Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

2 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

' They' are the violent thugs holding the man hostage.

Did you watch the uncensored video?

Ok but your own source says it wasn't because of that. Your own source says it wasn't politically motivated. Your own source says the "thugs" didn't care if he was a trump supporter or not and simply used trumps name. Why would they assume anything if it wasn't politically motivated? - That's what the police say. I'm not sure why you're trying to spin a narrative that "they" assumed anything. You just made that up.

You never answered my question if you watched the video

2zghf8l.jpg

NSFL

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

The group is believed to have held the young man hostage for one to two days, and reportedly send text messages to the victim's parents during this time - causing them to report him missing on Monday. 
In the first video, the victim was seen cowering in a corner with his arms tied and mouth taped shut.
He was filmed being kicked and punched before he had his hair cut until his scalp bled.
The victim also had his clothes cut and had cigarette ash flicked over the wound on his head.

Someone can be heard in the footage yelling 'f*** Donald Trump. F*** white people' while the two men express their hopes that the video will go viral. 
Two more clips of the alleged abuse surfaced overnight as well, one of which shows the group forcing the man to drink water out of a toilet.

2 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Thank you! Best laugh I've had today. 

Keep posting, please!! 😆

As a narcissist the mere prospect of being hated by so many millions is STRESSFUL. This is why he acts out, he has low self esteem. Any form of criticism or lack of adoration drives him into full rage. Folk are having a hard time understanding that malignant narcissism is a defense against malignantly low self esteem. Trump feels weak af. The more mistakes he makes and the more ridicule and resistance aimed Trump's way, the more unappealing the job of POTUS will become. Everyone should Keep letting Donald Trump know how unpopular and unaccepted he and his frat are. His paper thin ego can't tolerate it and he'll eventually crack. 

That's not just my opinion but that of a psychiatrist. 

3 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

You never answered my question if you watched the video

I don't need to watch the video because your interpretation of what has been released in irrelevant. The police in your own source say it wasn't politically motivated. If you wish you make your own judgements outside of what the police say, you can do so but it's dishonest to do so posting as if it's the conclusion your source makes. 

Just now, Love Spent said:

Wow I didn't realize you are a licensed Psychologist. Please tell us more.

I'm not, My degree is in political science and am currently furthering my study into constitutional law however as explained to you, those words ARE the words of a licensed PSYCHIATRIST 

There's about 8 years of medical school between a psychologist and psychiatrist. 

Just now, Love Spent said:

Well if this woman in Texas and you say it's fact then I'm convinced.  I've seen the light!

It's pretty clear by her vernacular that she's honest about what she does and who she is but you being convinced isn't the goal. The goal was sharing an interesting article. You'll eventually find out. You seeing the light is incidental to me. 

I can't wait. 

And Chris you are correct. I did infer this was political motivated based on the statements the attackers made. SO FAR, the evidence doesn't support that but it's a developing news story. 

Was the motivation because he's disabled? Because he's white? Because of political affiliation?

One or all of the above constitute a hate crime,  based on the current evidence.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/top-intelligence-official-trump-wrong-russia-meddled-2016-article-1.2935988

im wondering why Trump is having problems accepting Russia helped him to win the election.... How ungrateful! And Putin shouldn't be so shy about it. It would make perfect sense if both admitted to it. Guess they're careful in not blowing their cover which is pretty scary. 

15 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/top-intelligence-official-trump-wrong-russia-meddled-2016-article-1.2935988

im wondering why Trump is having problems accepting Russia helped him to win the election.... How ungrateful! And Putin shouldn't be so shy about it. It would make perfect sense if both admitted to it. Guess they're careful in not blowing their cover which is pretty scary. 

They have eight years to get cozy. Don't rush it.

10 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Foreplay, dear.

8 long years of it.

Enjoy the show. :dead:

Sorry it's not for me. I find them both vile.. but by all means you can join them. :sick:

And 8 years? Really Love Spent? Don't you even know Russia is going to have an election in 2018? 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-happens-donald-trump-tweets-9570495

The F-35 program and cost is out of control. Billions of dollars can and will be saved on military (and other) purchases after January 20th.

Jeez this man is obsessed with the army.  Wtf is wrong with him?

Any theory on which country he might want to go to war with? I d say China but then again isn't Russia pretty friendly with China or their relationship is on the rocks? But I wouldn't even exclude Russia itself. I think this love affair between Putin and Trump is only a strategical game in their fucked up political and economic world. You know what they say.. Keep your enemy closer. I would also say North Korea but that would be so lame but knowing Trump anything is possible in his megalomaniac mind.

