Obama Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

11 hours ago, Icykiller said:

@WeboGirl start by talking to me about that day when I'll rip that dress you're wearing....

I'd love to start with that.  You know I like it rough.

BTW, where's our flirting thread?

:kiss2:

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

I think it's more the Conservative party and its supporters that seems not to get it though. Don't get it twisted, Pud. Who cares who's pretending to be who? As if a religion or a system of faith should define who we are?  The point was Obama was accused to be a Muslim alongside not to be a US citizen. ( then again a lot of conservatives think Islam and terrorism is the same thing.) Because that's the spectre of being a right winger in the USA. Madonna said it to prove a point. Yes intelligent people who get that. 

Man ive never witnessed such a display of ignorance and small mindedness since Trump and Brexit happened. 

The first FEAR FACTOR accusation of him being Muslim to the public was by HILLARY CLINTON. 

23 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

no, she did. 

but as ive said a zillion times.  with that one, take it with a grain of salt.  shes in the 1%.

She is the 0,00001%

That's why even though i love her music, i usually disregard her political views, because i know where she comes from, she is part of the highest elite in the world, so her view of the world obviously reflects her social environment.

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm watching her speech about Obama being a black muslim... I mean, she's giving a political speech, very serious, supposed to be empowering, but apparently it was just her joking? :rotfl:

Of course! It's absolutely ridiculous! 

I type, I delete. I was reprimanded about saying things about 'her fans'. 

Theyre all very smart, well informed people. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, WeboGirl said:

Did Pud change the name of this thread?  Or was it someone else? 

LMAO.  Poor Pud, always getting censored. 

I WAS censored AGAIN!!! Of course. :lol:

Just now, ULIZOS said:

I'm watching her speech about Obama being a black muslim... I mean, she's giving a political speech, very serious, supposed to be empowering, but apparently it was just her joking? :rotfl:

Why don't you ask her personally on her IG she might even reply with some nasty comment you so deserve to be honest with you... something like "Go suck Trumps dick and stay away from my page if you aren't intelligent enough to understand when someone's serious and when they're not". :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, MeakMaker said:

Yes because it was Hillary who said Muslims equal terrorists.  I forgot that one...

NOOOOO, she was trying to SCARE the AMERICAN PUBLIC away from him in order to garner his votes in the 2007 election. Paired with his inability to lead and on the job training.

4 minutes ago, Nessie said:

She is the 0,00001%

That's why even though i love her music, i usually disregard her political views, because i know where she comes from, she is part of the highest elite in the world, so her view of the world obviously reflects her social environment.

Yes because Madonna's wealth must determine her political or social views. As if all the peeps who agree with her are all part of the wealthy elite. I ain't got a penny to my name but I completely embrace her political stance. What excuse you have for me?  In fact I love M because I get what she says politically. And yes she has a lot of money but she has worked hard for it. Trump is part of the 1% himself; a lot of conservative people have wealth and they choose to live by their wealth but my question is why do they have to forget about other human beings, their struggles and their suffering? Why seeing other human beings as a problem or look at them negatively?  I think it's shameful that a lot of you think M shouldn't have an opinion because she made money. Her motto is express yourself for crying out loud. 

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

NOOOOO, she was trying to SCARE the AMERICAN PUBLIC away from him in order to garner his votes in the 2007 election. Paired with his inability to lead and on the job training.

Yes and what's that got to do with Obama then? You seem to be digging through all sorts of rethorics, little facts to prove your point. Are you that bitter, Pud? What has Obama ever done to you? Trump who has been racist, sexist, showing an ego bigger than America itself, already boasting to get nuclear power supremacy, already breaking the promises he made not even 2 months ago must be your biggest ally in this Obama trashing. Congratulations.

18 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

@WeboGirl apparently we can call EVERY WORLD LEADER a cunt, an asshole, a murderer even a nazi. But DINGLETWAT didn't fly here for Barry. 

LOL.  The powers that be have the last call.  You'll have to accept that, sweetheart. 

6 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

You guys!!  Do some research to find out some of Obama's accomplishments.  This argument is utterly ridiculous.  

Who wants to flirt with me???

I actually like Obama but his legacy is a series of compromises and broken promises. Obamacare, the middle east, foreign policies in general, Guantanamo bay, MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE public debt the likes of which the world has never seen, etc., etc.

Obamacare, just as an example, was just one huge compromise even though they controlled both chambers of congress and the presidency. They could've passed anything they wanted to but, God forbid, they didn't want to offend the poor wittle Republicans. Do you think the Republicans are going to hold back in less than 20 days, all in the name of being PC and not offending the Democrats? 

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes and what's that got to do with Obama then? You seem to be digging through all sorts of rethorics, little facts to prove your point. Are you that bitter, Pud? What has Obama ever done to you? Trump who has been racist, sexist, showing an ego bigger than America itself, already boasting to get nuclear power supremacy, already breaking the promises he made not even 2 months ago must be your biggest ally in this Obama trashing. Congratulations.

I'm discussing Obama's juvenile exit. His poor decision to ... Oh, enough with you. I've explained it. You get personal with me, so I will have to put you on ignore. When I get personal or throw an insult, I get suspended. And fuck that. I'm censored enough, people watch and listen to me too closely and hit the REPORT button  :rolleyes:

So good luck to you and I wish you well in your 4/8 years of President Donald Trump.  :headbang:

14 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I actually like Obama but his legacy is a series of compromises and broken promises. Obamacare, the middle east, foreign policies in general, Guantanamo bay, MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE public debt the likes of which the world has never seen, etc., etc.

