Obama Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Every time someone from the other party is elected in the U.S. people in the Middle East think things are going to get better for them, for whatever bizarre reason :lol:

Both parties bomb the shit out of sovereign countries and meddle in their affairs. Neither one cares. Spazz will find that out soon.

Obama revived the islamic terrorism , AKA the worst crime against humanity.

Just now, spazz said:

Lady Gaga is more entertaining than his speeches TBQH

He is a war criminal and he will enjoy the millions $$ he got from Qatar and Saudi Arabia & probably he will triple-elected after 4 years :thumbsdown: 

Ok.

Well, great. 

But he's not in office anymore and you still have yet to criticize or critique the current administrations policies, cabinet picks, and stances on Middle East issues. 

So, until you do and prove you're not specifically targeting democrats, then I just don't have anything else to say. 

Enjoy the GREATNESS that Trump will bring! 

1 minute ago, ULIZOS said:

Um, you do realize Obama was only president for 8 years, right? 

I know 

before him Muslim Brotherhood and Qaida were considered terrorists organizations ,all the western governments were fighting them, he came out of hell & revived and gave them power around the globe.

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Every time someone from the other party is elected in the U.S. people in the Middle East think things are going to get better for them, for whatever bizarre reason :lol:

Both parties bomb the shit out of sovereign countries and meddle in their affairs. Neither one cares. Spazz will find that out soon.

There's never been a more hardcore true-believer Zionist POTUS, sure to go over well :horn:

1 minute ago, KalamazooJay said:

And the fact you're singling out Obama for this is simply beyond ignorance. 

Do You have anything to say other than me being ignorant?

we all know Obama and Hilary evil crimes and the weapons they gave to ISIS for the sake of oil.

Sorry @spazz, you know we agree about so much, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I AM saying is that I think it's so bizarre that you think Obama is to blame but somehow the Republican party isn't... They're both to blame and if you think things are going to get better for you under Trump, who's a Republican, than I really feel bad for you because you're going to be very disappointed.

Don't forget, one of the biggest supporters of everything that ended up happening, including the U.S. backing the Muslim Brotherhood rise in Egypt, was Republican senator and presidential nominee John McCain. He even visited your country and was angry that Morsy was taken out of power: 

McCain visits Egypt, calls ouster of President Morsy a 'coup'

2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Sorry @spazz, you know we agree about so much, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I AM saying is that I think it's so bizarre that you think Obama is to blame but somehow the Republican party isn't... They're both to blame and if you think things are going to get better for you under Trump, who's a Republican, than I really feel bad for you because you're going to be very disappointed.

Don't forget, one of the biggest supporters of everything that ended up happening, including the U.S. backing the Muslim Brotherhood rise in Egypt, was Republican senator and presidential nominee John McCain. He even visited your country and was angry that Morsy was taken out of power: 

McCain visits Egypt, calls ouster of President Morsy a 'coup'

He was asked by Obama to travel to Egypt 

and im not defending the the republican party , Bush the one who started the war in Iraq.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-asks-graham-mccain-travel-egypt

1 minute ago, spazz said:

He was asked by Obama to travel to Egypt 

and im not defending the the republican party , Bush the one who started the war in Iraq.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-asks-graham-mccain-travel-egypt

Given the U.S.'s heinous and atrocious history in the middle east (and around the world), I'd at least expect you to be A LITTLE cautious and wary instead of acting like Trump is a messiah who's going to make everything better. That's exactly what we, you and me and a few others, hate about people who treat Obama like a messiah.

Obama gets the Nobel Peace Prize before he spends one day in office and we're supposed to believe in Hope & Change when the establishment clearly loves him.

BUH BYE

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Who in the world said that? Trump is part of the establishment. Period. That's all I'm saying.

OK I should've said Republican other than Bush but I wasn't singling you out.

22 minutes ago, spazz said:

Do You have anything to say other than me being ignorant?

we all know Obama and Hilary evil crimes and the weapons they gave to ISIS for the sake of oil.

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I would've bet my last dollar spazz wasn't a Bush fan, Where you all gettin this from? :dazed:

Never called you ignorant. Only your written statements. 

And I'm simply stating that if there's going to be discussions on the state of the Middle East, and the world in general, I'm much more apt to do so when it's not discussed in a hyper partisan way. I will discuss geopolitical issues for days, but the inflammatory way Clinton & Obama are being discussed while omitting the Bush's and Reagan's CLEAR and well documented illegal activities is the height of political hypocrisy  

I have yet to read the kind of critique regarding Bush and his disastrous policies in the Middle East, @Sloane, from Spazz. So I'm "gettin this from" from that omission. 

I have a problem with Obama only

He is Saudi Arabia spoiled kid.

his influence will remain in the country's policies even when Trump takes the office he cant entirely change what damages Obama has done. 

9 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Never called you ignorant. Only your written statements. 

And I'm simply stating that if there's going to be discussions on the state of the Middle East, and the world in general, I'm much more apt to do so when it's not discussed in a hyper partisan way. I will discuss geopolitical issues for days, but the inflammatory way Clinton & Obama are being discussed while omitting the Bush's and Reagan's CLEAR and well documented illegal activities is the height of political hypocrisy  

I have yet to read the kind of critique regarding Bush and his disastrous policies in the Middle East, @Sloane, from Spazz. So I'm "gettin this from" from that omission. 

Spazz lives in the middle east if I remember correctly. His opinion on what's going on over there holds more weight. This is just my opinion. The day he starts talking about Michigan politics, you and I can be the authority.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

madonna-president-obama.jpg

Even our dear Madge is as she says "speechless" at Godbama. Just look at her. She looks like a little girl. So sweet. 

• 3 months later...