MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

Immaculate Collection colored vinyl US/Canada release; + Other Vinyl Chat

$8 to the UK too! It will take a month to arrive but that's fine with me! Thanks for the link. 

Thanks, jonski- I do recall Jan. 24 now I think of it. The standard release date is Fridays, now, so Rhino is going against the grain and using the one-time release day of the week. :)

A local record store, plus an FYE at the local mall, carry vinyl albums, so not sure if I should pre-order or- gasp- go to to the store.

I have had a couple of issues on colored vinyl releases (skipping in a couple of spots), but with others, not.

£32 including P&P is pretty good so I've caved in and ordered. Glad I'll finally have TIC on vinyl!

Is the B&N link above selling the colored vinyls? I already have the original German release from 1990 but this just might be a fun addition to my collection. Otherwise I'd pass. 

4 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Is the B&N link above selling the colored vinyls? I already have the original German release from 1990 but this just might be a fun addition to my collection. Otherwise I'd pass. 

Surely it's coloured as that's the version that's being released? Unless the black edition is being reissued too?

9 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Surely it's coloured as that's the version that's being released? Unless the black edition is being reissued too?

Yeah that is exactly what I was asking myself, too.

just went to my neighborhood record store to ask about this release, and while they didn't have a specific date for it, they did mention that Confessions is getting a rerelease on Jan 31.

Thanks for the link ! Ordered the lp 😄

do they have enough stocks for the pre order? seem many overseas people ordered here😅

Edited by Edmd

I'm sure 6500 copies is more than enough for everyone.

I haven't received mine yet, but here's a picture of the vinyl set as seen on Facebook. It looks great, but where is that additional liner insert with the exclusive picture, lyrics and production credits? I'd be quite disappointed if it wasn't included in the reissue.

16179030_10154009858776923_1756505893730289848_o-3.jpg

16178964_10154009726661923_2251357097176171122_o.jpg

16174594_10155806757169408_848204168443480852_n.jpg

36 minutes ago, lennylu said:

I haven't received mine yet, but here's a picture of the vinyl set as seen on Facebook. It looks great, but where is that additional liner insert with the exclusive picture, lyrics and production credits? I'd be quite disappointed if it wasn't included in the reissue.

Found a photo showing the inner sleeve with unique picture:

Image may contain: one or more people

1 minute ago, Mattress said:

Phew, thanks! Love love LOVE IT! Can't wait to receive it!

1 hour ago, lennylu said:

16179030_10154009858776923_1756505893730289848_o-3.jpg

16178964_10154009726661923_2251357097176171122_o.jpg

16174594_10155806757169408_848204168443480852_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Mattress said:

:dramatic: 

Anyone else's shipped? I thought they weren't supposed to ship until the 28th? Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Not that Im complaining. :angel:

They look real perty, especially the blue record.

15 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Anyone else's shipped? I thought they weren't supposed to ship until the 28th? Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Not that Im complaining. :angel:

Release date was supposedly 24th Jan. I haven't received any notification from Barnes and Noble yet though.

The vinyl looks great! Better than the description. 

According to the label website, each release in this batch is suppose to come with a free 2017 calendar, and a vinyl cleaning cloth ( at least at record stores anyhow), with any luck, the online retailers will send these out with orders as well.

THIS 2017 EDITION LOOKS GLORIOUS IN PERSON. :wow:

God it's a relief to see Rhino/Warner Bros handle these special limited editions so well!! Sturdy, gatefold cover with matte finish and original inner sleeves all printed with perfect color grading, clear and correct fonts and the shiny gold ink (was worried they would miss this detail). The colored wax looks INCREDIBLE. Can't wait to spin it in a few hours!

18 minutes ago, Mattress said:

God it's a relief to see Rhino/Warner Bros handle these special limited editions so well!! Sturdy, gatefold cover with matte finish and original inner sleeves all printed with perfect color grading, clear and correct fonts and the shiny gold ink (was worried they would miss this detail). The colored wax looks INCREDIBLE. Can't wait to spin it in a few hours!

I can't wait to see it! Mine is out for delivery now.

I'll probably be swinging by the record shop this a.m.

I wanna know about the SOUND!

Make sure you guys wear gloves when handling the LP cover to avoid any fingerprint stain on the gold ink.

Got my copy- Main St. Jukebox in Stroudsburg, Pa., had two copies (it had more; apparently it started selling it late last week.

Looking forward to being in awe of this masterful release. :gent: