Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Trump / US politics thread 🚽


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

Thank u.

When they dont like what I'm saying they consider it trolling or bulling since 2011 I wanted the White House to be cleansed from the Radical islamists and now that's happening and worth celebrating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

Certainly. It goes both ways though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

I don't have any problems with you Sloane <3

Thanks, drunkbysix, that means a lot to me. It really does. It bothers me that Madonna fans might hate me, but I just can't keep my fat mouth shut. Thank you again for saying that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Thanks, drunkbysix, that means a lot to me. It really does. It bothers me that Madonna fans might hate me, but I just can't keep my fat mouth shut. Thank you again for saying that.

Of course! You share my love of the queen. It's not in me to hate you! 

We disagree on trump but so what, your devotion to M is admirable :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

 

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

A survey and ads keep popping up. I can't watch or read it, but it's from Trumps press secretary so it'll be more widely available and then I will watch it.

Okay I just saw it. My official comment: nobody cares

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sloane said:

 

Okay I just saw it. My official comment: nobody cares

Um, EVERYONE is talking about the poor attendance and the Trump team is so angry they made that ineloquent bozo come out 2 days before the first press conference and attack everyone and call everyone liars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sloane said:

A lot of ppl wanting to go to the inaugaration yesterday were blocked by protestors. Plus would you go down to an area where they are burning cars and smashing windows???

On the reverse, Trump supporters didn't block the protestors today.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

that's the reason they bring on the table to say why there was no one there??? :rotfl:

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was just your general run-of-the-mill MNATION "nobody cares." Not pro or anti Trump. It's a void, a negative dimension. The absence of care. Doesn't matter if everyone's doing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sloane said:

It was just your general run-of-the-mill MNATION "nobody cares." Not pro or anti Trump. It's a void, a negative dimension. The absence of care. Doesn't matter if everyone's doing it.

Nobody Cares started in the Lady Gaga thread because LITERALLY nobody cares 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Nobody Cares started in the Lady Gaga thread because LITERALLY nobody cares 

True, but it has evolved. Listen, you use your "nobody cares" your way and I'll use it mine. :beret:

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sloane said:

True, but it has evolved. Listen, you use your "nobody cares" your the right way and I'll use it mine. :beret:

Fixed it for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait a minute. Someone said that there was 1.5 million people at the National Mall for the inauguration?? Loco. The place was far from full. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is a result of Obama's choices 

One and solid proof how WRONG he was is one result - and that result is Trump!!!

What he started is one of the deep crises in history, killed millions of ppl.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has a president ever been as hated upon his inauguration as Trump?

First full day of his presidency and literally the entire world is telling him FUCK NO. Has this happened before?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The vanity of this man is beyond embarrassing. The fact that he feels pressed to respond to supposedly false numbers of people at his inauguration is so pathetic, you really have to wonder where his priorities are? I still can't believe this man is the President of the US for fucks sake. It's like the worst ever political skit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

lowest approval ratings

lowest Inauguration attendance

lowest Inauguration tv ratings

he will be impeached in 3-18 months 

 

And who would replace him? Pence I suppose! Well that would be worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, spazz said:

Thank u.

When they dont like what I'm saying they consider it trolling or bulling since 2011 I wanted the White House to be cleansed from the Radical islamists and now that's happening and worth celebrating.

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, spazz said:

That what Obama had actually done

trump seems like a kindhearted man 

 

he'd probably date his own granddaughter if they weren't blood-related

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

Bla bla bla u left everything I said and pick on" cleansing "of terrorists hahaha and brought personal matters and incidents happened in egypt by those terrorists who deserve cleansing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...