Obamacare, just as an example, was just one huge compromise even though they controlled both chambers of congress and the presidency. They could've passed anything they wanted to but, God forbid, they didn't want to offend the poor wittle Republicans. Do you think the Republicans are going to hold back in less than 20 days, all in the name of being PC and not offending the Democrats? 

What are you wearing? 

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

I'm discussing Obama's juvenile exit. His poor decision to ... Oh, enough with you. I've explained it. You get personal with me, so I will have to put you on ignore. When I get personal or throw an insult, I get suspended. And fuck that. I'm censored enough, people watch and listen to me too closely and hit the REPORT button  :rolleyes:

So good luck to you and I wish you well in your 4/8 years of President Donald Trump.  :headbang:

Okay. Take care :brenspin:

20 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

I don't think he's bitter, and why even go there.  God forbid Pud provokes any thought.  I totally disagree with @Pud Whacker, but I'm not about take to a personal level. 

Keep the "grain of salt" way of thinking.  This thread is finally getting the sleeping forum going. 

I personally love controversy and provocative talks here.  

36 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes because Madonna's wealth must determine her political or social views. As if all the peeps who agree with her are all part of the wealthy elite. I ain't got a penny to my name but I completely embrace her political stance. What excuse you have for me?  In fact I love M because I get what she says politically. And yes she has a lot of money but she has worked hard for it. Trump is part of the 1% himself; a lot of conservative people have wealth and they choose to live by their wealth but my question is why do they have to forget about other human beings, their struggles and their suffering? Why seeing other human beings as a problem or look at them negatively?  I think it's shameful that a lot of you think M shouldn't have an opinion because she made money. Her motto is express yourself for crying out loud. 

I don't know you and i don't know anything about your life, but i think you have no excuses to be so misinformed, neither she has, but at least as far as i know about her life i can understand where she comes from, because her political stance in many ways clearly reflects her position in society. I don't blame her though, she is the american elite and i wouldn't expect anything else. I don't need to agree with everything someone says to respect them, and i respect her views, all the same i absolutely love her art.

Guest Pud Whacker
46 minutes ago, WeboGirl said:

I don't think he's bitter, and why even go there.  God forbid Pud provokes any thought.  I totally disagree with @Pud Whacker, but I'm not about take to a personal level. 

Keep the "grain of salt" way of thinking.  This thread is finally getting the sleeping forum going. 

We don't need to agree on everything! And even when we don't doesn't mean that we will stop love each other forever! Xoox

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

I don't know you and i don't know anything about your life, but i think you have no excuses to be so misinformed, neither she has, but at least as far as i know about her life i can understand where she comes from, because her political stance in many ways clearly reflects her position in society. I don't blame her though, she is the american elite and i wouldn't expect anything else. I don't need to agree with everything someone says to respect them, and i respect her views, all the same i absolutely love her art.

Says the guy who posts RT videos all the time. Oh the irony.

9 hours ago, Love Spent said:

@Nick I like your post!

I also voted for Obama, twice. The second time was a mistake but I felt there were no other viable options and I would have NEVER voted Republican. And this year I did the unthinkable. ☠️

Strange how things turn out.

Wind up with voting for Hilary just because couldn't get myself to vote Trump, Unless the republicans do a major makeover,  I will continue voting democratic even as they become more regressive and engaged in politics of resentment.

Perhaps, In the near future, l'll register as an independent. I'm definitely not happy with the  direction of  both parties! 

18 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Says the guy who posts RT videos all the time. Oh the irony.

If it bothers you so much you can always block me, or you can always discuss topics here in a civilized manner. Make your choice. I will keep posting RT news here for your delight. I think it's cute how you get so emotional everytime you see anything out of your rather questionable view of the world.

1 hour ago, WeboGirl said:

Wasn't arguing with anyone and if I offended anyone I apologise. I did use some spunky language to bring humour but I accept it might come across negative on a personal level and I apologise for that as well.

2 hours ago, Nessie said:

Not all American elite agrees with her views though. This is what I don't get about the conservatives having a go at these liberal celebrities..They are always accusing them of getting something out of it. Or even better of being out of touch with society but what does that even mean? I'm certainly not out of touch with society. I work part time for minimal wage but still that doesnt have to turn me into a heartless, selfish person who has no understanding or acceptance  for other human beings simply because I can barely pay my bills. 

And I don't think Madonna's  liberal views have actually brought her anything to her advantage professionally. If anything the moral conservative majority always had a problem with her and always tried to fuck up her career. So she has those views because she truly believes in them regardless of how much money she made. 

And just because I don't agree with your political stance that doesn't mean I'm misinformed. That means we simply have two different ways of looking at things. 

Ps it's her vision, take on the world, those political views that inspire her art so I'd say it doesn't make much sense what you're saying but then again I respect whatever you feel or say.

36 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

And just because I don't agree with your political stance that doesn't mean I'm misinformed. That means we simply have two different ways of looking at things. 

Ps it's her vision, take on the world, those political views that inspire her art so I'd say it doesn't make much sense what you're saying but then again I respect whatever you feel or say.

Yes, great point. I may have been harsh on words about our different views. I'm sorry. I was just replying to your question about what "excuses" you had, and the word "misinformed" came as force of expression in this discussion, but i'm glad that you are here to clarify that we are here to discuss the topics in this board with an open mind and i absolutely respect you for this. Sadly there are indeed other users in this very thread who i just don't care about their emotional distress, but you are not like that. You seems to be a very kind guy.