Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

30 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Was saying that all along but I was mocked and insulted like an idiot. So I thought maybe I was wrong.. maybe we should just let them carry on with it. Good or bad policies come and go after all. And protesting and being outspoken about it won't change much in the end. This horrible individual the USA has for president is protected by the highest powers. He won't go nowhere. God knows how many times I denounced him and expressed my anti Trump sentiments.. Yet again I will stress Trump himself is not the problem White America that voted for him and supports any dangerous choice he is making/will make is the true horror. 

Don't allow others to make you doubt about what you believe in - if you feel strongly about your convictions, insults and mocking from others will only make you stronger. Protests actually can change things. Accepting things the way they are, not raising your voice, not standing up for your rights is the worse thing that one can do when injustices take place.

Anyway, I was just a tad surprised to see this latest kinda defeated stance from you. Hope you carry on fighting for your beliefs in your daily real life. Peace.

56 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Don't allow others to make you doubt about what you believe in - if you feel strongly about your convictions, insults and mocking from others will only make you stronger. Protests actually can change things. Accepting things the way they are, not raising your voice, not standing up for your rights is the worse thing that one can do when injustices take place.

Anyway, I was just a tad surprised to see this latest kinda defeated stance from you. Hope you carry on fighting for your beliefs in your daily real life. Peace.

Thank you. I just feel a bit all over the place to be honest. Reality is just looming on me I guess. I'm very vocal about Trump or Brexit for that matter. At work I'm the only person speaking about them for example. I joined a protest group in my city yesterday but I feel like the world just doesn't care. And that's when I doubt not myself or my beliefs.. but I doubt humanity in general. If so many people have chosen him as their president maybe we should just let them carry on with it and see where it's going to take them. Of course I don't agree with anything the orange one stands for but if White America is rooting for him and we all know what that means my question is are we protesting against him or are we protesting against White America? To me they're one and the same with the difference that white america is being fooled by him and he's using them for self interests.

Also he got away with so much already what's left for us to do? They will dismiss any protest, any discontents, any intelligent arguments or conversations. Looks like Trump can do what he wants and we just have to suck it up. 

Where are his tax returns? The women who accused him of sexual harassment? The CIA with their dossiers about his Russian connections? Those tapes with him uttering the n word and all his sexist remarks? All those questions won't matter no more because they will be answered with: it's fake news; people don't care about those things; it's the democrats propaganda; liberals are hypocrites, etc... 

Truly only a miracle will help us. 

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Thank you. I just feel a bit all over the place to be honest. Reality is just looming on me I guess. I'm very vocal about Trump or Brexit for that matter. At work I'm the only person speaking about them for example. I joined a protest group in my city yesterday but I feel like the world just doesn't care. And that's when I doubt not myself or my beliefs.. but I doubt humanity in general. If so many people have chosen him as their president maybe we should just let them carry on with it and see where it's going to take them. Of course I don't agree with anything the orange one stands for but if White America is rooting for him and we all know what that means my question is are we protesting against him or are we protesting against White America? To me they're one and the same with the difference that white america is being fooled by him and he's using them for self interests.

Also he got away with so much already what's left for us to do? They will dismiss any protest, any discontents, any intelligent arguments or conversations. Looks like Trump can do what he wants and we just have to suck it up. 

Where are his tax returns? The women who accused him of sexual harassment? The CIA with their dossiers about his Russian connections? Those tapes with him uttering the n word and all his sexist remarks? All those questions won't matter no more because they will be answered with: it's fake news; people don't care about those things; it's the democrats propaganda; liberals are hypocrites, etc... 

Truly only a miracle will help us. 

Yes. Yes. Yes. 

I agree with so much of this. 

No one believes anything negative that comes out about this man and he's delegitimizimg the press as propaganda. It's truly unlike anything I've ever witnessed. Part of me wants to just scream and fight. The other part just wants to slump away in a chair with some Pinot noir and just watch him burn everything down. 

Yesterday felt like one long horrible funeral. Which is sadly what I think the next 4 years will be like. 

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Block IT. At this point IT is just a troll rambling like a crazy lady in the bus, acting like a bully and not a tiny bit interesting, not worth your time sweety. Let it rant in the dark of your blocked members.

I love Spazz but sadly I agree 

@spazz you are far more intelligent than that. Don't be a stupid troll. 

Roland I love that you are back here. 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I love Spazz but sadly I agree 

@spazz you are far more intelligent than that. Don't be a stupid troll. 

Roland I love that you are back here. 

What wrong i have done? 

18 hours ago, spazz said:

Congratulations Pud :clap: 🎁🎉👏🏻🎁🌺🎷

Trump era will be definitely better than hybrid obama dark days of misery.

Taking healthcare away from people, destroying internet freedom and advocating racism and fascism is better than Obama? Seriously? And this is coming from someone who don't like Obama at all. WTF is wrong with some people :megamanson:

2 minutes ago, madonnasuperfan01 said:

Taking healthcare away from people, destroying internet freedom and advocating racism and fascism is better than Obama? Seriously? And this is coming from someone who don't like Obama at all. WTF is wrong with some people :megamanson:

Any dog in the street is better than obama the rhetoric speecher

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, KalamazooJay said:

I think it's bigger than anyone imagined. These crowds........ 😳

good.  go to battle!

the Will & Grace gays, too! ive been saying the war isnt over for years. 

