Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
I Don’t Search I Find

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, spazz said:

Trump is a result of Obama's choices 

One and solid proof how WRONG he was is one result - and that result is Trump!!!

What he started is one of the deep crises in history, killed millions of ppl.

 

So Obama ordered for people to be raped and killed? That's what you're telling me? He said "go out and rape women in Syria please. Bomb them. I'm ordering you to"

hes the one responsible? He wanted it to happen is what you're telling me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

 

May I remind you that half as much as you call a member a troll, one can easily call you out on that as well when for example you go off-topic rambling on Lady fucking Gaga on a political thread that has nothing to do with that irrelevant twat, or when you make a post deliberately trying to start an argument, like you have done already.

Perhaps the one who should be reflecting on the things they say is you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

dramatic much? It's a figure of speech. You sound like Madonnas critics who think she really thought of bombing WH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

 

May I remind you that half as much as you call a member a troll, one can easily call you out on that as well when for example you go off-topic rambling on Lady fucking Gaga on a political thread that has nothing to do with that irrelevant twat, or when you make a post deliberately trying to start an argument, like you have done already.

Perhaps the one who should be reflecting on the things they say is you.

Since when is making a lighthearted post about Gaga (who was brought up by someone else as far as I remember) that was not offensive to anyone the same as calling people of jewish faith a "zionist bimbo" or president Obama a "radical islamistic terrorist" or using Nazi language ("cleansing")? And when did I deliberately post something just to start an argument? And please don't say because I called someone out for getting his or her information exclusively from RT. And to stress it again, my problem was not Spazz opinion (I don't even know what his opinions are, all I regularly see are accusations and defamations), it was his use of highly offensive language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, elijah said:

dramatic much? It's a figure of speech. You sound like Madonnas critics who think she really thought of bombing WH.

Precisely my point, thank you! :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, elijah said:

dramatic much? It's a figure of speech. You sound like Madonnas critics who think she really thought of bombing WH.

Really? Talk to the millions of people around the globe that has been affected by "cleansing" of their communities because of their faith, their sexuality, their political views etc. and tell them they are dramatic. And the difference between Madonnas comment and "cleansing" is that "cleansing" really happened. It is not just a figure of speech as you imply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Since when is making a lighthearted post about Gaga (who was brought up by someone else as far as I remember) that was not offensive to anyone the same as calling people of jewish faith a "zionist bimbo" or president Obama a "radical islamistic terrorist" or using Nazi language ("cleansing")? And when did I deliberately post something just to start an argument? And please don't say because I called someone out for getting his or her information exclusively from RT. And to stress it again, my problem was not Spazz opinion (I don't even know what his opinions are, all I regularly see are accusations and defamations), it was his use of highly offensive language.

Discuss lady fucking gaga in her princess thread, that's where she belongs. There is no point in making that idiot relevant at every opportunity given. Enough with mentioning shitty lady gaga FFS outside the princess section.

You put words in people's mouths, you read what you want to read and it is interesting that it is done now after another member publicly called Spazz a troll yesterday. There isn't much difference between you feeling outraged by the use of the word "cleansing" to conveniently suit your interpretation and real trolls feeling outraged by Madonna's use of the word FUCK and BOMBING-THE-WHITE-HOUSE yesterday at Washington's rally speech.

You see? You have just started an argument. Enough, seriously, enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Really? Talk to the millions of people around the globe that has been affected by "cleansing" of their communities because of their faith, their sexuality, their political views etc. and tell them they are dramatic. And the difference between Madonnas comment and "cleansing" is that "cleansing" really happened. It is not just a figure of speech as you imply.

Please, you repeat one word like a mantra. And its obvious Spazz didn't mean he liked Islamists (by the way I dont think they are islamists but they did a lot of mistakes like Libia etc) in WH being mass murdered but that they are out of WH. I dont remember you being such a drama queen really. And yes Zionism doesn't equal jews. As far as I ve read Spazz comments he never came off as a right winger. I think u overdramatize. Stop being so literal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Since when is making a lighthearted post about Gaga (who was brought up by someone else as far as I remember) that was not offensive to anyone the same as calling people of jewish faith a "zionist bimbo" or president Obama a "radical islamistic terrorist" or using Nazi language ("cleansing")? And when did I deliberately post something just to start an argument? And please don't say because I called someone out for getting his or her information exclusively from RT. And to stress it again, my problem was not Spazz opinion (I don't even know what his opinions are, all I regularly see are accusations and defamations), it was his use of highly offensive language.

