Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Guest Pud Whacker
11 minutes ago, Sloane said:

He was waiting for me all day after he got fired up by another Hillary voter lol. I was told I had no right to vote and he'll be on me for the next 4 years :doh:

It was basically a giant this ... :noway:

The world is crazy, pud.

im sorry you had to experience that. truly.

people want to CONTROL everybody else's minds.  our choices, our imagination - everything.  if we dont fall in line, they ATTACK.  its disgusts me and rebel hard. 

NOBODY WILL EVER CONTROL MY MIND.  EVER.  EVER.

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

im sorry you had to experience that. truly.

people want to CONTROL everybody else's minds.  our choices, our imagination - everything.  if we dont fall in line, they ATTACK.  its disgusts me and rebel hard. 

NOBODY WILL EVER CONTROL MY MIND.  EVER.  EVER.

I'd say don't ever let your guard down but you already know that.

Stupid thing is, this guy and I would be in alignment on a few major issues, but when someone ambushes you like that you don't wanna give an ounce. And I didnt.

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I'd say don't ever let your guard down but you already know that.

Stupid thing is, this guy and I would be in alignment on a few major issues, but when someone ambushes you like that you don't wanna give an ounce. And I didnt.

good!  :thumbsup:

Honestly, Ulizos, I still have no clue what it is you stand for so I probably wouldnt have stuck around long enough for you to get your little basket o' feathers. Enjoy your edgy Hillary vote.

Guest Pud Whacker
4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

You JUST said nobody should control our minds and I was just sharing my opinion.

DONT YOU KNOW THERE ARE DOUBLE STANDARDS WHEN IT COMES TO ME? :ass::lol:

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Honestly, Ulizos, I still have no clue what it is you stand for so I probably wouldnt have stuck around long enough. Enjoy your edgy Hillary vote.

My edgy Hillary vote? I voted for Hillary because some non-profit organization paid for my absentee ballot's shipping and handling fees and I started feeling a little guilty :lmao: I wasn't even going to vote this time around.

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, Sloane said:

:rotfl:

Shut up and go watch the festivities on the tele. Didn't you hear? Trumps getting inaugerated tomorrow.

oh im so excited to watch!!!

everyones at the edge of their seats!!!

7 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Trump has legitimised them. He has given them a voice.  If you can't see that... well  quite frankly it's your problem,  mnino. 

Its not propaganda. Are you a right winger mnino? :abuse:

How can it be propaganda? Trump supporters going to his Inauguration Day were being racist to a group of Mexican students. How can that be dismissed as propaganda? 

If you were one of those students would you have liked to be called all those names just because of your nationality or ethinicty? It's always ridiculous; it's always fake news; it's always hypocritical; it's always biased; it's always propaganda until you are the one being attacked, discriminated or simply ridiculed because of your race, sex and sexuality, faith, etc.. 

Welcome to Trumps America.

I didn't say it's always ridiculous or always fake news. So I hope you're not implying that I said that.

The article stated that the Representative was not going to the inauguration because Trump had not nominated any Latinos but the headline was about him boycotting the inauguration because of this incident (when he clearly was not going to begin with). The reason I wasn't sure if it actually happened is because this is a British tabloid. It's like someone quoting Fox News over here. And I have not found this incident on any other news outlet so forgive me for not jumping into conclusions before having more facts.

Btw, I haven't critiqued anything from Fox News because I don't read or watch that network. If someone quoted it here and it was a narrative trying to portray a hidden agenda, I would have said the same thing. But guess what? The democrats hardly have any bad press. There's no much there to defend. The media does a lot of that already.

Once again, critiquing the media is not equal to defending Trump and I was not contesting that Trump has emboldened these bad elements in our society, I'm not naive. I just believe that bigots will be bigots despite who's president.

Lastly, I do believe that the media has a lot of responsibility when it comes to how divided we are as a nation. The spectators of today don't have a chance to think or interpret the news because it's all a debate between two opposing views. The viewers then just pick whatever opinion is closer to their own and there's not much thought involved in the process. Most news nowadays are just that, two people disagreeing on TV about a certain matter. Do you have anything against that?

Like I said before, you can label me whatever you'd like.

Trump's America is the same as Obama's America six months ago, the media just chose a different narrative now. Your perception of America is what has changed because you've been told that. If you never watched the news and went on about your life in America, you'd probably think life is pretty close to what it used to be a year ago.

Alas, perception becomes reality, I suppose, so people will continue to watch the news and fear/hate the people that have different views than theirs.

6 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I volunteer with the local community center that mentors and works with LBGTQ youth. We meet once a week. On any average week you'll find 6-10 kids. The week after Trumps election there were 19 fucking kids in our group. NINETEEN. 

Now, of course it's leveled out. But there's still more kids than we've ever had. Why? Because of an increase in bullying with the vast majority of the bullying be done in the name of Trump. This is just a fact. Two mixed students, age 15 & 14, were told they're going back to Mexico now. One lesbian student was spit on, slapped and had gum thrown in her hair. By male students. 

