horn

Mariah Carey Thread 🐑🐑

Cody Banks    0
6 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

So accurate!

From 3:35 on nearly killed me gasping for breath

:blink::lmao:

Barney    0

Hasn't anybody questioned why she thinks the audience can sing it for her because she cant and they are an arms length away in front of her? and the dancers can hear it behind her but she is the ONLY person in the place that cant hear? Yes she might not be able to be given a cue to what the first note is or what version it was or 'go to dancer stage left now turn to dancer right' but she could've still been a pro and, well half the the world would be singing her praises. 

Well its the worlds fault and their dog now, anybody but her. 

Makes the line 'but im gonna carry on' so much more prominent.

2 hours ago, Barney said:

Hasn't anybody questioned why she thinks the audience can sing it for her because she cant and they are an arms length away in front of her? and the dancers can hear it behind her but she is the ONLY person in the place that cant hear? Yes she might not be able to be given a cue to what the first note is or what version it was or 'go to dancer stage left now turn to dancer right' but she could've still been a pro and, well half the the world would be singing her praises. 

Well its the worlds fault and their dog now, anybody but her. 

Makes the line 'but im gonna carry' on so much more prominent.

I can undestand that she was going to lip sync and her voice wasn´t in the record, what I don´t understand is why she didn´t try to sing it, because it´s obvious that she could hear it...I also fon´t understand why they didn´t try to fix the tehcnical problem

horn    0

How to fix it? You mean like stop the music and find the song on youtube with audio and play it for Pariah to lip-Sync?

Gus    0
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

I can undestand that she was going to lip sync and her voice wasn´t in the record, what I don´t understand is why she didn´t try to sing it, because it´s obvious that she could hear it...I also fon´t understand why they didn´t try to fix the tehcnical problem

Because she's not able to sing those songs live anymore...her voice is long gone.

This is what she really sounds like singing live

nightcutter    0

Why is she so rubbish? Just learn to sing the songs in the register you use now.  Stupid Mimiphant. 

6 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:blink::lmao:

The desperation of one of her lambs. Trying to do her a service by claiming a broken earpiece is to blame. Now that claim is the biggest disservice they could have done to her because it shows (once again) how unprofessional she really is. A broken earpiece? Countless other performers had to deal with the same issue and they did what they had to do. They simply sang the fucking song. Those lambs pretend she couldn't hear the music. Yeah right, because that is what the earpiece is for. The earpiece is there for the singer to hear his/her own voice more clearly and therefore have better control on it. Without this kind of help it is harder to hear your voice because the music and surround noise from the audience is so loud that it gets drown out. The real reason why she did not want to sing was that she has lost control over her voice completely and without any assistance the results would be utterly horrific or highly entertaining depending on your viewpoint. And she knew it. Her attempt to sing would be an even bigger embarrassment and destroy the last tiny parts of her legacy. Let's face it, except for what used to be a great voice she has not much going for her. Under no circumstances she can allow people to realize that their assumption of her as a great singer is false.

Je5u5    0

Throwback time to another broken-earpiece legendary performance by MNation's sweetheart:

swimtoshore    0
1 hour ago, Gus said:

Because she's not able to sing those songs live anymore...her voice is long gone.

This is what she really sounds like singing live

her upper register is totally shot and her control has gone - she must be terrified to sing live 

Butter9    0

How many WORDS does she actually sing in a song ?

4 hours ago, Foxcatcher said:

DEAD :lmao::lmao:

:lmao:I caNNOT get enough of that one (out of all the many spoofs out there now)! Short but sweet/vicious and the shade absolutely feels legit. JLo is def. serving up the truth tea though. With or without 'Dick Clark' lol (like Mariah insists would've 'saved her') JLo would've just gotten more fired up and tore that shit up! That woman at least has almost a Madonna like work ethic/professionalism! Even Diana Ross. Remember her infamous 80s Central Park concert during a monsoon! Nailed it like a total professional bad ass. 

Looks like America's fav. songbird got squashed inside of Sully's plane wings

Kim    0

This BEAST needs to learn from the BEST....

"I'm gonna CHERYL ON!"

Barney    0

Yeah remember both (sad life) both were disasters but dont sell themselves as having the most number ones or best artist of all time like Mariah, and they were storm troopers blaming the producers or sabotage. Just 'oh fuck, gotta get through this' Chery -l I dont think she even knew there was no backing vocals till half way through bless. She wouldve sang a ballad or done a less 'dance class' routine. They arent even worldwide A-List, yet Mariah can strop off in her heels 'its not her fault' Not all of it Mariah. Most of it though and your pissy attitude after it. Shit happens, show your star power glitter and butterflies and deal with it. That would be a great ending to one of you hallmark movies. Not what you did.

7 hours ago, horn said:

How to fix it? You mean like stop the music and find the song on youtube with audio and play it for Pariah to lip-Sync?

yes,stop and start again

horn    0

Doesn't that make it more obvious that she can't sing anymore?

JWAD    0
12 minutes ago, promise to try said:

yes,stop and start again

IMG_8383.GIF

Return of Bianca now? :# zzz  Gurrl ur shit needs to be hung UP...like super pre ASAP! Lol

1 hour ago, horn said:

Doesn't that make it more obvious that she can't sing anymore?

well, it would have been shorter, instead of having your mute singer trying to dance on stage

XXL    0
On 05/01/2017 at 1:18 PM, Toni said:

Mariah Carey’s ex-husband Tommy Mottola urges the singer to seek “more seasoned and respected professionals” to guide her career after her disastrous New Year’s Eve performance. He also blasts the singer’s decision to do a reality show in a letter exclusively given to Page Six.

“MC is arguably the greatest pop voice to come along in the last three decades. She has had more number one hits than any pop artist in history!!! She is a global icon and a treasure with incredible talent not only as a singer but as a great songwriter. What happened on NYE could’ve happened to anyone! Yes, her technical people should’ve helped pay more attention to all of it so that there was no chance of that happening.”

Mottola launched Carey’s career in 1990 with “Vision of Love.” They wed in 1993, but divorced in 1998. Still, he continues to criticize her management and reality show, “Mariah’s World.”

gettyimages-105281585.jpg?quality=90&str
Mariah Carey and Tommy Mottola on their wedding dayWireImage

“My only advice is that she should hire more seasoned and respected professionals to surround her and help her with her career! I would never have encouraged her or guided her to do something like a reality television show!!!!! I don’t get it!!” Mottola wrote, adding, “That does absolutely nothing for her integrity, her credibility, or her massive talent!! She should take a step back, think carefully and figure out what to do next. That is what she does best.. most certainly none of these issues or problems ever existed with her in her early days at Sony for the first 10 years when she skyrocketed to global superstardom!! Where absolutely meticulous and methodical attention was paid to every single detail and nuance that went on into her career!”

Mottola, now a producer of Broadway’s “A Bronx Tale,” believes there’s still hope for Carey. “It could have happened to anyone and it has, so everyone should just get off her back and leave her the hell alone and hopefully she will find her way to the right professionals for guidance. It’s never about the fall, it’s all about the recovery.”

Meanwhile, Carey’s manager Stella Bulochnikov fired back, “Really? Tommy is a relic. Did he give you that statement from a rotary phone?”

I love how he's completely and blatantly contradicting himself

Writing how everything's been wrong in her career since he's not controlling it anymore yet saying how she's the greatest voice of pop, the greatest songwriter (as if), I mean, get real dude, people are not dumb or drunk all the time anyway