I didnt call scarlet johanson's jewish religion is Zionist 

i really don't know what faith she believes in and I dont care.

I have no problem with jews , I have never met them in real life.

i defend them when fanatics muslims wish them death.

Scarlet supported the Israeli settlements in the past on the Palestinian land so call her whatever you want this is Zionism.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Really? Talk to the millions of people around the globe that has been affected by "cleansing" of their communities because of their faith, their sexuality, their political views etc. and tell them they are dramatic. And the difference between Madonnas comment and "cleansing" is that "cleansing" really happened. It is not just a figure of speech as you imply.

And cleasing of President Obama did happen? Now (hopefully) u see my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Discuss lady fucking gaga in her princess thread, that's where she belongs. There is no point in making that idiot relevant at every opportunity given. Enough with mentioning shitty lady gaga FFS outside the princess section.

You put words in people's mouths, you read what you want to read and it is interesting that it is done now after another member publicly called Spazz a troll yesterday. There isn't much difference between you feeling outraged by the use of the word "cleansing" to conveniently suit your interpretation and real trolls feeling outraged by Madonna's use of the word FUCK and BOMBING-THE-WHITE-HOUSE yesterday at Washington's rally speech.

You see? You have just started an argument. Enough, seriously, enough.

I'm really sorry, that as a German I am highly sensitive if someone posts shortly after another things that consist of the terms "zionist bimbo" and "cleansing" and therefore react in a different way than you expect me to do. It's my mistake. And because of that I must be someone who has a problem with Madonnas comment. Too bad, that I made a post yesterday calling out CNN for taking things out of context to prove the exact opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

72 hours now and it still truly doesn't feel real. This honestly doesn't feel like American to me right now. It feels like the America from House of Cards or something. I work with an extremely broad spectrum of individuals in the work that I do. And I have rarely posted anything political on my Facebook. But I'm all out of fucks to give and I am not going to allow individuals to be fed these lies and regurgitate them at any whim. If America doesn't give a fuck about who they put in the White House, why should I? 

Here's my post from this morning. The silence is deafening from my republican friends.

“Honestly it looked like a million and half people, whatever it was it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument ... and by mistake I get this network and it showed an empty field, and it said we drew 250,000 people. Now that's not bad, but it's a lie," Donald Trump.

North Korea, China, and various other dictatorships are well known to lie about the size of rallies to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of their citizens. This is an unprecedented moment in this nations history to have a sitting U.S president stand before the wall of the CIA and say what he said.

Not a word about unity. Nothing about the LARGEST national protest in our country's history. No attempt to reach out or heal. No "shining city on a hill" or believing in a "place called Hope". Just more bloated narcissism and childish petulance that we've come to expect.

Someone said to me yesterday "Wow, you've been pretty political on Facebook!" Well, if you want to label my posts as political, that's fine. But I'm not promoting any one party. I'm not putting up memes that shame the other side. I'm a pretty level headed guy, registered independent, who can just see that THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

And I'm not going to sit back and allow it to be normalized. Because it's not. Not even a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama may have done whatever OUTSIDE the US but Hillary lost because what's happening INSIDE the US.  

And what happens?  

Globalisation is a scam.  We all (in developed countries)  are poorer than 20 years ago. The bridge between rich and poor is wider. People are very angry everywhere.  And those who promise to go back to those golden days are winning elections.  

That's what is happening. And regular politicians simply don't see. They want everything to be like 2007 again but it's 2017 and people are fed up. 

What is dangerous is that a all those opportunists like Trump or Pen or UKIP use immigrants or foreigners as scapegoats. Because it's far easier than really trying to change the system. 

Are Mexicans the problem in USA? 

Are immigrants the problem in UK? 

Why blaming immigrants in France when the terrorists were French?  