Of course his election has opened up the floodgates for bigotry, bullying, and racism. AND NOT ONCE has he spoken up or condemned it. Not fucking once. So to those who are saying it's "fake news" that there's more bullying or that there's too much "political correctness" or that they're a bunch of "snowflakes" you try dealing with kids who HAVE been verbally abused in the name of this vile, little man. And I have no doubt that this is reflective of what's going on at similar community centers. 

It's sickening to me the kind of defense he gets around here. I mean it's truly mind boggling. 

Good for you doing that =). Soo agree that its still beyond fucked up how Trump has not ONCE spoken out in any semi meaningful way against all the increase in bullying, fear, anxieties etc..and basically no one is sweating him for that! :#

Yes, things may have simmered a bit 'cause some time has gone by but all the closeted racists, bullies, homophobes etc...are now empowered. They were always bad people to begin with but kept it right beneath the surface.

His 'team' are as bad if not more vile. They're evil but a lot smarter than Trump. Fact is he could NOT care less. It was and will always be about him and doing whatever he needs to do to advance himself (getting the racist, backwards white trash vote) even if there's blood all over his hands. There's just no soul. By him at least trying to make a firm statement against all the shit talk would make him look like he was 'wrong' in some kind of way. A raging man child narcissist and liar w/ severe ADD would never ever do that. He can look at that 60 Minutes woman and say gay marriage or whatever is settled one minute but mark my words, he'll do a massive 180 w/in minutes on that and every other issue. Again, long as it benefits him in every way. 

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I used to volunteer at an orphanage here in Mexico. I'd teach the children English. If anything, they were just SO excited to have like a big brother.

I really, really miss that :( 

<3333333

Today's the big day!!! We'll officially become an international embarrassment again! The excitement is in the air! Pussy's across the nation are moistening and opening up wide for today's big fuck........MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

YjJoV.gif

37 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Today's the big day!!! We'll officially become an international embarrassment again! The excitement is in the air! Pussy's across the nation are moistening and opening up wide for today's big fuck........MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

YjJoV.gif

The world hates America because America it's going to be GREAT AGAIN!

How is it going to be 'great', has Trump ever described where exactly he wants greatness back or where it's missing? What does make a country great, and from whose perspective? I'd really like to know what he said about that because I didn't follow his campaign in detail, what's his vision?

13 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

And Jay, I think that's awesome that you do volunteer work. You're actually out there contributing to your community and fighting what you believe in. You don't sit in a forum or on Facebook thinking you're making a difference by just typing in caps or sharing your opinion like most people.

This is beautiful. 

Yes.  Anybody feeling depressed or sick or whatever with Trump can dedicate a bit of time helping minorities or people who can be affected.  THAT will make a difference instead of moaning.  

Guest Pud Whacker
10 hours ago, billiejean said:

Milo is using this time to diss Gaga. :lmao:

:lol:

the reason Hillary lost. Everything lady ugly is involved with FLOPS. 

18 hours ago, Lolo said:

We all get what we deserve, so does the US as a country with Trump. God knows what's next for us Europeans, the outlook isn't very promising either. 

We all lived in a bubble so far. I always watched documentaries about historic events, the many wars of the last century and I always been convinced it's something I would never have to deal with in real life. It's so sad to see that we are heading there again and not because 'others' are a threat to us but because we  are doing it to ourselves, getting all raged up and radical, angry and afraid. 

I m most horrified for Europe too. I have hope in Germans they won't vote for far right, but the French? If Marie Le Pen is chosen for a president of France, EU would die a slow death (or quick) and so will the idea of unified Europe. We ll have again small nations working against one another rather than lots of nations working together as it is nowadays. I understand we are facing a lot of problems and we have to work on border control/security of EU but far right and nationalism (in the bad sense) is not the answer. Hope French ppl doesn't disappoint, I think the Germans won't. We have the Dutch elections too :(

If I was a foreign leader at the moment I would be a bit scared. This guy's rhetoric must be sending shivers down their spine. He's selling himself as the Messiah of America. The biggest the promise the harder the fall if he doesn't deliver it. Crazy or not, the guy is fearless. Heaven help us all. He and us need it right now. 

XoWgDve.gif

It has started and there's no stopping now. 

2 hours ago, elijah said:

I m most horrified for Europe too. I have hope in Germans they won't vote for far right, but the French? If Marie Le Pen is chosen for a president of France, EU would die a slow death (or quick) and so will the idea of unified Europe. We ll have again small nations working against one another rather than lots of nations working together as it is nowadays. I understand we are facing a lot of problems and we have to work on border control/security of EU but far right and nationalism (in the bad sense) is not the answer. Hope French ppl doesn't disappoint, I think the Germans won't. We have the Dutch elections too :(

it will fall apart without Marie Le Pen regardless..

2 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

:lol:

the reason Hillary lost. Everything lady ugly is involved with FLOPS. 

She's gonna go balls out and say 'I don't care I'm STILL with her bitches' zzzz