Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

6 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

Thank u.

When they dont like what I'm saying they consider it trolling or bulling since 2011 I wanted the White House to be cleansed from the Radical islamists and now that's happening and worth celebrating.

22 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

Certainly. It goes both ways though...

9 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

I don't have any problems with you Sloane <3

Thanks, drunkbysix, that means a lot to me. It really does. It bothers me that Madonna fans might hate me, but I just can't keep my fat mouth shut. Thank you again for saying that.

7 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Thanks, drunkbysix, that means a lot to me. It really does. It bothers me that Madonna fans might hate me, but I just can't keep my fat mouth shut. Thank you again for saying that.

Of course! You share my love of the queen. It's not in me to hate you! 

We disagree on trump but so what, your devotion to M is admirable :)

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

A survey and ads keep popping up. I can't watch or read it, but it's from Trumps press secretary so it'll be more widely available and then I will watch it.

Okay I just saw it. My official comment: nobody cares

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Okay I just saw it. My official comment: nobody cares

Um, EVERYONE is talking about the poor attendance and the Trump team is so angry they made that ineloquent bozo come out 2 days before the first press conference and attack everyone and call everyone liars.

2 hours ago, Sloane said:

A lot of ppl wanting to go to the inaugaration yesterday were blocked by protestors. Plus would you go down to an area where they are burning cars and smashing windows???

On the reverse, Trump supporters didn't block the protestors today.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

that's the reason they bring on the table to say why there was no one there??? :rotfl:

It was just your general run-of-the-mill MNATION "nobody cares." Not pro or anti Trump. It's a void, a negative dimension. The absence of care. Doesn't matter if everyone's doing it.

15 minutes ago, Sloane said:

It was just your general run-of-the-mill MNATION "nobody cares." Not pro or anti Trump. It's a void, a negative dimension. The absence of care. Doesn't matter if everyone's doing it.

Nobody Cares started in the Lady Gaga thread because LITERALLY nobody cares 

40 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Nobody Cares started in the Lady Gaga thread because LITERALLY nobody cares 

True, but it has evolved. Listen, you use your "nobody cares" your way and I'll use it mine. :beret:

Trump is a result of Obama's choices 

One and solid proof how WRONG he was is one result - and that result is Trump!!!

What he started is one of the deep crises in history, killed millions of ppl.

The vanity of this man is beyond embarrassing. The fact that he feels pressed to respond to supposedly false numbers of people at his inauguration is so pathetic, you really have to wonder where his priorities are? I still can't believe this man is the President of the US for fucks sake. It's like the worst ever political skit.

30 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

lowest approval ratings

lowest Inauguration attendance

lowest Inauguration tv ratings

he will be impeached in 3-18 months 

And who would replace him? Pence I suppose! Well that would be worse.

8 hours ago, spazz said:

Thank u.

When they dont like what I'm saying they consider it trolling or bulling since 2011 I wanted the White House to be cleansed from the Radical islamists and now that's happening and worth celebrating.

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

14 hours ago, spazz said:

That what Obama had actually done

trump seems like a kindhearted man 

he'd probably date his own granddaughter if they weren't blood-related

34 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I already told you to take a moment to reflect. You are wondering why people think you are trolling? The answer is in your post above. Your use of words is highly offensive. "Cleansing"? You know what this word stands for? The word is usually used by totalitarian regimes to justify mass murder. In Nazi Germany the word was used in relation to the Holocaust and the killing of hundreds of thousands of communists, homosexuals, disabled, gypsies etc. And I'm sure when there was this bomb attack in Cairo on this coptic church a few weeks back, those responsible for it thought about "cleansing" as well. Again, do yourself a favor and reflect on the things you say.

Bla bla bla u left everything I said and pick on" cleansing "of terrorists hahaha and brought personal matters and incidents happened in egypt by those terrorists who deserve cleansing.

6 hours ago, spazz said:

Trump is a result of Obama's choices 

One and solid proof how WRONG he was is one result - and that result is Trump!!!

What he started is one of the deep crises in history, killed millions of ppl.

So Obama ordered for people to be raped and killed? That's what you're telling me? He said "go out and rape women in Syria please. Bomb them. I'm ordering you to"

hes the one responsible? He wanted it to happen is what you're telling me?