Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

51 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

The U.S. water supply should be laced with Vallium. As soon as I become dictator of the world it's the first thing I'll do. Everyone's so fucking angry.

How did I miss this gem lol. You're one of the angriest people on this board, that's why I endulge you lol. Notice I don't respond to MeakMaker, no shade, he's totally cool, but I'm not writing paragraphs about luv unless it's a Madonna song. Preferably a remix.

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

If it weren't for corrective pills I'd probably be in prison for a hate crime :inlove:

But you'll never be punk rocker... like lady Gargor :)

Guest Pud Whacker
12 minutes ago, Sloane said:

How did I miss this gem lol. You're one of the angriest people on this board, that's why I endulge you lol. Notice I don't respond to MeakMaker, no shade, he's totally cool, but I'm not writing paragraphs about luv unless it's a Madonna song. Preferably a remix.

DONT SPEAK TO RAUL LIKE THAT!!!

2 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

DONT SPEAK TO RAUL LIKE THAT!!!

:rotfl: he was trying to steal Vlady from you earlier have you forgotten :noway::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, Sloane said:

:rotfl: he was trying to steal Vlady from you earlier have you forgotten :noway::lmao:

NOBODY can steal Vlady from me.  not even a 2 bit floozy slumming it in Mexico.  :ass:

6 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

NOBODY can steal Vlady from me.  not even a 2 bit floozy slumming it in Mexico.  :ass:

:lmao:I stumbled upon a new strategy. Pitting you 2 against each other to get the heat off me when Trump fucks up. :IMG_1564:

It's brilliant :queenbitch:

Guest Pud Whacker
15 minutes ago, Sloane said:

:lmao:I stumbled upon a new strategy. Pitting you 2 against each other to get the heat off me when Trump fucks up. :IMG_1564:

It's brilliant :queenbitch:

:censored:

Julian Assange full interview regarding US Election, Podesta phishing scam, etc.

I read this months ago when the Podesta emails were released but for those unaware..

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair,  John Podesta used his own name as his username and the word ‘p@ssw0rd’ as his password. Not even joking.

😳

3 hours ago, Love Spent said:

She's got 16 days of freedom left. Hope she spends it wisely. :angel:

I was merely wondering  if Trump voters were going to shout Lock Her Up like they did during his campaigns. Or maybe they will shout USA USA! I mean are they going to behave or act like animals? Will we see KKK attires? The Nazi salute? Or maybe the GOP will keep all those things under wraps or even pretending they never happened.. 

2 hours ago, Love Spent said:

It will be a celebratory occasion. There is no need to spend energy yelling at her and Bill. 

What's wrong with USA chants? Oh never mind. Good evening.

I was being sarcastic.. Jeez.. and yes I think it's kind of stupid yelling USA for no reason whatsoever. Its a political event not a football match. 

Guest Pud Whacker

Thank God for REAL ITALIANS.

Dolce & Gabbana catches heat for Instagram post about future FLOTUS Melania Trump

With Inauguration Day less than three weeks away, Melania Trump has made a point of keeping a low profile — but the first-lady-to-be’s choice of a Dolce & Gabbana dress for New Year’s Eve in Palm Beach at Mar-a-Lago has kicked off an online firestorm.

After Melania — a longtime client of the Italian brand — wore a black Dolce & Gabbana cocktail dress with bows on each shoulder, Stefano Gabbana thanked her via Instagram with “#madeinitaly” and called her a “DG Woman.” Gabbana’s post had generated more than 13,000 likes and 1,129 comments as of Tuesday afternoon. Among other things, the designer called her “a beautiful woman,” and chided her critics as “ignorant.”

In response to one Instagrammer’s comment — “No! Whether she’s beautiful or not, would you be proud to dress Eva Braun? So wrong,” — an apparent reference to Adolf Hitler’s companion and wife for 40 hours. Gabbana responded with “Who is Eva Brown? Sorry….” perhaps mistakenly translating “Braun” from German to mean “Brown.”

A spokeswomen for Dolce & Gabbana declined to comment Tuesday and a spokeswoman for Melania did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

Thus far, such enthusiastic endorsements of Melania’s sartorial selections have been scarce among designers. That could all drastically change once the First Family is officially installed (regardless of when they are ensconced together at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue). With former New York Fashion Week and Costume Institute Gala frontwoman Stephanie Winston Wolkoff playing an instrumental role in orchestrating the inaugural festivities, the January 20 celebration is expected to be very different than in years past.

