Russian ambassador to Turkey dies after gun attack in Ankara – Foreign Ministry

sotos8

2 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

CNN has just said the body has been driven to the airport to be flown to Russia. Why would they bury him in Turkey? And why the next day? I doubt he was Muslim or Jewish to bury him so quickly. Not unless there is something to be covered up.

oh are they gonna burry him tomorrow?.. weird... he is not a muslim or a jewish appearently. there's an orthodox christian priest at the funeral :D

fishy thing is, i don't understand why they killed the murderer. I think "some people" do not want him to speak more.

but i think this murder has something to do with the USA's secret "aliens"... whenever Turkey gets closer with Russia, the USA does something to make chaos between T&R :)

:D

Precisely6 hours ago, PetrusPan said:

oh are they gonna burry him tomorrow?.. weird... he is not a muslim or a jewish appearently. there's an orthodox christian priest at the funeral :D

fishy thing is, i don't understand why they killed the murderer. I think "some people" do not want him to speak more.

but i think this murder has something to do with the USA's secret "aliens"... whenever Turkey gets closer with Russia, the USA does something to make chaos between T&R :)

:D

Precisely

it just looked so odd, like glossy & staged. false flags do exist. but i dont know now a days about anything. esp. with all these fake news stories floating about. 

sad if it's true though. 

21 hours ago, spazz said:

I read today that the killer was the son-of-law of Mohamed Morsy the (muslim brotherhood) ex president of Egypt

omg! :o

thats interesting :o

where did u hear it?..