Do any of you feel WW3 vibes from Mr Grab Them By The Pussy President or is it just me being too suspicious of him?

Guest Pud Whacker
2 hours ago, Love Spent said:

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crime, kidnapping

Four suspects have been charged in connection with the Facebook Live torture video in Chicago.

Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary.
Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
The suspects will appear in court Friday.

C1b4nckXcAIDF0u.jpg

nobody will comment on this. 

I'm commenting on your issue. So don't get it twisted @Love Spent and @Pud Whacker I will always express myself :horn:

But I will actually enlight you with this article which pretty much says exactly how I feel and it's much better written. So enjoy the reading. Hopefully it will help opening your mind :brenspin:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825

That attack is repulsive and I'm so happy they've been charged with a hate crime. It was a racist hate crime end of story, the fact that they even had to question it shows the hypocrisy going on here. They're on a live stream saying fuck white people & fuck Trump, if it was fuck Obama or fuck black people there would be outrage by all the celebrities. The other week celebrities were going crazy tweeting over prankster Adam Saleh being allegedly thrown off a plane for speaking arabic (not true), but where are the celebrities? Hypocritical cowardice sheep.

Trump winning and the leading upto his win has proven many people on the left to be such hypocrites, making them  worse than the people they claim to be against.

I am sure everyone would be disgusted, horrified and sickened by that video.  People that can torture, humiliate, violently assault someone and to top it off, film it as they sprout evil hateful words are nothing more than evil waste of spaces.  All hate crimes are vile and disgusting. 

1 hour ago, billiejean said:

That attack is repulsive and I'm so happy they've been charged with a hate crime. It was a racist hate crime end of story, the fact that they even had to question it shows the hypocrisy going on here. They're on a live stream saying fuck white people & fuck Trump, if it was fuck Obama or fuck black people there would be outrage by all the celebrities. The other week celebrities were going crazy tweeting over prankster Adam Saleh being allegedly thrown off a plane for speaking arabic (not true), but where are the celebrities? Hypocritical cowardice sheep.

Trump winning and the leading upto his win has proven many people on the left to be such hypocrites, making them  worse than the people they claim to be against.

Wheres the hypocrisy? Did all the celebrities comment on each and one act of racism sweeping the US since the election? I don't get your point.

You truly believe that anyone would defend violence? The point is not whether those cowards were shouting Fuck Trump or Fuck Obama.. the problem is violence itself. Who would approve of it? You guys are acting as if someone said those criminals were right simply because they shouted Fuck Trump.

Truth is black criminals will always be apprehended and sent to prison. I mean US jails are basically 95% populated by African Americans. Those individuals will pay the price for what the did. Rest assured of that. They're already in jail possibly looking at a life term. 

And there's no way I would stand by a hate crime. But did Obama or Hillary have racists campaigning for them? I didnt see any racist incidents during Hillary campaign and correct me if I'm wrong by all means. But have you not seen all those racists at Trumps rallies?

So what's your logic here? That we should be equally disgusted by racism against white people? If hate crimes are on the rise and they should all be treated in the same way then how come we see a US president saying racist things and inciting racism during his campaigns? How come some racist bigots gave him the Nazi salute? And they all voted for him! Aren't you appalled by that? That a president of the US -not some ignorant individuals being brought up in a ghetto - is racist? Don't you ever think some of his words have hurt and affected other people? Does he get a free pass because he's a conservative or a billionaire or a celebrity?  And let's understand each other clearly here.. Trump is a celebrity himself. A lot of celebrities support the GOP they're just too ashamed to admit it because they're the real hypocrites.  Or worse they do not want to lose their career... winks at Tay Tay.

You know what this thread needs? Rebelvvv, I think that's her user name. She's smart. She never posted about her level of education as an argument and talk down to you. The proof was in her words. I wouldnt be surprised if she were a PHD. I respected the hell outta that Lady, I wish she'd post more.

So what's your logic here? That we should be equally disgusted by racism against white people.

Yes, that is my point. Don't you agree with that sentiment?

There is no either or here... hate on both sides is horrific. Racism and prejudice on both sides is terrible.

It's perfectly acceptable to call out the behaviours from one side, we can agree and speak openly about the Trump bigots with no worry but when it comes to the other side there's always "more to the story". It's ridiculous and hypocritical.

For example, see how you've responded with a big post about what Trump supporters do? Or how black people are treated in America? What has that got to do with this boy being attacked viciously?

We now have to pander to this notion that somehow when the viciousness comes from other than white republicans, it's all "systemic" and there's a deeper meaning to it all, other than simply it being a hate crime against someone who is white and suspected to be pro-Trump. It's ridiculous and it's annoying to see how people either aren't aware of how hypocritical they are or they simply don't care, it's a "do as I say not as I do" attitude, and it's wrong.