At the first presidential debate this fall, Trump showed her former model status, wearing a black ruched off-the-shoulder Dolce & Gabbana dress from the fall runway. As was the case with most of her election season wardrobe choices, Trump bought the dress herself at the company’s New York boutique. Known not to be a nationalist when it comes to fashion, the future first lady favors an assortment of both American and European labels. Some of her other designer choices were bought online, including the $3,669 virgin wool coat with embossed buttons that Olivier Rousteing designed for Balmain that she bought via Net-a-porter for Election Day.

In November, Sophie Theallet asked other American designers to follow her lead and not dress or associate with Melania Trump. While the proposed boycott may not have transpired into the call to action that Theallet imagined, some big-name designers such as Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs have said they will not dress the First Lady. Others, like Tommy Hilfiger, Diane von Furstenberg, Thom Browne and Carolina Herrera, have been more receptive to the prospect.

Launch Gallery: Melania Trump's Campaign Style

"Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "FUCK Trump!" and "FUCK white people!"

Throughout the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to curse President-elect Donald Trump. The group also forces the victim to drink water from a toilet.

The suspects can be heard saying they want the video to go viral. "

2zghf8l.jpg

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

4 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Hate crime against Trump supporter. 

"Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "FUCK Trump!" and "FUCK white people!"

Throughout the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to curse President-elect Donald Trump. The group also forces the victim to drink water from a toilet.

The suspects can be heard saying they want the video to go viral. "

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Did you miss this sentence?

"Although President-elect Donald Trump was mentioned, Chicago Police do not believe the crime was politically motivated" 

Anyways, The victim or "Trump supporter" is mentally disabled so if you'd like to continue with the "trump supporter" narrative, it would certainly make sense and I won't put up much of an argument. 

I don't know if this has been posted or how aware you guys are of an online handle named "Propane Jane" but the cut to the chase. She's a psychiatrist from Texas and has risen to a sort of online fame because she took the alias "Propane Jane" and wrote her medical opinion on Trump. Some highlights are:

Psychiatrists are granted the authority to commit patients involuntarily to treatment based on three guiding principles: harm to self, harm to others, and evidence of significant mental deterioration to the extent that the individual is unable to practice self care in his/her own best interest. While the former risks can be ascertained by explicit threats made by the patient, the latter evidence is often gleaned from self-reported or eyewitness accounts of the patient’s concerning behaviors. To date, I have personally witnessed Donald Trump make threats against not just individuals but entire sovereign nations, and heard eyewitness accounts from individuals who report victimization at his hands. It is widely held public knowledge that he rarely sleeps, and spends the wee hours of the morning in fits of rage out of proportion to his perceived slights. It is widely known that he hasn’t supplied comprehensive medical records, has a family history of Alzheimer’s in a first degree relative, and that his children have yet to allow him alone with anyone but themselves. It is widely known that he has yet to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of any of the major issues facing America or the world, and that he immediately becomes defensive and accusatory when confronted with the expectation that he should if he wants to be president. As Hillary Clinton so aptly stated, he’s easily baited and temperamentally unfit. If Donald Trump were a patient in the ER, I would be expected to intervene.

To read the full story, head on over to here: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/5/1606096/-Instability-in-Chief

Just now, Love Spent said:

Seriously? 

You're grasping at straws with him being 'committed'. Not going to happen.

I'm not following. I'm simply asking you to qualify your statement. Did "they" (who is they") assume he's a trump supporter because he's white or because he's mentally ill or because the attackers screamed swear words with Trump's name in them? 

7 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Seriously? 

You're grasping at straws with him being 'committed'. Not going to happen.

Oh wait, you mean my OTHER post. 

Right, I wasn't for a second suggesting trump would be committed. I simply said a psychiatrist says if he came into the ER she'd be required to intervene because of his erratic behaviour. He's not going to go into the ER and he's not going to be committed because America takes entertainment value from this complete mess. Make no mistake, Trump will be completely mentally destroyed as time goes on. He's quite sick and you'll all say things like "why didn't someone tell us" The GOP are drinking their liberal tears cups now but at the end of the day the left are literally going to ruin trump, the man. Probably, using twitter. 

Edited by Chris_Tanasoff