Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

8 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Today's the big day!!! We'll officially become an international embarrassment again! The excitement is in the air! Pussy's across the nation are moistening and opening up wide for today's big fuck........MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

YjJoV.gif

Lol. Well all the 'women' redneck trash from Kansas, Indiana, etc...absolutely are all tingly and having multiple orgasms now :# lmao

36 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

it will fall apart without Marie Le Pen regardless..

Nope. 

And @elijahI know what you mean,  but I'm a bit more worried about Trump -Putin working together against the EU.  I hope Brussels change the WRONG strategy about Russia soon. The boycott after Crimea was one of the biggest mistakes in this recent years. The EU needs Russia much more than America.  Maybe once the love affair between Trump and Putin dies the EU will make some new ties with Moscow. 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Nope. 

And @elijahI know what you mean,  but I'm a bit more worried about Trump -Putin working together against the EU.  I hope Brussels change the WRONG strategy about Russia soon. The boycott after Crimea was one of the biggest mistakes in this recent years. The EU needs Russia much more than America.  Maybe once the love affair between Trump and Putin dies the EU will make some new ties with Moscow. 

I dont know about Russia. EU should be equally distanced from both or work with both... For me Trump USA mirrors Putin Russia. And I dont think Crimea was a mistake. A lot of countries in the East are scared of Russians pretensions on their territories. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania have 30 percent Russian minority there, living on their east. After Cremea, one could easily see this replayed there....

4 hours ago, elijah said:

I m most horrified for Europe too. I have hope in Germans they won't vote for far right, but the French? If Marie Le Pen is chosen for a president of France, EU would die a slow death (or quick) and so will the idea of unified Europe. We ll have again small nations working against one another rather than lots of nations working together as it is nowadays. I understand we are facing a lot of problems and we have to work on border control/security of EU but far right and nationalism (in the bad sense) is not the answer. Hope French ppl doesn't disappoint, I think the Germans won't. We have the Dutch elections too :(

You have no idea what kind of 'politicians' are creeping out of there holes over here in Germany and WHAT kind of rhetoric they are already shamelessly sporting.  It's terrifying, Trump seems like a cuddly teddy bear compared to them, though it's his footsteps those people are kind of walking in. He stupidly opened the gates for those faschist nationalists. 

I agree with some of the previous posters that he might form some sort of political union with Putin against the EU. And once the EU is passé, Putin will take on Trump, mark my words...

1 hour ago, elijah said:

I dont know about Russia. EU should be equally distanced from both or work with both... For me Trump USA mirrors Putin Russia. And I dont think Crimea was a mistake. A lot of countries in the East are scared of Russians pretensions on their territories. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania have 30 percent Russian minority there, living on their east. After Cremea, one could easily see this replayed there....

You know my opinion is different hahaha. 

Oh after my application for Brussels was rejected,  my next application will be for Lithuania!!!  I will tell you privately.  

41 minutes ago, Lolo said:

You have no idea what kind of 'politicians' are creeping out of there holes over here in Germany and WHAT kind of rhetoric they are already shamelessly sporting.  It's terrifying, Trump seems like a cuddly teddy bear compared to them, though it's his footsteps those people are kind of walking in. He stupidly opened the gates for those faschist nationalists. 

I agree with some of the previous posters that he might form some sort of political union with Putin against the EU. And once the EU is passé, Putin will take on Trump, mark my words...

The EU is incredibly powerful.  We may be a small territory and our defence depends on NATO but all EU together makes a megabig economic force.  Only if Germany and France step out there will be problems but that won't happen because they need the EU to sell their products. Germany the East and France the south. 

Look at the GDO list. people love to dismiss the EU but the money is here. 

1 United States18,561,930

— European Union[n 1][8]17,110,523

2 China[n 2]11,391,619

3 Japan4,730,300

4 Germany3,494,900

5 United Kingdom2,649,890

6 France2,488,280

Guest Pud Whacker

I supported Hillary in '07 when EVERYONE threw her away for Obama. This election, I voted Hillary. She lost. 

Time to move forward. 

2 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

I supported Hillary in '07 when EVERYONE threw her away for Obama. This election, I voted Hillary. She lost. 

Time to move forward. 

Congratulations Pud :clap: 🎁🎉👏🏻🎁🌺🎷

Trump era will be definitely better than hybrid obama dark days of misery.

14 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Today's the big day!!! We'll officially become an international embarrassment again! The excitement is in the air! Pussy's across the nation are moistening and opening up wide for today's big fuck........MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

YjJoV.gif

Hey missy, being an international embarrassment is American as Apple pie, when a bunch of riff raff dumped that stinkin tea in the bay, grabbed their rifles and defeated The Empire.

HEIL TO THE CHIEF

DEPLORABLE 4 LYFE :america:

We have returned. -- the Ugly American

1 hour ago, spazz said:

Congratulations Pud :clap: 🎁🎉👏🏻🎁🌺🎷

Trump era will be definitely better than hybrid obama dark days of misery.