There you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I'm really sorry, that as a German I am highly sensitive if someone posts shortly after another things that consist of the terms "zionist bimbo" and "cleansing" and therefore react in a different way than you expect me to do. It's my mistake. And because of that I must be someone who has a problem with Madonnas comment. Too bad, that I made a post yesterday calling out CNN for taking things out of context to prove the exact opposite.

And I am not sorry to say that you were quick to jump to the wrong conclusion. After another member has publicly called out Spazz a troll inviting him to take a break from the forum for a series of reasons, you took  the opportunity to report Spazz as a troll for using the word "cleansing" which you interpreted according to your own agenda, stating that he should take a break from the forum (on the other thread WomensMarch you said that). What a coincidence!

I wholeheartedly fully disagree with a lot of stuff Spazz has said and posted in recent months, we will probably never agree on anything at all in the political spectrum and I believe more than a troll he is actually utterly barking mad or incredibly naive. Some of the stuff he posted made me cringe. You however seem to thrive on instigating shit by putting words on people's mouths.

Chill out please.

clq_663E_402x464.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Raider defense let me just add that cleansing for a German really is s highly problematic word. You could never use it talking about a subject other than taking a bath or doing laundry. It's just an absolute NO talking about people so I understand his sensitivity. Why do people like Spazz get a free pass and Raider gets attacked? I don't get it. Everybody is quick to say oh he's from Egypt so it's different. Well it's different for Raider as a German too. Please keep it in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

72 hours now and it still truly doesn't feel real. This honestly doesn't feel like American to me right now. It feels like the America from House of Cards or something. I work with an extremely broad spectrum of individuals in the work that I do. And I have rarely posted anything political on my Facebook. But I'm all out of fucks to give and I am not going to allow individuals to be fed these lies and regurgitate them at any whim. If America doesn't give a fuck about who they put in the White House, why should I? 

Here's my post from this morning. The silence is deafening from my republican friends.

“Honestly it looked like a million and half people, whatever it was it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument ... and by mistake I get this network and it showed an empty field, and it said we drew 250,000 people. Now that's not bad, but it's a lie," Donald Trump.

North Korea, China, and various other dictatorships are well known to lie about the size of rallies to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of their citizens. This is an unprecedented moment in this nations history to have a sitting U.S president stand before the wall of the CIA and say what he said.

Not a word about unity. Nothing about the LARGEST national protest in our country's history. No attempt to reach out or heal. No "shining city on a hill" or believing in a "place called Hope". Just more bloated narcissism and childish petulance that we've come to expect.

Someone said to me yesterday "Wow, you've been pretty political on Facebook!" Well, if you want to label my posts as political, that's fine. But I'm not promoting any one party. I'm not putting up memes that shame the other side. I'm a pretty level headed guy, registered independent, who can just see that THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

And I'm not going to sit back and allow it to be normalized. Because it's not. Not even a little.

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Obama may have done whatever OUTSIDE the US but Hillary lost because what's happening INSIDE the US.  

And what happens?  

Globalisation is a scam.  We all (in developed countries)  are poorer than 20 years ago. The bridge between rich and poor is wider. People are very angry everywhere.  And those who promise to go back to those golden days are winning elections.  

That's what is happening. And regular politicians simply don't see. They want everything to be like 2007 again but it's 2017 and people are fed up. 

What is dangerous is that a all those opportunists like Trump or Pen or UKIP use immigrants or foreigners as scapegoats. Because it's far easier than really trying to change the system. 

Are Mexicans the problem in USA? 

Are immigrants the problem in UK? 

Why blaming immigrants in France when the terrorists were French?  

There you are. 

All true. And people just walked into the trap. We basically now need to wait for a whole new western political broom to sweep clean, which will take years, but these things are cyclical and it will happen, just as long as one of the fucktards that are in power now don't nuke us all as part of their reality show.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and no one is getting banned or suspended for their political beliefs in the POLITICS forum, unless they resort to personal insults and/or name calling. Which, btw, would only lead to yet another group of people screaming about free speech or censorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2017 at 5:33 PM, billiejean said:


After a few of us declared ourselves neutral, and after I mentioned Caitlyn going to the inauguration according to the Daily Mail, Kim said he's watching "The insidious right wing element of this place trying to pass themselves off an "neutral" while quoting from faux news and The Daily Fail and only ever having anything to say about anything remotely liberal and progressive..." so I used his word, all be it in a ridiculous context, but hey, I am not a right winger nor do I quote the Daily Mail as a source of legitimacy hence the phrase according to being used by me! I find most mainstream media abhorrent.

