Erotica store employees chase off would-be robber with dildos

horn

California erotica store employees chase off would-be robber with sex toys

PS: Original video footage can be found in the source page. The youtube video has no sound.

A gunman who attempted to rob an erotica shop in California right before closing time had to turn around empty handed after two “feisty” employees scared him off with sex toys, video of the bizarre incident shows.

The attempted armed robbery occurred at Lotions & Lace in San Bernardino on Wednesday around 9:45 p.m., according to cops.

Surveillance footage released by the San Bernardino Police Department shows a man with his face partially covered walk into the store brandishing a black firearm.

A store employee only identified as Amy told KABC she was unfazed and initially thought the man’s gun was fake.

British sex shop attracts 'Pokémon Go' players

“I just thought he was trying to be funny, to scare us,” Amy told the local TV station. “But then I saw the gun and I was like, really? I don’t have time for this.”

Amy started screaming at the gunman to get out, triggering an altercation that resulted in him grabbing her. That’s when Amy’s coworker started hurling sex toys at the would-be robber.

“I think he was a coward,” the other employee said. “Coming in and trying to get over on two females and not realizing that we’re pretty feisty."

The suspect then ran off and had yet to be named or arrested as of early Friday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-sex-shop-workers-chase-would-be-robber-sex-toys-article-1.2912578