@spazz there's one thing to discuss Obama's politics in Middle East and another to dismiss all his legacy.  And what is worse,  hail the newcomer as if he's to be better,  while in fact he's been worse in every way during the campaign. Besides,  people are worried and your comments don't help!  

I don't like Obama's politics in Middle East at all but Trump is not going to be precisely an angel.  Oil interests galore! 

Guest eroticerotic

been saying over and over again to everyone on and off line, before he won, to consider this a blessing. because if you feel defeated more than inspired in a roundabout way, hate truly won. 

this presidency should make you question your worth, your beliefs, your activities or lack thereof, should make you appreciate people in your life more, and make you get out there if you want real change, should make you question your freedoms, and privileges, what hard work really is, how misused technology is. if it doesn't make you question everything, and your place in it, then hate won.

The asshole is speaking before CIA members right now and he is having a rant about the media. It's unbelievable. Now claiming 1.5 million people were at his inauguration. He is batshit crazy. He is out of control. Of course, there is no teleprompter in sight. "I like honest reporting ..."

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

@spazz there's one thing to discuss Obama's politics in Middle East and another to dismiss all his legacy.  And what is worse,  hail the newcomer as if he's to be better,  while in fact he's been worse in every way during the campaign. Besides,  people are worried and your comments don't help!  

I don't like Obama's politics in Middle East at all but Trump is not going to be precisely an angel.  Oil interests galore! 

Trump is anti islamist 

enough reason not to panic

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Hi Karbatal !

There's no need in arguing over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. It's just adding fuel to fire on this board. Are we all gonna get at each other's throats because of Trump ? Will he succeed where Gaga failed here ? 

We're all different, we all have different backgrounds and opinions, it's nice to share but to bully, to post 1574568542125641214 times the same exact things and to in the end reduce to insult and belittle people who dare say something you don't agree with that is not a conversation. That's bullying. I recommend blocking people before posting a nasty answer because it's turning this board into a very negative mess that is going beyond this thread. It has already turned a lot of people off the forum. It's nice to express yourself but it's also nice to respect the work of Hector and other mods and the work of Svperstar that is being ruining by the atmosphere here. Open a window, take a walk outside, take a few days off the forum. Don't hate, block before you feel it coming. And remember that int he end we're all here for Madonna.

25 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Hi Karbatal !

There's no need in arguing over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. It's just adding fuel to fire on this board. Are we all gonna get at each other's throats because of Trump ? Will he succeed where Gaga failed here ? 

We're all different, we all have different backgrounds and opinions, it's nice to share but to bully, to post 1574568542125641214 times the same exact things and to in the end reduce to insult and belittle people who dare say something you don't agree with that is not a conversation. That's bullying. I recommend blocking people before posting a nasty answer because it's turning this board into a very negative mess that is going beyond this thread. It has already turned a lot of people off the forum. It's nice to express yourself but it's also nice to respect the work of Hector and other mods and the work of Svperstar that is being ruining by the atmosphere here. Open a window, take a walk outside, take a few days off the forum. Don't hate, block before you feel it coming. And remember that int he end we're all here for Madonna.

I am not bullying or trolling 

im discussing trump and obama 

politics nothing more ,nothing personal , in fact I was being called ignorant and runa wishes Trump to nuke my country 

5 minutes ago, spazz said:

I am not bullying or trolling 

im discussing trump and obama 

politics nothing more ,nothing personal , in fact I was being called ignorant and runa wishes Trump to nuke my country 

I'm sorry. You are not in the position to make that statement. Many members of this board have expressed their view that they believe you are actually trolling this topic with what many consider simplified and yes, ignorant statements. It should make you think a little bit about your posts here or the reasons why you are calling people out when they criticize what you say. Maybe it's time for you to reflect.

Trump is angry at the media for reporting "fake news" about his inauguration, he said there were actually 1.5 million people there which is obviously not true. I think he's turning into the boy who cried wolf at this point...he's going to learn that that excuse isn't going to work forever.

You know he is pissed that there are tons more people at the protests than at his inauguration.

I know everyone was joking about it, but I'm having a hard time understanding why Trump didn't draw a larger crowd when he was inaugurated. It can't just be a money issue, because he had support from the middle to upper class too...it's very odd.

8 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Trump is angry at the media for reporting "fake news" about his inauguration, he said there were actually 1.5 million people there which is obviously not true. I think he's turning into the boy who cried wolf at this point...he's going to learn that that excuse isn't going to work forever.

You know he is pissed that there are tons more people at the protests than at his inauguration.

I know everyone was joking about it, but I'm having a hard time understanding why Trump didn't draw a larger crowd when he was inaugurated. It can't just be a money issue, because he had support from the middle to upper class too...it's very odd.

And the media NEEDS to address those things. They CANNOT keep quiet about it. They did with so many things before the elections. If they do it now, they will dig themselves a hole they cannot get out anymore. Trump is playing a game and is trying to set the rules. The media MUST NOT play his game. 

39 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I'm sorry. You are not in the position to make that statement. Many members of this board have expressed their view that they believe you are actually trolling this topic with what many consider simplified and yes, ignorant statements. It should make you think a little bit about your posts here or the reasons why you are calling people out when they criticize what you say. Maybe it's time for you to reflect.

I am free to express my opinions and expose the facts ,this is political section so don't expect everyone to agree with u.

Everything is gonna be okay in US and the world im optimistic and hope nothing but good :thumbsup: