ariana's albums were released months earlier. Gaga is OVER. 

LHakaLH    0

68d9e19e54137faccb02074489a7ca6a8e92b2db

d646f2669907110c946a990329b5291bdec652c4

0748a8bfb1dbe78c66a79c551975eb1cc78d8130

:dead: 

The gift that keeps on giving. I've never seen anyone move so awkwardly. Someone posted these as "unseen" and I think there's a reason they were supposed to remain unseen.

I hope she doesn't dance at the SuperBowel. Please just stand there and do your hand things.

todsmod    0
5 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

You're welcome!

behsbeuceaa5sr7.jpg?w=1000

(FROM BRUCE THE SHARK AKA JAWS) 

tumblr_mx757oBXGo1r0320so5_250.gif      Here, fishy fishy fishy!!!

nightcutter    0
6 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I hope she doesn't dance at the SuperBowel. Please just stand there and do your hand things.

I really, really hope she does dance. She has to! The more the better.

jonski43    0

I

23 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

I really, really hope she does dance. She has to! The more the better.

Me too. She's a terrible dancer and the more people that see it, the better.

where are the unseen clips from? An unreleased video?

Toni    0
17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I

Me too. She's a terrible dancer and the more people that see it, the better.

where are the unseen clips from? An unreleased video?

Thats what she was working in with Intel but then Bowie happened and they moved the experience to the tribute.

What did they call the whole Intel experience again? We were meant to be blown away by it anyways..