Banned for life: Kentucky mall boots woman who went on racist tirade in viral video

Camacho

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/banned-for-life-kentucky-mall-boots-woman-who-went-on-racist-tirade-in-viral-video/

Banned for life: Kentucky mall boots woman who went on racist tirade in viral video

A Kentucky mall intends to ban a woman who berated a Hispanic shopper in a profane rant that rocketed across social media.

The video, which was posted Tuesday evening on Facebook by Renee Buckner, shows the woman complaining about another shopper bringing items up to the cashier while a friend was checking out.

“Just go back wherever the f*ck you came from,” she told the other shopper, who was Hispanic. “Hey, tell them to go back where they belong. You know, they come here to live and they act like they’re everybody else. Get in the back of the line like everybody else does.”

The angry woman then suggested the Hispanic women were paying for their items with taxpayer-funded welfare income.

Officials at Jefferson Mall in Louisville said they planned to ban the woman, who is white and appears to be in her 60s, once she’s identified.

“We are aware of the video posted online today from inside JCPenney,” officials said on the mall’s Facebook page. “Jefferson Mall strives to create a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests and we absolutely do not condone this type of behavior. We will work with JCPenney to identify this woman and, once identified, she will be permanently banned from Jefferson Mall, per our Behavioral Code of Conduct.”

None of the other shoppers who appear in the video spoke up to defend the Hispanic women against the angry woman’s rant.

6 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

What a horrible racist woman who thinks everyone wants to listen to her vile views and thinks it is OK to verbally and racially abuse people.  She is a disgrace of a person. 

And our very own president elect is her mouthpiece. He's said the same things for the past year, just in different words. Welcome to America's Trump era. I don't know what I find more repulsive, the woman that's hurling the verbal abuse or the fact that NOBODY spoke up for that poor lady being insulted. 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

And our very own president elect is her mouthpiece. He's said the same things for the past year, just in different words. Welcome to America's Trump era. I don't know what I find more repulsive, the woman that's hurling the verbal abuse or the fact that NOBODY spoke up for that poor lady being insulted. 

I thought the same thing.  That vile racist woman was spewing her venom with her words and nobody said anything to contradict her or show their disgust at her.  

10 hours ago, Nightshade said:

I'd say "Welcome to #TrumpsAmerica!", but really, this shit probably happens all the time and has for years. It's just that we have YouTube now to capture all the racists.

Okay? This is business as usual. 

Kudos to the Hispanic woman for showing restraint & NOT cussing the old bitch out.

What the fuck is wrong with people???  Why do these dicks feel the need to express their slimy racist opinions in a public place like that???  Who does that??  

Her racist comments are just uncalled for!  Fucking hell, this country stinks to high heaven. 

3 hours ago, WeboGirl said:

What the fuck is wrong with people???  Why do these dicks feel the need to express their slimy racist opinions in a public place like that???  Who does that??  

Her racist comments are just uncalled for!  Fucking hell, this country stinks to high heaven. 

It's Trump and Brexit. They both won so these racist pigs think it's okay to be like that. Their ignorance has been somewhat normalised as they feel the whole country stands by their backward views. If Trump and Brexit haven't won these people would have realised their ideas were no longer accepted and/or shared by so many. It was a total boost for them. Racism will be on the rise once Trump is in the White House unless he clearly sends a message against it which he hasn't yet. 

11 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Okay? This is business as usual. 

No, I meant that this isn't new racism. I assume it will get worse, however, with Trump in office. Either way it's unacceptable. I think more white people need to start calling their own out on it.

4 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

No, I meant that this isn't new racism. I assume it will get worse, however, with Trump in office. Either way it's unacceptable. I think more white people need to start calling their own out on it.

THIS!

It's always been here but they now have validation they haven't had since the 50's/60's.

15 hours ago, Nightshade said:

I was agreeing with you! 

Your point about white folks is also valid: when people of color speak up, we're often dismissed, as if we have no idea when we're being mistreated. Those that stand by & say nothing are a part of the problem.