And the message reached one of its intended targets without even being aimed funnily enough. I see right through you, dearie.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Oh and no one is getting banned or suspended for their political beliefs in the POLITICS forum, unless they resort to personal insults and/or name calling. Which, btw, would only lead to yet another group of people screaming about free speech or censorship.

Thanks for the work you do here as a moderator.  God knows, I would go insane trying to deal with this thread and the deliberate shit stirring and baiting that goes on. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lolo said:

The vanity of this man is beyond embarrassing. The fact that he feels pressed to respond to supposedly false numbers of people at his inauguration is so pathetic, you really have to wonder where his priorities are? I still can't believe this man is the President of the US for fucks sake. It's like the worst ever political skit.

He is shocking indeed.  He is such an egomaniac and is just self serving.  The frightening part is also who he is giving power too.,   Pence is just as dangerous as is the far right wing people that he is giving power too,  I think though that people are aware of this now and are not going to be silent no more.  Maybe his combative and obnoxious way may be a blessing in disguise- getting more people to hopefully notice what is going on.  That is if people notice what he is doing and implementing and not just concentrating on his vile personality and nature.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim said:

And the message reached one of its intended targets without even being aimed funnily enough. I see right through you, dearie.

tenor.gif

How could I have been an intended target if it wasn't aimed at me though?  Anyway, I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I don't know any of you on here at all, I have no personal friendships on here sadly (no wonder :sadface: lol) but I do like to come here and read all your views and talk with you, whether we agree, disagree or whatever, it's fine.
I don't have any agenda to transform anyone's way or thinking or to slyly post political views in some hidden way what so ever, I'm repeating myself, but it's a Madonna forum, what is there to gain from it? Were not members of Parliament or in the Big Brother house where I'm trying to manipulate people to nominate others, it's only a discussion board. And like I said before, why would I care to be sly about anything anyway? Trump won! He's in the White house! My secret plan to turn you all red isn't necessary... let's wait until 2019. ;)  So, until then I'll go back to my plan to get you all to #buyartpop, ugh, I'm failing miserably at that agenda too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Obama may have done whatever OUTSIDE the US but Hillary lost because what's happening INSIDE the US.  

And what happens?  

Globalisation is a scam.  We all (in developed countries)  are poorer than 20 years ago. The bridge between rich and poor is wider. People are very angry everywhere.  And those who promise to go back to those golden days are winning elections.  

That's what is happening. And regular politicians simply don't see. They want everything to be like 2007 again but it's 2017 and people are fed up. 

What is dangerous is that a all those opportunists like Trump or Pen or UKIP use immigrants or foreigners as scapegoats. Because it's far easier than really trying to change the system. 

Are Mexicans the problem in USA? 

Are immigrants the problem in UK? 

Why blaming immigrants in France when the terrorists were French?  

There you are. 

You're on to something. People are becoming populists because the system has failed them. The establishment better learn fast or it may be their demise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're all in shock in front of a world that is changing. It's scary. It's not only Trump though he is the most visible character because what goes on in America has an impact on the whole world. They after all decide who we will be at war with. Actually i agree with Trump on one thing = NATO. 

But they are just putting fuel on fires in so many places that we don't now where the next world war will come from. Will it be because of the USA chosing to put their ambassy in Jerusalem ? Will it be with China (  since they are the main creditor of the US i dont now how Trump will engage in a war with them but this could be a tactic to cancel that debt), will it be with Emirates , Saudi Arabia ? We don't now anymore where are the good guys and women since they all look so scary, it's like somebody took the planet and shook it like a snow globe. Will we be devastated by global warming with temperatures rising and winters being so cold ? Sea levels rising, earthquakes multiplying...