When are you going to wake up and realize that NOTHING is going to get better for you under ANY American president? 

4 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

When are you going to wake up and realize that NOTHING is going to get better for you under ANY American president? 

There was nothing worst than a muslim brotherhood twat in the white house :thumbsup: 

obama was preventing the execution of terrorists who committed crimes in our jails under the pathetic excuse of human rights.

20 minutes ago, spazz said:

Only the Americans gays who cry for Obama because he legalized same sex marriage & the latins who work undercover & take less salary amount than American citizens.

There's no use in these threads. 

1 hour ago, drunkbysix said:

Don't worry about Trump supporters and don't leave the forum.  Continue to stick to your own views and give your opinions proudly. 

I think I just had to make peace with it. Trump is the US president now. It did happen. I vented out my anger, my outrage, my disappointment and sadness on this very thread and now I feel as if I've come to a better place emotionally because yes I have accepted it once for all. Yes the Donald might change a lot of things for the worse. I don't see anything positive coming from his administration. I only see things going back to the 1930s. 

But we can still hold on to hope. Nothing and nobody can take that away from us. We can hope he ll find the light and he will bring peace and harmony in the US and in the world. We can hope he ll get impeached asap but then Pence will be president and it would be exactly the same. We can also hope us the people will get stronger, wiser and more united in the quest to make this planet a better place. Isn't that after all the quest for every human being? And yes that includes presidents of the United States. 

Good luck Mr Trump. The power is all yours. Use it wisely. 

Trump's speech was arrogant, made the USA out to be a horrible place and offered no solutions. All bravado and hot air as per usual,  Plus his choice of song for the first dance was so typical of him. I adore Frank Sinatra's version of My Way .   However My Way is not a song for the leader of a country which is supposed to be all about serving the nation, not yourself.  As much as I love My Way, it is an ego driven song.  The version of it played was dreadful as well.  All singing all over the melody and lifeless. 

19 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Trump's speech was arrogant, made the USA out to be a horrible place and offered no solutions. All bravado and hot air as per usual,  Plus his choice of song for the first dance was so typical of him. I adore Frank Sinatra's version of My Way .   However My Way is not a song for the leader of a country which is supposed to be all about serving the nation, not yourself.  As much as I love My Way, it is an ego driven song.  The version of it played was dreadful as well.  All singing all over the melody and lifeless. 

I had to stop watching their first dance tbh it gave me so much secondhand embarrassment.  He was smart to have his family and Mike Pence join them as a distraction lol

4 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

I think I just had to make peace with it. Trump is the US president now. It did happen. I vented out my anger, my outrage, my disappointment and sadness on this very thread and now I feel as if I've come to a better place emotionally because yes I have accepted it once for all. Yes the Donald might change a lot of things for the worse. I don't see anything positive coming from his administration. I only see things going back to the 1930s. 

But we can still hold on to hope. Nothing and nobody can take that away from us. We can hope he ll find the light and he will bring peace and harmony in the US and in the world. We can hope he ll get impeached asap but then Pence will be president and it would be exactly the same. We can also hope us the people will get stronger, wiser and more united in the quest to make this planet a better place. Isn't that after all the quest for every human being? And yes that includes presidents of the United States. 

Good luck Mr Trump. The power is all yours. Use it wisely. 

Sorry MeakMaker, acceptance of an asshole does not mean being complacent. Now is the time to fight for what you believe in, instead of clinging on "hope" by words only. Hope does not do shit unless there is action to change things, things you disagree with, things that seem unjust to you.

Fight the power.

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

More than inauguration the whole thing yesterday looked like a gigantic funeral.

13 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Sorry MeakMaker, acceptance of an asshole does not mean being complacent. Now is the time to fight for what you believe in, instead of clinging on "hope" by words only. Hope does not do shit unless there is action to change things, things you disagree with, things that seem unjust to you.

Fight the power.

Was saying that all along but I was mocked and insulted like an idiot. So I thought maybe I was wrong.. maybe we should just let them carry on with it. Good or bad policies come and go after all. And protesting and being outspoken about it won't change much in the end. This horrible individual the USA has for president is protected by the highest powers. He won't go nowhere. God knows how many times I denounced him and expressed my anti Trump sentiments.. Yet again I will stress Trump himself is not the problem White America that voted for him and supports any dangerous choice he is making/will make is the true horror. 

4 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

This. I can't believe he's fooling a whole nation by his Make America Great Again speeches when in truth the only thing he truly wants to make great again is himself. 

3 hours ago, le smoking said:

I had to stop watching their first dance tbh it gave me so much secondhand embarrassment.  He was smart to have his family and Mike Pence join them as a distraction lol

Yes. Melania seemed to be in pain.

6 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

Block IT. At this point IT is just a troll rambling like a crazy lady in the bus, acting like a bully and not a tiny bit interesting, not worth your time sweety. Let it rant in the dark of your blocked members.