Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

10 minutes ago, spazz said:

I am free to express my opinions and expose the facts ,this is political section so don't expect everyone to agree with u.

Everything is gonna be okay in US and the world im optimistic and hope nothing but good :thumbsup:

I don't expect anyone to agree with me. But I expect a serious discussion. Something that, from my perspective, you never do. You just throw out short and simplified statements, supposedly your opinions, that are hardly based on facts. So don't claim to expose any. Many of the things you say, sound more like prejudice. Something that actually confuses me considering that you, a gay christian, in a muslim country must have had experience of prejudice yourself and therefore should be especially sensitive to the things you say. But maybe you are the case of someone who has been bullied and is now bullying others? I don't know.

Spazz, i urge you to take a few days off this thread and come back with a fresh mindset, you'll be horrified at all the posts you made here and how spiteful you sound. You do make good points, you are not stupid or wrong but the recurrence of your messages, saying the same things over and over again so many times does not help you make a point but it makes you sound like a lunatic. You are at the point where it's impossible to discuss with you, like i said you do make good points but you must also fathom that there is no truth, we each have our own, everything you say is YOUR truth just like everything i say or anyone here, they are just points of view and we must all feel free to share them without antagonism to make it possible to discuss. For days you've only been in a conversation with yourself. It's draining. 

For the record im not pro Hillary, i don't like Trump, i agree that Obamas policy (and Hillary's) in the Middle east was awful and brought the chaos we (Northern african countries and Europe) must endure the outcome of. 

But please read everything you wrote in the last month, how many times you've been repeating the same things over and over again. WE GOT IT. It sounds like you want your opinion to be the only opinion admitted on this thread. 

I know you are angry but don't let your anger take the best of you.

Love you.

PS : Please keep sharing with us because your voice from where you are brings us another perspective we wouldn't have otherwise.

42 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Spazz, i urge you to take a few days off this thread and come back with a fresh mindset, you'll be horrified at all the posts you made here and how spiteful you sound. You do make good points, you are not stupid or wrong but the recurrence of your messages, saying the same things over and over again so many times does not help you make a point but it makes you sound like a lunatic. You are at the point where it's impossible to discuss with you, like i said you do make good points but you must also fathom that there is no truth, we each have our own, everything you say is YOUR truth just like everything i say or anyone here, they are just points of view and we must all feel free to share them without antagonism to make it possible to discuss. For days you've only been in a conversation with yourself. It's draining. 

For the record im not pro Hillary, i don't like Trump, i agree that Obamas policy (and Hillary's) in the Middle east was awful and brought the chaos we (Northern african countries and Europe) must endure the outcome of. 

But please read everything you wrote in the last month, how many times you've been repeating the same things over and over again. WE GOT IT. It sounds like you want your opinion to be the only opinion admitted on this thread. 

I know you are angry but don't let your anger take the best of you.

Love you.

PS : Please keep sharing with us because your voice from where you are brings us another perspective we wouldn't have otherwise.

Thanks love u too and I thought you wanted to shut me up :) 

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I don't expect anyone to agree with me. But I expect a serious discussion. Something that, from my perspective, you never do. You just throw out short and simplified statements, supposedly your opinions, that are hardly based on facts. So don't claim to expose any. Many of the things you say, sound more like prejudice. Something that actually confuses me considering that you, a gay christian, in a muslim country must have had experience of prejudice yourself and therefore should be especially sensitive to the things you say. But maybe you are the case of someone who has been bullied and is now bullying others? I don't know.[

Youre so funny 

no im not bullying btw my cousin is an American citizen living in NYC ,he loves Obama and always share his speeches and pics on social media voted for Hilary and his father (my uncle) is actually a Coptic Christian priest.

3 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Trump is angry at the media for reporting "fake news" about his inauguration, he said there were actually 1.5 million people there which is obviously not true. I think he's turning into the boy who cried wolf at this point...he's going to learn that that excuse isn't going to work forever.

You know he is pissed that there are tons more people at the protests than at his inauguration.

I know everyone was joking about it, but I'm having a hard time understanding why Trump didn't draw a larger crowd when he was inaugurated. It can't just be a money issue, because he had support from the middle to upper class too...it's very odd.

A lot of ppl wanting to go to the inaugaration yesterday were blocked by protestors. Plus would you go down to an area where they are burning cars and smashing windows???

On the reverse, Trump supporters didn't block the protestors today.

37 minutes ago, Sloane said:

A lot of ppl wanting to go to the inaugaration yesterday were blocked by protestors. Plus would you go down to an area where they are burning cars and smashing windows???

Are you for real? What in the name of God are you talking about? You truly lost your mind to the fascist regime of Trump.

You really believe anything coming from Trumps mouth? When are you going to accept he's a lier and actually a bad one.

3 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And the media NEEDS to address those things. They CANNOT keep quiet about it. They did with so many things before the elections. If they do it now, they will dig themselves a hole they cannot get out anymore. Trump is playing a game and is trying to set the rules. The media MUST NOT play his game. 

That's what I'm scared of. Their statement saying they had the most people attending a presidential inauguration was complete BS but since they put it out there people will believe that. It scarely reminds me of Nazi Germany when they would divulge completely fake news and silence their opposition. Thank God we have the Internet and a lot of news agency are actually run by honest people whose job is just to expose the truth. Only a fool would believe Trump had more people than Obama. Pictures and videos dont lie. 

I wonder what Trump and his administration are going to say about all those marches around the world. 

"Those people were there to celebrate other events. Only a few were protesting." Or "Its all fake news!" Or " Biased medias reported about millions they were only a few hundreds." One thing is for sure they won't accept it. They will sweep under the carpet. They will act as if it never happened.

12 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Are you for real? What in the name of God are you talking about? You truly lost your mind to the fascist regime of Trump.

What am I talking about? Are YOU for real? I'm talking about the protests blocks away from the inaugaration yesterday, were you not aware of it? I even got this from New York Times not Fox to make you happy.

Screenshot_20170121-203535.png

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

What am I talking about? Are YOU for real? I'm talking about the protests blocks away from the inaugaration yesterday, were you not aware of it? I even got this from New York Times not Fox to make you happy.

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

The protesters were not in the place where the inauguration took place. You can see they were empty spaces... that wasn't down to protesters blocking them. People just didn't turn up. Use your head Sloane.

6 minutes ago, Sloane said:

What you making about this?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-press-secretarys-first-media-9670305

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

there seems to be NOTHING regarding trump that is negative in your eyes.

beside the fact that he had one of the lowest turn outs for an inaguration ever...he Had someone LIE on national television and tell the world that he had the biggest turn out for an inaguration ever. 

Also, the TV viewings for him were about close to 8 million less than obamas in 2009. His numbers for attendance were lower than both the 2009 and 2013 inaugurations of Obama. These are FACTS.

you really think that people felt they were in so much "danger" that they couldn't make it to see trump? That those thousands of people just gave up because protestors were "blocking" them? I trust you know how ridiculous that sounds. 

1 minute ago, drunkbysix said:

there seems to be NOTHING regarding trump that is negative in your eyes.

beside the fact that he had one of the lowest turn outs for an inaguration ever...he Had someone LIE on national television and tell the world that he had the biggest turn out for an inaguration ever. 

Also, the TV viewings for him were about close to 8 million less than obamas in 2009. His numbers for attendance were lower than both the 2009 and 2013 inaugurations of Obama. These are FACTS.

They don't care about facts. All they care about is Trumps backwards policies. 

27 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

You really believe anything coming from Trumps mouth? When are you going to accept he's a lier and actually a bad one.

Fascist regime? He didn't rule the country for week to say that :lol: 

Because he fired all obama employees & embassadors? 

13 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

The protesters were not in the place where the inauguration took place. You can see they were empty spaces... that wasn't down to protesters blocking them. People just didn't turn up.

Empty spaces lol

You said above that video doesn't lie. There's plenty of video showing protestors making a wall so ppl can't get through. I'm mobile and can't post links and video. Besides, I shouldn't have to go to my computer to prove something that's as easy as a Google search.

Screenshot_20170121-205252.jpg

14 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

A survey and ads keep popping up. I can't watch or read it, but it's from Trumps press secretary so it'll be more widely available and then I will watch it.

5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Empty spaces lol

You said above that video doesn't lie. There's plenty of video showing protestors making a wall so ppl can't get through. I'm mobile and can't post links and video. Besides, I shouldn't have to go to my computer to prove something that's as easy as a Google search.

Screenshot_20170121-205252.jpg

"Attempt." That means they tried but they didn't succeed. Still that doesn't explain all those empty spaces. The turn out was minimal for an inauguration. Even the ratings on tv. Was there a massive a blackout all over the USA that stopped the people to watch the inauguration on tv? What excuses are you going to find for that?

4 hours ago, spazz said:

I am free to express my opinions and expose the facts ,this is political section so don't expect everyone to agree with u.

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

3 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Exactly. So many members here are secretly wishing for censorship that it's becoming really off-putting to engage on any discussion. People have to understand that different point of views are essential for a civilized society, especially in a political section of a very wide forum full of people of different backgrounds and nationalities.

So people can troll and be offensive and it's ok, and if we put them in check that would be censorship?

2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

"Attempt." That means they tried but they didn't succeed. Still that doesn't explain all those empty spaces. The turn out was minimal for an inauguration. Even the ratings on tv. Was there a massive a blackout all over the USA that stopped the people to watch the inauguration on tv? What excuses are you going to find for that?

Fine. The ratings for the inaugaration were the lowest rated ever! I don't give a shit. I myself didn't watch it. I was at work.

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Fine. The ratings for the inaugaration were the lowest rated ever! I don't give a shit. I myself didn't watch it. I was at work.

Yes just dismiss anything that's not going to fit your biased agenda. Very Trump I must say.

Just now, drunkbysix said:

So people can troll and be offensive and it's ok, and if we put them in check that would be censorship?

"put them in check"

I see where we are going from here...

5 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

To Trump and his supporters:

The Truth Is Never Far Behind

You Kept It Hidden Well

Kept what hidden well? Google?

1 minute ago, Nessie said:

"put them in check"

I see where we are going from here...

So we're supposed to let people say what they want and not challenge them? They're allowed to be offensive and we have to dumb it down to it being their opinion? I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

you can have discussions and not be disrespectful to others beliefs and views. And there are countless people on this forum who say what they want, sometimes what they say is HIGHLY offensive and there are people on this forum who RUN to their defense like they are babies. It's really sad. But toot your horn Nessie. Toot your horn!