Sadly a lot of people will have to be sacrified so some could live. The poor will be the first ones to feel it. That Teresa May speech was fucing scary because of her willingness to deliberately let down part of the UK population so the rich could live.

I did not get that Spazz was a christian living in a muslim country. Are you a yazidi ? I understand your anger and fear then. Not much is done to save and protect you. Only ONE family has been welcomed nearby where my mother lives in the Paris area, like it's a big deal. Only one. It's hard to hear the plea of yazidis here because they are used by the far right and the same groups who marched against same sex marriage here. They are totally doing a disservice to yazidis by using them to fuel their islamophobia. 

The whole world has lost a sense of unity, we can witness it on this board and consider it like a microcosm of what is happening everywhere else.

We must find something to unite us all and that the hardest part since everyone seems to have conflictual and opposite needs and requests. 

If you put your hopes in Trump you'll be sadly disappointed and it will only bring people to be more defiant and lose trust in politics. When people are left with nothng to lose they get radical. The only common ground i see is to save our planet, save the environment because that's something that will impact us all no matter your religious or political beliefs, your colour, your gender or sexual preferences, your income or nationality and since we are unable to see that and some are even denying it maybe our fate is to disappear like dinosaurs before us but of our own will. War and economic waves of immigration are nothing compared to the environmental immigration that is coming upon us. It's like only the strong will survive. 

My point of view is that we are now getting the bill of centuries of colonialism by europeans, we tried to interfere in so many countries, eradicating cultures, civilizations etc...using democracy as an excuse when it's a double sword weapon in our own countries. 

I hope we will find a way to co-exist and this looks like so unlikely at the moment. In french we say "Après la pluie vient le beau temps" = after the rain comes the sun. I hope we will see the light after these dark times we've been all through for years (not just now) in our parts of the world. ASAP. And i hope that even though we are all angry and scared we will not let down the people who are the most at risk from not getting through these scary times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

I did not get that Spazz was a christian living in a muslim country. Are you a yazidi ?

Yazidis are definitely NOT Christian, they are religious sect different to Christians and Muslims. They worship the abrahamic¬†god (shared by muslims and christians) and are really despised by the muslims as "devil worshippers" since according to their religion¬†god created the most important archangel¬†called¬†Taw√Ľs√™ Melek, who is often identified by Muslims and Christians with¬†Shaitan¬†(Satan). When God created Adam, he asked the archangels to bow to Adam and all did except for¬†Taw√Ľs√™ Melek.¬†In answer to God, Taw√Ľs√™ Melek replied, "How can I submit to another being! I am from your illumination while Adam is made of dust." Then, God praised him and made him the leader of all angels and his deputy on the Earth. (This probably furthers what some see as a connection to the Islamic¬†Shaytan, as according to the¬†Quran, he too refused to bow to Adam at God's command, though in this case it is seen as being a sign of Shaytan's sinful pride.)

is member of the Coptic Church, one of the oldest christian churches in the world, established by Marc himself (or so they say). The Copts are the most numerous christian population in the Arabic world and used to be the majority in Egypt till 12 century. The Copts are among the biggest christian churches still. But in a majorly muslim Egypt villages, churches of the Copts get attacked. No matter that their church/religion is centuries older that the muslim one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spazz is a Copt? I see! I love Egypt & it's history, and the Coptic Church is of interest to me as it has connections to the ancient past. When I go to Egypt I'd love to visit the churches, it breaks my heart to think of the turmoil they go through at times. The recent suicide bomb attack really broke my heart, same with the 21 men beheaded in Libya, it's unjust and awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more things change, the more they stay the same :america:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

He is shocking indeed.  He is such an egomaniac and is just self serving.  The frightening part is also who he is giving power too.,   Pence is just as dangerous as is the far right wing people that he is giving power too,  I think though that people are aware of this now and are not going to be silent no more.  Maybe his combative and obnoxious way may be a blessing in disguise- getting more people to hopefully notice what is going on.  That is if people notice what he is doing and implementing and not just concentrating on his vile personality and nature.   

Nah Amerduh loves their Kmart/fart Prez! lol Primal or whatever they're facing and embracing what has always been most (not all) but most of their true fiber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...