Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

3 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I wouldn't say everyone is just worried about the piss. It's just that it's such an easy thing to joke about so it's everywhere. The real worry is the other stuff that the report claimed.

They wouldn't release it because it's unsubstantiated. They could have said that the report existed without publishing details before anything is properly vetted. But like I said, I think they have to believe at least some of it can be verified.

I agree. This is journalism 101, no?

4 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

They wouldn't release it because it's unsubstantiated. They could have said that the report existed without publishing details before anything is properly vetted. But like I said, I think they have to believe at least some of it can be verified.

I completely disagree. The fact that they released it allowed the world decide for itself that it was basically a fake. Had they not released it it would've been a bizarre rumor floating around for months. Also, they didn't release it as fact, had they done that then yes, they'd deserve all the hate they're getting and even a lawsuit. 

Guest Pud Whacker
1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Jill Stein is actually also implicated in the report. That crazy bitch will never go away. :lmao:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

Speaking of Jill, did she run off with the millions donated to her to recount every vote? 

I was just looking that up as you posted! Twins, I tell ya. :angel:

They spent 1 million on 'admin costs' and I read she netted 2 million when all was said and done.

@impr3ssive_instant She will forever be 'Jill Failed Recount Stein '. Lol

Guest Pud Whacker
2 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

I was just looking that up as you posted! Twins, I tell ya. :angel:

They spent 1 million on 'admin costs' and I read she netted 2 million when all was said and done.

@impr3ssive_instant She will forever be 'Jill Stein Failed Recount'. Lol

poor jill.  poor hill. 

wait, rich jill and rich hill.  like they fucking care!!!

Pud you're an old soul. It's a blessing and a burden.

--------------------------------------

Trump lawyer says he will give foreign government profits at his hotels to US Treasury

''Just like with conflicts of interest, he wants to do more than what the Constitution requires. So President-elect Trump has decided, and we are announcing today, that he is going to voluntarily donate all profits from foreign government payments made to his hotels to the United States Treasury. This way it is the American people who will profit.''

Sheri Dillon, Trump tax attorney

9 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

The fact that they released it allowed the world decide for itself that it was basically a fake.

And therein lies the problem.

All I'm saying is that they should have waited until they had something truly concrete. The rumors had already been around forever, we were talking about them in the election thread months ago!

4 hours ago, mnino said:

All of this hoopla ultimately will only undermine the already frail credibility of the American media. It is alarming. The timing is once again suspect. I don't know if it is real or fake at this point to be honest. And I at least try to be well informed, the masses will just pick a side. The loser is the press. Why can't we have a single news outlet in America that doesn't reek of bias from either side of the political spectrum?? 

The US media created him and now it can't control IT. 

Because the system is divided so anything will always be biased in the process. 

Boy who cried wolf is exactly right. I tried to tell ppl this irl during the election but .... nobody cared.

So here we are.

Nobody cares!

What is more appalling than his pissing prossies revelations is the way he handled that press conference. Does he even know how to answer a question? And how noble of him to say that the American people don't care about his tax return. Yes every American should take him on that and stop paying tax after all who cares about tax? Many people are incarcerated for tax evasion in America. Is the Donanld saying the government is wrong in having those people accountable? Why is no one calling him out on that? What's wrong with people? 

14 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

I wonder how he feels about Russia now.  He must have told Putin hundreds of times to destroy that tape and Putin would go "Yes Donald but you know what you gotta do in return". And now that this tape scandal has surfaced Donanld must be livid and think of revenge against Putin... you gotta watch this one unfold. Meryl Streep is the least of his worries now. 

You gotta give it to the Russians though. They're truly the ones pulling the strings in the USA. 

My question is why wasn't this Hotel pissing prossies scandal divulged during election? Yes the Russians did help him win. No question about it.

Back in our days behind the Iron Curtain our government would have had wet dreams about a scenario like that. The Russians controlling the POTUS... 

I do find it interesting that all these scandals about Donald Trump make global headlines yet there was next to nothing about the women who accused Bill of rape who said Hilary tried to instil fear so they wouldn't come forward. ALLEGEDLY. That scandal somehow never took off much further than YouTube even though Trump mentioned the allegations in a debate and the women sat at a press conference with him, but this buzzfeed article amoungst all the other allegations against Trump make the news everywhere (even before he won). The media was so biased during the election, and still is really.

Maybe it's because I'm neutral, I don't support him or loathe him, that I notice the bias.

3 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Does he even know how to answer a question?

No.

I've noticed that he never responds to what's asked, at least not in a straight-forward manner. The man is a MASTER in the art of bullshitting; he should work in retail, really.

People who say he was right in not answering the CNN journalist should just say they don't believe in democracy and in freedom of the press.  And people who say are biased about him but keep defending him or condemn his critics are not biased at all. It's time to get off that fence anyway... 

Donald has the whole world fooled with his nice family guy persona... sometimes I wonder if he goes to bed with his children. I never see his wife though. Ivanka seems to be much more present than his wife. And obviously his sons are always with him. I just don't understand this form of nepotism in 2017 America.  The family values? Oh please.. he divorced 2 times, had children from his different wives and the ones who divorced him all cited cruelty and inhumanity and infidelity in the papers. No surprise there I must say...

The man opens his mouth and he lies. He said he wanted to unite America soon after he won the election. He doesn't seem to be following that logic though. If anything he's becoming more arrogant and insufferable with each day passing. All those files lined up on the table meaning what? Who is he trying to fool? His empire will be passed down to his sons who are always standing at his side. He's basically still running his business but his sons will sign the papers. That's why he doesn't have time for security briefings or other presidential commitments. He said "I had an offer in Dubai.." who the fuck cares? Making 1 or 2 more millions in your trillions won't make a difference anyway.

And again his lies about the Russian hacking are becoming the joke of the century. He would accept their hacking but he wouldn't accept their hacking helped him win. Is he dumb? His ridiculous answer to his tax return question was stuff from a reality TV show. Seriously Mr President? People don't care about tax? Thought your voters/ supporters voted for you because of all the scandals and corruption of the left elite but hear, hear they actually wouldn't give two shits about your tax return? Yes the Donald can scam the system as much as he likes. His voters won't care as long as he builds that Mexican wall/send away all the Muslims/put all the African Americans in jails or have them shot by the police. But hey don't call em racists.... And then they're trying to say that the liberals are hypocrites. I think it's more a case of calling the pot black.. or throw stones in a glass house. But then again when you support racism you support stupidity as well.

On a less serious note Mr Grab Em By The Pussy President stated he's a germaphobe so that we would have to believe he wouldn't indulge in golden showers... Don't people know that exactly those people who have that sort of phobias or OCDs are actually more naturally inclined to that kind of sexual practices? 

I miss Obama already :(