I am neither red nor blue, I am from the moon when it comes to politics.

23 minutes ago, Sloane said:

You know what this thread needs? Rebelvvv, I think that's her user name. She's smart. She never posted about her level of education as an argument and talk down to you. The proof was in her words. I wouldnt be surprised if she were a PHD. I respected the hell outta that Lady, I wish she'd post more.

This thread needs LUCKY GUY.

Too bad he was banned ages ago.

I really miss his controversial posts and all the mess he caused here! :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Nessie said:

It would be interesting to hear his take on things these days. God I can only imagine lol

Why do I get the feeling he's in a corner shaking somewhere? 

Speaking of shaking in a corner, did Skin change his name to Kurt420 LOL

I kid!

45 minutes ago, billiejean said:

There is no either or here... hate on both sides is horrific. Racism and prejudice on both sides is terrible.

It's perfectly acceptable to call out the behaviours from one side, we can agree and speak openly about the Trump bigots with no worry but when it comes to the other side there's always "more to the story". It's ridiculous and hypocritical.

For example, see how you've responded with a big post about what Trump supporters do? Or how black people are treated in America? What has that got to do with this boy being attacked viciously?

We now have to pander to this notion that somehow when the viciousness comes from other than white republicans, it's all "systemic" and there's a deeper meaning to it all, other than simply it being a hate crime against someone who is white and suspected to be pro-Trump. It's ridiculous and it's annoying to see how people either aren't aware of how hypocritical they are or they simply don't care, it's a "do as I say not as I do" attitude, and it's wrong.

But if that's the case it wasnt so transparent and I'm telling you why.

You went on to say celbrities didnt say anything.. but celebrities don't comment on each and one act of racism. 

You also made a point of saying it's hypocritical not to condemn that sort of behaviour  but where did you get that from? I'm sure anyone watching that video would find those individuals sick. Who would defend them? It goes without saying... and I'm sure people are outraged by it. Doesn't matter who you politically support or what the colour of you skin is when you're a bad person. I  will always stand by that sentiment. 

But I noticed how some people -and possibly you included- used this story as a fit in their political agenda; there's no outrage; if it was the way round ( criminals shouting Fuck Obama for example) people would be on the streets crying all sorts of indignation. But that's exactly the point. Obama didn't instigate racism. He didn't support racists. He wasn't saying racist things during his campaigns. He wasn't associated with members of the KKK. 

If the US president is a racist against minorities then what's the point in even talking about racial hate crimes?  And after all this thread is about Trump so anything does need to go back discussing him. 

I can give you a good and simple example to make it more clear.

When videos of those school children started circulating on line; those children shouting Build That Wall! Build That Wall. People were outraged but why were they really? Because it was a White House candidate who uttered those words in the first place! Trump might not say to each and one of his supporters to go and commit hate crimes but truthfully why shouldn't they? Their racist ideology is completely accepted  and embraced by Trump. Can you now see where I'm coming from? Or it still doesn't make sense? 

Guest Pud Whacker
51 minutes ago, billiejean said:

yes, everything you say is true and its so sad to me.  i used to try and discuss this with a few members here but they were already so far gone, i couldnt get through. 

were living and being lead by the deaf and blind, these days.  they see and hear only what they want and its not necessarily race based but politically correct based, which is proving to be very dangerous.  dont expect people to respond to this with consideration.  excuses will be made.  "there's A REASON that happened" the deaf will say. 

Am I reading wrong or going crazy? Who on here ever said that that video was okay? Everybody condmened that. I didn't defend anyone or found excuses for those people. 

Didn't some people post that video to prove a point that goes beyond the fact itself anyway?  Wasnt all about tryin to expose the hypocrisy of the liberals or left wing supporters? Correct me if I'm wrong by all means. 

Then I take the time to explain to them why people act a certain way and then they say I agree with those acts because they were made by anti Trump supporters?! What the heck? Lol

Jeez do people like to disagree just for the sake of it? Even when you agree with certain people and you're trying to explain to them why certain things happen the way that they happen the just won't listen or care to listen. Have we really become so small minded and uncaring about what other people truly think and feel? 

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

1 hour ago, Sloane said:

Yes and it also would be interesting to read what Madonna has to say on the matter. After all this is a forum apparently dedicated to her... Bet she would probably say to do one to quite a few here :um: we all know she doesn't mince words and she can be crude and extremely sarcastic at times to the point of no human comprehension :lmao: