Obama Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

My god, if Trump had made allegations that it was a Russian source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks, the thread would be on page 1,908!!!

Obama was never fit for office.  And his exit is reflecting his complete and utter inadequacy. 

im (not) sorry for the honesty. 

#unapolgeticcocksuckingfaggot

13 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

My god, if Trump had made allegations that it was a Russian source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks, the thread would be on page 1,908!!!

Obama was never fit for office.  And his exit is reflecting his complete and utter inadequacy. 

im (not) sorry for the honesty. 

#unapolgeticcocksuckingfaggot

I agree, sadly. His last speech just reminded me how much he hasn't done and/or accomplished and how high expectations were initially, to the point that he received the fucking nobel peace prize! So, sorrynotsorry but he just came and went, and can be lumped into the bush and the clinton years as part of the post-reagan package. At least Trump-etas' stupidity is hilarious. Worrisome, but hilarious.

Pud and Icy.  I love you both.  (And, Icy...some day I'm going to fuck you.)

BUT WHAT IN JESUS HORATIO CHRIST ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?????

Where do I start with you guys???

Pud im starting to get sick of your Obama  bashing to be honest. Why dont you take a holiday in Russia and go suck Putins dick? You might stop at Trump tower and go suck Trumps as well! 

Sorry Pud it's not even me writing it's the Madonna in me typing those words... but you got the point. 

Besides your point makes no sense. Trump will never ever say or do anything against Russia. He's got way too many deals going on in that country. He loves Russia more than America. His deals with Russia made billions for Trump and his business partners.. so your point is invalid. Suppositions only work if there is some truth in it but we all know Trump will stand by Russia until they drop the atomic bomb on US soil. But even so he won't care cus he will be in his diamond encrusted bunker.. maybe even with Putin right next to him holding his hands... "dear, I told you we would conquer the world together..." "Yes Putin I did promise to make America strong... nuclear strong.. that's what I meant."

Honest, wake up you Putin and Trump supporters! No decent president would make such a display of armies or nuclear weapons the same way Putin and Trump are doing. If for you it all seeems normal or funny I would advise you to rethink your integrity as humans. 

Have a good day or night..

1 hour ago, WeboGirl said:

Pud and Icy.  I love you both.  (And, Icy...some day I'm going to fuck you.)

BUT WHAT IN JESUS HORATIO CHRIST ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?????

Where do I start with you guys???

No point in even starting with some people... you can bring the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

Guest Pud Whacker
2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Pud im starting to get sick of your Obama  bashing to be honest. Why dont you take a holiday in Russia and go suck Putins dick? You might stop at Trump tower and go suck Trumps as well! 

Sorry Pud it's not even me writing it's the Madonna in me typing those words... but you got the point. 

Besides your point makes no sense. Trump will never ever say or do anything against Russia. He's got way too many deals going on in that country. He loves Russia more than America. His deals with Russia made billions for Trump and his business partners.. so your point is invalid. Suppositions only work if there is some truth in it but we all know Trump will stand by Russia until they drop the atomic bomb on US soil. But even so he won't care cus he will be in his diamond encrusted bunker.. maybe even with Putin right next to him holding his hands... "dear, I told you we would conquer the world together..." "Yes Putin I did promise to make America strong... nuclear strong.. that's what I meant."

Honest, wake up you Putin and Trump supporters! No decent president would make such a display of armies or nuclear weapons the same way Putin and Trump are doing. If for you it all seeems normal or funny I would advise you to rethink your integrity as humans. 

Have a good day or night..

Then block me and/or stop entering threads I create. Again I pose the question,

Why do you allow a numbskull Obama the right to make STUPID allegations that it was a Russian source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks when it's absolutely false and ridiculous  

why hasn't ANYONE here called him out? Oh I know why. But are we that bind? The hypocrisy is overwhelming. 

I like Obama as a person and voted for him twice, but just so ready for him to go at this point. He has become too smug and comes across as very laid back on certain pressing issues facing US and the world. I do appreciate the work he has done on several policies that I agree with. 

Also feel like the snot face media are in love in with him, which partly stems from embracing identity politics and  having the same ideology. I'm just really sick of US media and journalists telling people how they need to think and feel about political and social issues. 

No lies that I'm extremely concerned about next four years and Trump presidency. Just feels like another major military conflict can take place in near future.☹️ 

4 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

Then block me and/or stop entering threads I create. Again I pose the question,

Why do you allow a numbskull Obama the right to make STUPID allegations that it was a Russian source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks when it's absolutely false and ridiculous  

why hasn't ANYONE here called him out? Oh I know why. But are we that bind? The hypocrisy is overwhelming. 

It's not false and ridiculous though.  But you re right... this is your thread. So enjoy. 

2 hours ago, Love Spent said:

@MeakMaker

Jullian Assange interview will air , in full, tonight at 10:00. Surely some of yours and others concerns will be addressed.

Why he went to Hannity to be interviewed is anyones guess. I guess he's not loved by the left anymore. 😹

Since when Fox News have become such a legit source of information? Weren't they the ones saying Madonna stole African baby? :lmao:

On a serious note, Assange has been asking for money to support his wikileaks organisation for quite some time maybe Trump just wrote him a check. Just saying...

Guest Pud Whacker
3 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

remember when Madonna said he was a muslim :rotfl:

or have I dreamt that

no, she did. 

but as ive said a zillion times.  with that one, take it with a grain of salt.  shes in the 1%.

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm going to miss Obama when the morons take over. I wish he would have had congress behind him, there's no telling what he could have accomplished.

dont fret, someone will build another park in his name. 

4 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

remember when Madonna said he was a muslim :rotfl:

or have I dreamt that

Yes she said it jokely. A lot of people didn't get it of course. But the true question should be what if he was/ is? I think she made that point herself.

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

Yes she said it jokely. A lot of people didn't get it of course. But the true question should be what if he was/ is? I think she made that point herself.

sometimes she's hilarious, like when she prayed from the Torah so that Trump doesn't win :chuckle:

Guest Pud Whacker
9 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

oh right that 'sense of humor' that only she and her fan base understand.  i always forget that. 

what if he was?  who cares except that weird christian church he was always attending that he had to cut ties with.  if youre muslim why pretend to be christian?  just a wild guess but i suppose that inauthenticity and lying about ones faith to pull the wool over the public's eye would bother some people. 

12 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Well, then it was a poorly executed joke. 

15 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

oh right that 'sense of humor' that only she and her fan base understand.  i always forget that. 

what if he was?  who cares except that weird christian church he was always attending that he had to cut ties with.  if youre muslim why pretend to be christian?  just a wild guess but i suppose that inauthenticity and lying about ones faith to pull the wool over the public's eye would bother some people. 

I think it's more the Conservative party and its supporters that seems not to get it though. Don't get it twisted, Pud. Who cares who's pretending to be who? As if a religion or a system of faith should define who we are?  The point was Obama was accused to be a Muslim alongside not to be a US citizen. ( then again a lot of conservatives think Islam and terrorism is the same thing. Because that's the spectre of being a right winger in the USA.) Madonna said it to prove a point. Yes intelligent people who get that. 

Man ive never witnessed such a display of ignorance and small mindedness since Trump and Brexit happened.