MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

George Michael thread

19 hours ago, horn said:

I'm hoping it will top the chart and block Pariah.

I´m afraid Ed-beyonce-andrea bochelli will block him...but it could be great to have him at the top with this classic. If you really like george, he has another christmas song, less successful: December song. I think it had stock problems when it was released. I find it beautiful and sad, really sad.

:

Just now, winniehk88 said:

Hopefully the charts will show the same.  

A2AA166C-41E5-4A5C-BE73-1893AE0FC07D.jpeg

but with three different versions, I´m afraid perfect will win

On 11-11-2017 at 5:45 PM, Je5u5 said:

Why the f can't they do this for LAV, MG, PDP, LAP, EY and so on?

4K is a bit exaggerated, we don't even good DVD quality as 4 those videos, as it stands.

On 22/12/2017 at 6:18 AM, promise to try said:

but with three different versions, I´m afraid perfect will win

Perfect no 1, River no 2 and last Christmas no 3. At least moo was blocked!

to be after a classic christmas song as All I want for christmas is wouldn´t be a problem. But I have a lo t od george mega fans that will never forgive Ed for this.They saw the christmas chart as a way of showing homage and respect to george, and sam released 3 different versions...at least, sorry, ed, not sam, ed is not in sony!

didn't like the docu, they aired it on Arte 2 days ago I think, the best part was when he mentioned Madonna :lmao:

barbra streisand said in ellen that shw saw the documerntary, and that she would have loved to record with him...late, barbra. But welcome to the group of george´s lovelies

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, jonski43 said:

Perfect no 1, River no 2 and last Christmas no 3. At least moo was blocked!

As long Pariah is not #1, I'm happy.

On 23 December 2017 at 11:20 PM, promise to try said:

to be after a classic christmas song as All I want for christmas is wouldn´t be a problem. But I have a lo t od george mega fans that will never forgive Ed for this.They saw the christmas chart as a way of showing homage and respect to george, and sam released 3 different versions...at least, sorry, ed, not sam, ed is not in sony!

Would of been lovely to see George number 1 again. He deserves a tribute from the UK public. He is one of their best. Last Christmas is one of the very few "pop Christmas songs" that is truly beautiful and appropriate with the backing music giving it a true Christmas sound while remaining a gorgeous ballad. 

George was always under rated as a singer and songwriter and awful to see that greedy bland boring Ed Sheeran hogging the charts with his subpar forgettable music. None of the bland songs and duets Ed releases will be remembered in years to come but so much of Wham and George's solo music will always be loved and known.  

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Would of been lovely to see George number 1 again. He deserves a tribute from the UK public. He is one of their best. Last Christmas is one of the very few "pop Christmas songs" that is truly beautiful and appropriate with the backing music giving it a true Christmas sound while remaining a gorgeous ballad. 

George was always under rated as a singer and songwriter and awful to see that greedy bland boring Ed Sheeran hogging the charts with his subpar forgettable music. None of the bland songs and duets Ed releases will be remembered in years to come but so much of Wham and George's solo music will always be loved and known.  

I don´t think if british realise that george was the last huge british star all over the world until amy-adele appeared.

To support George Michael we created a theme in Amsterdam Canal Parade this year. Check it out: 

they need to put out a single disc George Michael hits, it would be the first time his fast & slow songs on same cd...perhaps something like:

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (US #1)

Everything She Wants (US #1)

Careless Whisper (US #1)

I Knew You Were Waiting For Me (US #1)

I Want Your Sex (US #2)

Faith (US #1)

Father Figure (US #1)

One More Try (US #1)

Monkey (US #1)

Praying For Time (US #1)

Freedom '90

Don't Let The Sun Go Down (US #1)

Jesus To A Child

Fastlove

Amazing (US Dance #1)

I got the Listen Without Prejudice vinyl remaster. The sound quality is not great. Lacks bass. 

Is a Duet collection next? 

I recently discovered "Club Tropicana" amazing song and video! 

Where are the fucking Wham! Deluxe remasters?

2 hours ago, Gus said:

This should go in the dark side of stanning thread! It always went on but was by snail mail then!