MadonnaNation.com Forums
todsmod

The Lady Gaga Thread

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

I really don't wish her any physical arm during that peformance beause that's not how I am, however, I do hope karma basically takes care of this pretentious turd and that the sound guy forgets to push the "on" button or something.

Thank you. That was as refreshing to read as a peppermint.

3 hours ago, todsmod said:

To be honest, the NFL is about as lame this year as is Joanne.  So it's a perfect match!!  

Yes, I think that actually what's causing the low ticket sales -- lack of interest on the teams playing.

sadly in today's times, performing Bawn That Way, will herald her a "hero"

I remember people saying M doing "Vogue" would be brave. LOL. 

Unrelated but who cares because no one gives a shit about Gaga anymore, but anyone know how I fix/remove the broken image in my signature?

a lady gaga takedown, for good measure (at 2:28)

5 hours ago, peppermint said:

I really don't wish her any physical arm during that peformance beause that's not how I am, however, I do hope karma basically takes care of this pretentious turd and that the sound guy forgets to push the "on" button or something.

👍🏻

1 hour ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I know people don't like Paglia 

Just that gags still deserved that nasty rant.

It's basically all TRUE. Lol!

I would like to see a Mariah-Carey-New-Years-Eve-Performance by Gaga during the show :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Nick said:

I know people don't like Paglia 

Just that gags still deserved that nasty rant.

It's basically all TRUE. Lol!

I've always liked what she says

you notice the "I find her dishonest" and "mentally unstable" comments? she would agree with us. I know madonna may have her reasons (I also heard that Camille befriended Sandra Bernhardt for madonna info, lol) but I still wish she wouldn't have cited Camille saying that she set feminism back, because Camille never said that. (from what I know) anyway, this is OT. but Camille is one of the very few feminists who doesn't pander to the SJW generation. she literally calls millennials "generation ASS". for the most part she's fabulous 

2 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

She is READING.

Wow.

:rotfl:

The will this cunt take a stand against Trump? Well, not before the Superbowl. Especially now she has to be the symbol of the US, while the country is more divided than ever...  the baddest moment to be on that stage!

she's so predictable that I already know what its gonna look like

she'll start off showing off her vocals, just a spotlight on her, starting camera on her face or feet then doing a full body shot and after a minute of her whining all lights are on and a dance fest with her shit songs begins. she'll let all the dancers do the dancing and move a few times along and be seen as Janet Jackson.

15 hours ago, peppermint said:

I agree. I think karma can be served by Goober just doing her usual thing, like dancing. I love her dancing so much. If she dances a lot and misses a cue or two it will be fabulous!

:tigger:

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she'll start off showing off her vocals, just a spotlight on her, starting camera on her face or feet then doing a full body shot and after a minute of her whining all lights are on and a dance fest with her shit songs begins. she'll let all the dancers do the dancing and move a few times along and be seen as Janet Jackson.

That would be if she wasn't that narcissistic and thought she can do anything.  Unless she's now different and obeys what she's told, she'll repeat the Bowie mess. 

Besides the SB is always mimed so she can't show off. 

11 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

EVERY WORD IS SO TRUE. She really gets Gaga and Madonna till the mid nineties.

On 24/01/2017 at 11:18 PM, Je5u5 said:

I guess they were part of this performance but are missing from the recording:

I wondered what had happened to Vanessa Carlton 😂

I think it's hilarious that Beyoncé and swift have been called out for not partaking in the March but nobody called out gags as people forget about her now.

one week to go so expect lots of billboard PR and rubbish tweets!

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

add "annnnnd jump!!!" before the chorus of every song :lmao:

1 hour ago, Animal Instinct said:

just tragic....

:britwtf:

1 hour ago, Animal Instinct said:

just tragic....

:vomit:

4 hours ago, Animal Instinct said:

just tragic....

Reminded me of "Magda" (there's something about mary)!!!

its-like-magda-from-theres-something-11053-1264821600-70.jpg

At a Kings of Leon gig last night. That's Kate Hudson at the back, no idea who the others are. Heavily filtered pic, yet she still manages to look odd and fugly.

IMG_2509.JPG