Putin / Russian Politics Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

11 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

ok, let me rephrase it for the millennial word meltdown generation. 

Obama just proving how unfit he has been for 8 years.  if he was white, people would be nailing him to the wall.

That's the problem though. What makes you say that? So you truly believe his race is the reason why he's been in the office for 8 years? No merit whatsoever? Nothing good coming out from that man? Cus he was the first black candidate to run for the job and people voted for him out of what? Pity? Or since black people were slaves it was about time to show them respect or a nice way to say sorry? Honest what's wrong with people today? Why is the colour of someone's skin so damn important? Black, White, Male, Female, Gay, Straight.. honest who cares? Why should we anyway?

16 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

@MeakMaker i dont really want to get into this - i really dont care that much.  i really dont.  nothing against, you - of course.  i just made a remark on a message board.  ive made a handful of comments in the last few weeks because really, its very hard to deal with these semantics. 

Happy New Year to you darling.  xo

Happy New Year to you too :) And honest Pud I love you.. got nothing against you either. I can argue over politics and religion with my twin brother and still love him to pieces after so honest nothing personal. :brenspin:

Guest Pud Whacker
6 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

That's the problem though. What makes you say that? So you truly believe his race is the reason why he's been in the office for 8 years? No merit whatsoever? Nothing good coming out from that man? Cus he was the first black candidate to run for the job and people voted for him out of what? Pity? Or since black people were slaves it was about time to show them respect or a nice way to say sorry? Honest what's wrong with people today? Why is the colour of someone's skin so damn important? Black, White, Male, Female, Gay, Straight.. honest who cares? Why should we anyway?

Wow. No. To all of that. 

Xo

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Happy New Year to you too :) And honest Pud I love you.. got nothing against you either. I can argue over politics and religion with my twin brother and still love him to pieces after so honest nothing personal. :brenspin:

:thumbsup:

Guest eroticerotic
13 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

twins eh? mmmm 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/vermont-electricity-department-finds-malware-linked-russian-hackers-n701726?client=safari

but I'm sure it's lies....and even if it's true, I'm sure they ACCIDENTALLY hacked....and even if it was intentional.....I'm sure they were just browsing around innocently. 😀

Im sure it was NOTHING like this....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/03/inside-cunning-unprecedented-hack-ukraines-power-grid/amp/?client=safari

16 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/vermont-electricity-department-finds-malware-linked-russian-hackers-n701726?client=safari

but I'm sure it's lies....and even if it's true, I'm sure they ACCIDENTALLY hacked....and even if it was intentional.....I'm sure they were just browsing around innocently. 😀

Im sure it was NOTHING like this....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2016/03/inside-cunning-unprecedented-hack-ukraines-power-grid/amp/?client=safari

Yes I'm sure they still can't prove that the Russians did it and the Donald said hacking is very hard to prove... so we have to follow the logic of our new president who by all means he's an hacking expert amongst other many great things and didn't benefit at all from all this cyberattacks against the US government. :lmao:

When something is wrong the US politicians blame Russia. Never mind many people are not even aware that Wall Street folks were behind the Russian Revolution of exactly 100 years ago

46 minutes ago, XXL said:

When something is wrong the US politicians blame Russia. Never mind many people are not even aware that Wall Street folks were behind the Russian Revolution of exactly 100 years ago

But the Americans are just spreading democracy and saving the world from evil tyrants because they're such good people